• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Cog, thank you for acknowledging blood brothers. Burn piano island burn is probably one of my favorite hardcore albums ever and is currently my ringtone. So much better than all of the garbage that most kids listen to. Are you down with the Locust?? I love it because it hardly resembles music lol

Also, 8-bit tattoos are pretty awesome. I have one tat and have long considered getting a tri-force somewhere. Its a hell of a commitment though

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Cog, thank you for acknowledging blood brothers. Burn piano island burn is probably one of my favorite hardcore albums ever and is currently my ringtone. So much better than all of the garbage that most kids listen to. Are you down with the Locust?? I love it because it hardly resembles music lol

Also, 8-bit tattoos are pretty awesome. I have one tat and have long considered getting a tri-force somewhere. Its a hell of a commitment though
The Blood Brothers aren't hardcore. o_O;

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Sry, my categorizations may be a little different than the general consensus. Generas are always debatable anyway. I guess you're considering true "hardcore" to be like ozfest bands? i.e. Hatebreed which I can't stand...

I consider anything that makes me want to punch/kick and or put my head through a window "hardcore"

Edit: wikipedia classifies them as experimental hardcore/art punk, so whatever that means

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Sry, my categorizations may be a little different than the general consensus. Generas are always debatable anyway. I guess you're considering true "hardcore" to be like ozfest bands? i.e. Hatebreed which I can't stand...

I consider anything that makes me want to punch/kick and or put my head through a window "hardcore"

Edit: wikipedia classifies them as experimental hardcore/art punk, so whatever that means
Yeah, experimental post-hardcore or something would be more appropriate.

Also, I've never known Ozfest for putting up hardcore bands. Although, Hatebreed is an exception.

I'm not really into hardcore music that much myself, but a few stand out. Modern Life is War, Trap Them, Capsule!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I sent Silas my presidential paper earlier. Anyone else want to read it? I would post it, but I don't want my teacher to think I plagiarized myself.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I think the way smooth criminal writes his user name at the end of the post is idiotically redundant. Or redundantly idiotic?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'll add more as I go along >_>

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Hi! I'm Smooth Criminal and I think I am cool if I put my name down at the bottom of my posts to make me feel important. And Brookman caan kick your *** in both Melee and Brawl I am sure. His Avatar hurts? Go play Halo 3, the biggest waste of time...overrated game of the century for the Xbox 360. I prefer COD4 over that waste of my life.

oh and

Prince Of Fire

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Hi! I'm Smooth Criminal and I think I am cool if I put my name down at the bottom of my posts to make me feel important. And Brookman caan kick your *** in both Melee and Brawl I am sure. His Avatar hurts? Go play Halo 3, the biggest waste of time...overrated game of the century for the Xbox 360. I prefer COD4 over that waste of my life.

oh and

Prince Of Fire
I just lol'd 'cause this is the same scrub that thinks Snake should be banned in tourneys.

BUT ANYWHO.

I never claimed to be better than Brookman or anybody here. In fact, I get ****-stomped all the time in Melee and in Brawl. And Halo 3 is overrated, totally shadowed by CoD4's awesomeness. But Master Chief is still cool.

Just chill, son.

Smooth Criminal

_V_

Smash Ace
LMAO @ Patric

Remember how I beat you last time we played melee <3

And yeah, I think Smooth knows we were all just kidding. He's obviously read this thread before.

V (I don't think my name works...it is one letter. It looks dumb!)

Khaly

Smash Cadet
theres this girl who really likes me
aaand i kind of like her too

but i just want to be friends for now
she sent me a message and it said "friends are all we're going to be... huh?"

what do i say T_T

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I just plyaed a bunch of games against Tope. fun stuff.

~Dazwa AKA Daz AKA The Daz AKA Dazwakoozamakaya AKA Razmataz Daz AKA Dazwa I'm talkin' 'bout AKA DAlegendaryzamus AKA Razzle Dazzle AKA Sir Daz AKA aka AKA Dazwario AKA Dazwariooo AKA Temporary Ninja Turtle AKA Dazaster AKA Dazmanian Tevil AKA Scoops AKA Scoops Haagen Daz AKA ChuDaz

Top Bottom