• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Hi! I'm Smooth Criminal and I think I am cool if I put my name down at the bottom of my posts to make me feel important. And Brookman caan kick your *** in both Melee and Brawl I am sure. His Avatar hurts? Go play Halo 3, the biggest waste of time...overrated game of the century for the Xbox 360. I prefer COD4 over that waste of my life.

oh and

Prince Of Fire

wow lol do you work for brookman

Aesir

Smash Master
Hi! I'm Smooth Criminal and I think I am cool if I put my name down at the bottom of my posts to make me feel important. And Brookman caan kick your *** in both Melee and Brawl I am sure. His Avatar hurts? Go play Halo 3, the biggest waste of time...overrated game of the century for the Xbox 360. I prefer COD4 over that waste of my life.

oh and

Prince Of Fire
Stop..>_>

Get off brookmans nuts, Silas is getting jealous.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i got crisis core for freeeee yey

its cool i guess.
i just mash X >_>
lol i got it for free too *high five*

I haven't tried it out yet, but I heard it's Mash X if you play on Easy mode. Is there a difficulty setting in it? >_>

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Get off brookmans nuts, Silas is getting jealous.
haha yeah....I sounded uber defensive there...as if i was like pierced in the heart or some **** haha haha...very gay of me....:laugh:

god i hate brawl

i miss melee
Yes, melee is better.... we ALL know that. I miss Marth in melee...so that translates to

god i hate brawl

i miss melee

EDIT-

Also, ATTENTION CT-

I get pissed off really easily.....just incase you have not noticed. I am sure those of you who I talk to on a normal basis know that that is just how I am....text can be interpreted multiple ways on the internet and I just tend to take things too seriously sometimes. I mean well, and im sure most of you know that.

Sorry about that mishap Smooth Criminal...I did not intend for that to be EXTREMELY harsh toward you and all that jazz. Welcome aboard kind sir.

-POF

Also, i'm quite impulsive....incase you guys have not noticed...(looks at Snake thread.) :)

Edit 3,492,056 in one month-I also suck at life.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol there's quite a series of avatars coming up in the next month

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz AKA _daztea AKA Dazilla Firewa

Khaly

Smash Cadet
once i was blind
but now i can see
once i was deaf
unable to hear

once i was lost
but now i am found
once i was stable
my feet on the ground

then came the vision
the spiritual collision
bursting, an ocean of dreams

take me awayyy
take me awayyyy
take me to the clouds and into space
twice around the moon to every place

take me awayyy
take me awayyyyy
take me to a place where my heart can find
far above the stars and into spaceeee

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Remember when it was suggested that CT should go pro in Tetris?

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/104066.html

Watch the whole thing. It gets insane around 3:00, and the ending is un-fuking-believable.
This guy has some serious tech, and some awesome mindgames.

I can't tell if it's easier or harder to play with that kind of Tetris. You can see 2 blocks ahead and you have to/get to hold one block for future use.

I used to be awesome at Tetris for NES. It was so simple back then... see 1 block ahead and no holding blocks. Also, no insta-drop if I recall correctly. I should go play it again.

Tetris World was cool.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
This guy has some serious tech, and some awesome mindgames.

I can't tell if it's easier or harder to play with that kind of Tetris. You can see 2 blocks ahead and you have to/get to hold one block for future use.

I used to be awesome at Tetris for NES. It was so simple back then... see 1 block ahead and no holding blocks. Also, no insta-drop if I recall correctly. I should go play it again.

Tetris World was cool.
I played a lot of Tetris on my Gameboy. Then I played a lot of it on my Calculator during classes.
I'm so good at that game.

>.> Then fricken pro tetris players gotta make me hate my life, and then start playing AND BEATING invisible tetris, for to make my head explode.

*BOOM*
-DD

Top Bottom