• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
:p I should already have a ride system worked out.
And who is this "joe"?
a guy i went to high school, we had plans to brawl on friday, but it doesn't matter if i bring company. he has a huge tv and inf food supply XD.

As long as Stephen doesnt turn off your alarm clock, I wont have a problem waking up XD.
*shakes angry fist at any notions of turning off my alarm, EVER*

What date is good for the next ESTICLE?

May 17th okay?
omg that's so soon ^.^, WHO NEEDS HOUSING? XD

morning ct thread

edit: santa's are on the rise! hopefully i can sell mine soon >.<

Skler

Smash Master
17th has mad school **** happening. Discuss.

Also run at least some Melee at ESTICLE or many influential/important smashers probably won't be there (ex. me, thorn, banks and all the cool kids).

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
some maine DK player ***** me at the melee setup >.<, took fox to win

edit: vigilante? or something

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:D I'd LOVE to go to that Tournament and play JUS with you Wes, but....
=( Easter is this Sunday for me, cause Orthodox Christians follow the "true" calender of events, where Holy Week, ending with Easter, occurs around the same time Passover does for the Jewish peoples.

=| Also, I'd need to get JUS...I heard they were working on an English Patch for it.
<.< Someone buy me one of those CycloCards, I'll pay you back!

LOL VIGIL!
:3 I was halfway through owning his Gannondorf in Brawl when he had a match to go take.
ALSO! I spent all yesterday playing Melee, so I'm back to the whole "wavedash" thing again.

-DD

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
uh that's **** Tom and he's from Mass
he's good XD, but he doesn't tech down throws =O *up smashes at leisure*

LOL VIGIL!
:3 I was halfway through owning his Gannondorf in Brawl when he had a match to go take.
ALSO! I spent all yesterday playing Melee, so I'm back to the whole "wavedash" thing again.

-DD
you were out of wavedashing? o.o;

edit: wait, so was it **** tom or vigil? -_-, he said vigil, i think
edit2: i spelled edit wrong -_-

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
**** tom

edit// lol late
are you sure? he said vigil, or vigil related words, i swear >.>

edit:

i THINK it was this one, not positive, didn't look at him much during playing. if it helps at all, he made lots of struggling sounds during/before/after hits.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
:D I'd LOVE to go to that Tournament and play JUS with you Wes, but....
=( Easter is this Sunday for me, cause Orthodox Christians follow the "true" calender of events, where Holy Week, ending with Easter, occurs around the same time Passover does for the Jewish peoples.

=| Also, I'd need to get JUS...I heard they were working on an English Patch for it.
<.< Someone buy me one of those CycloCards, I'll pay you back!
*pout* Gotta do with y'gotta do, I s'pose. :"{!

I ordered an acekard 2 the other day, heh. I'm sick of buying DS games and just trading them in a month later...

I suppose an english patch for JUS would help. The only thing worth reading would probably be the help/support koma descriptions so you know which each does so I don't have to check everytime online. I had to memorize so many. -____-;

P.S. Instead of having a 2v2 tournament for Brawl, would people prefer 1v1 Melee and 1v1 Brawl?

I think it'd be a lot more fun. :}

Plus, if all goes well then Barron's will let Zechs and I use their place more often for the future.

EDIT: Does anyone here play Arcana Heart? I'm thinking about buying it today.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Wes-You should SOOOOOOO also include a melee tourney too..... I'm friggin FIENDING melee these past few days. I am sick of beating people up on Wifi with Ikes jab combo (tooooo fun) I literally (again, for my like 5th time) beat another person online last night with just using Ikes jab combo and the only different move I used was at the end...a fsmash to kill him haha haha

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yea, thats **** Tom.
But his last name is "Vigil" and people are not taking **** the right way, which he says means "Spanish People In Control."

:3 So he likes to be called "Vigil" or "Vigilante".

Yea, he grunts and stuff a lot. Pretty awkward guy.

So yea Alex, you have the right guy.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
are you sure? he said vigil, or vigil related words, i swear >.>

edit:

i THINK it was this one, not positive, didn't look at him much during playing. if it helps at all, he made lots of struggling sounds during/before/after hits.

yeah that's **** Tom. Was it his Brawl DK? His Melee one was pretty good.

edit: he does grunt and say ***** a lot

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
My graduation is May 17th, so I wouldn't be able to go if you had it that day. May 24th would be better for me, but even that isn't the best either.

