• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
khaly you could probably just give them a link to xesticle and say you helped run it

which you did

you totally lent a helping hand

Khaly

edit: glad to inspire, mr jam

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I should probably try to get one of those.

In any case, Dazwa has inspired me to take Brawl seriously. I'm practicing with Ike now, and I propose that we change the name of the C-Stick to the I Win-Stick.
C-Stick = Skill-Stick

... especially when it's the only thing you use with Marth or Ike.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I propose that we change the name of the C-Stick to the I Win-Stick.
haha haha haha PURE classic.

I just played melee today after particapating in a tournament at Wes's house (I came in 2nd place...i lost to Wes's snake....his snake is REALLY GOOD!) and i have to say...the C stick in melee compared to how it works in brawl...is just slow and crappy. I find myself using the A button lot more now coming off of Brawl when i go back to melee.

Anyone else exerience the same feelings???

-POF

trademark0013

Smash Champion
meh. i play brawl for the funzorz and dont see it as competative as most ppl. but at the end of the day, if u wanna play brawl competitively then be my guest and good luck. no reason to hate. lifes too short for that

in other more important news, jam, when is the next GGX2: AC tournament at CCC?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
meh. i play brawl for the funzorz and dont see it as competative as most ppl. but at the end of the day, if u wanna play brawl competitively then be my guest and good luck. no reason to hate. lifes too short for that

in other more important news, jam, when is the next GGX2: AC tournament at CCC?
They've moved the GG tournaments to Digital Mayhem. The next one is sometime in June.

EDIT- The tournament is June 14th.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
well if didnt choose to play johnny for the 3 months i played maybe i would be better...hes like **** tier in AC >_>

reload XX i miss u, where johny was awesome!

no johns tho i'll be beast with him regardless. and i'll play ABA because she/he is awesome

Khaly

Smash Cadet
DOAXBV2 already has a nude patch for it.
The creator refuses to release it, to avoid the big hammer that TECMO wields.

Want a sneak peak? XD

Top Bottom