Also, Cog why'd you have to post a Blood Brothers song? I thought I was done with them for good, hah. I saw those guys live a couple years ago cause they opened for Coheed. They were absolutely awful. I couldn't understand a word they were saying, even when they were just talking to the crowd. Their music was just disgusting and the lead "singer" annoyed the crap out of me... walking around like he was Mick Jagger or something.

Alright I'm finished beating up on them... for now!

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I think you have it wrong in that they are the blood brothers, and you are LUCKY. And should be terribly thankful for BB giving you the most interesting heavy music pretty much ever.

I don't see how not being able to understand them is a bad thing... but I guess if you were seeing Coheed you wanted them to sing about "Starlight rocketships dragonflys space pirates monters ect"

:p

edit: I really love "second stage turbine..." and "in keeping secrets..." but they went to heeellll after that

BUM163

Smash Lord
ighttt new announcement as to wednesday and thursday. this is wat i'm goin for. instead of brawl being wendesday and thursday, i wanna cater to all. i want it to be afterschool/work special wit games as brawl, melee, street fighter 3rd strike, tekken 5 and ya get the picture.. thatz an example as to wat i wanna do. i wanna be able 2 attract all types of customers and show them the gaming community is big. the place is web2zone and i work from 6pm to 10pm, but i will go like at 3 cause i know people rather go earlier. if u need to know directions or train 2 get there, message me on aim which is oni163 or i can give u the number to the store.

D

Domo71

mega man 2 i remember beating that game but i dont think its worth putting it on your body for the rest of your life.
i can honestly think of 10 other better games to put on my body for a tattoo....

Skler

Smash Master
Tom wants to be called Vigil or Vigilante from now on.

Milktea, I demand cheese pretzels next riding session. Prepare some for me!

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
in case dom wasn't awesome enough:

Domo71 (12:51:39 PM): yo alex i got a great tattoo idea for you
ALLHIGHLOANSHARK (12:52:01 PM): i don't endorse tatoos
ALLHIGHLOANSHARK (12:52:03 PM): but go for it
Domo71 (12:52:21 PM): it would be the ice climbers and everythime u flex they would wobble
Domo71 (12:52:23 PM): lmao
ALLHIGHLOANSHARK (12:52:44 PM): ROFL
Domo71 (12:53:00 PM): chain throwing marth tattoo
ALLHIGHLOANSHARK (12:53:03 PM): LOL
Domo71 (12:53:05 PM): across ur back
Domo71 (12:53:37 PM): or peach giving mario a brown star

that would not only be amazing, but probably actually worth having =D

edit: while we're on the subject of smash awesomeness on bodies:

BUM163

Smash Lord
the address is 54 cooper square newyork, newyork zipcode is 10003 usa. number to contact me in store is 1 212 614 7300.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
i can honestly think of 10 other better games to put on my body for a tattoo....
in case dom wasn't awesome enough:

Domo71 (12:51:39 PM): yo alex i got a great tattoo idea for you
ALLHIGHLOANSHARK (12:52:01 PM): i don't endorse tatoos
ALLHIGHLOANSHARK (12:52:03 PM): but go for it
Domo71 (12:52:21 PM): it would be the ice climbers and everythime u flex they would wobble
Domo71 (12:52:23 PM): lmao
ALLHIGHLOANSHARK (12:52:44 PM): ROFL
Domo71 (12:53:00 PM): chain throwing marth tattoo
ALLHIGHLOANSHARK (12:53:03 PM): LOL
Domo71 (12:53:05 PM): across ur back
Domo71 (12:53:37 PM): or peach giving mario a brown star

that would not only be amazing, but probably actually worth having =D
dot dot fucking dot >_>

it's more of a symbolic thing representing my classic gaming roots and how much I enjoyed everything about it as a child.
way to not get it

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
lol no worries... wasn't even you it was Domodude who said he could think of better games to put on his body right after I said it wasn't about the specific game.

seriously, hug....no wait...better than hug... 8=======D pew pew

_milktea

Smash Lord
OKI DOKI SKLER, come back again with Smashers on a Friday sometime :D. I'm early to school again, why do I always do this!? Now I'm sitting in a lobby on Smashboards -_-;.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
lol no worries... wasn't even you it was Domodude who said he could think of better games to put on his body right after I said it wasn't about the specific game.

seriously, hug....no wait...better than hug... 8=======D pew pew
eep! *dodges pew pew*

I'm early to school again, why do I always do this!? Now I'm sitting in a lobby on Smashboards -_-;.
you say that like it's a bad thing! *goes to get nugget sammiches*, oh, and, *throws dodged pew pew @ lil*

Top Bottom