• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Oh also, would anyone happen to know any upcoming tourneys in the NY/CT region, I missed esticle so the next one I NEED to make.

P.S
VULCANS A BEAST REPPIN THE WATERBURY SMASHERS!!!!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
o.o I don't get it?
Is that picture made from every word in the movie or something?
-DD

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Thanks Cort. I think I will pick up Snake. He actually looks like he could be fun, especially after watching you and Chris. Also, SERIOUSLY GOOOOOD ****!! Beating M2K twice is an amazing achievment. I knew you were gonna beast in Brawl.

We need to get some co-op HRC goin ^_^

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Omg CT is the best at housing. Just Sayin'

Hey, I have someone's controller. It's black and has an Ice climber sticker on it. You probably have mine. I'll give it back to you next tourney k? Yours is a pretty good controller.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Sounds like everyone had fun at Jam's/Uconn/Esticle! Good job Cort at winning everything. XD

Sorry Cog, I forgot the name of the person you wanted me to get a picture or signature from and we didn't really have time anyways. =(

I was in Port Chester and it looks like an amazing town, I guess I didn't really look at it last time. LOL

I know nobody cares but the T.M. Revolution concert was just ****ING AMAZING. I think everyone would recognize his stuff from a Kenshin song and Gundam songs. Or if anyone watches Darker Than Black, he does the intro of it as part of Abingdon Boys School.

Definitely in my top 10 concerts of all time. As for Japanese concerts, this was the best one though I've only been to half a dozen. But I got to meet him/shake his hand/get his signature and he's oh so pretty. My friend and I got really giddy afterwards, like REALLY giddy and a Japanese crew came and interviewed us. :D I'm gonna be on Japanese television! LOL, Sweet. I love how they chose us though, I guess we were even more giddy than that giant group of Japanese fangirls. They ranged from like teenagers to middle aged women. o_O

On a last note, I met the Pure Pwnage cast and they're pretty amazing.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
luls at doing utterly terrible in singles
blackmage and i played for , ****ing forever, til i got him to say "snake is so ****ing gay"
i think ive improved drastically in one night
specially after watching cort in the finals :)

anyways
i think ill go do my shout outs now

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

to be decided in a mega man x speed run

edit

Nope but the tourney just reinforced this idea I've been having. >_>
really, because it did quite the opposite for me, and yet you didn't enter

WHAT'S THE MATTER, SCARED?

edit2

blue we must Link vs Snake again, really fun
skler we must Link ditto, we forgot to
darkdragoon we must lucario ditto sometime
m2k we must zoot suit vs dedede in the finals of XIESTICLE
cort we must captain falcon ditto on yoshi's island
pc we you must read eyeshield 21

I think I know how im gonna do my shoutouts, lol

Aesir

Smash Master
I didn't want to enter because I just didn't feel like it. >_>

and thats cool that it had the opposite effect on you, I'm just saying it didn't have the same effect on me. entering wouldn't have done anything as I played many friendlies before the tourney ever started. >_>

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
playing brawl in tournament was probably more exciting than any brawl friendlies I've played

except for my :32 finish on larx's fox with my DK

that was truly a match to remember

speaking of which, I'll upload that to youtube sometime soon, as well at VLStaclysm crew matches OWM is gonna lend me at MM9

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:D Sure thing Daz!
We can always do it over Wifi, except the whole "Lag + Lucario = Nuclear Balls" thing.
:3 Its always worth a shot.
I'll add you in the morning.

=( I was sad I never got around to playing as my Gannondorf while at Esticle.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
So, I totally want to run a tournament so I can gets a blue name.
I should probably try to get one of those.

In any case, Dazwa has inspired me to take Brawl seriously. I'm practicing with Ike now, and I propose that we change the name of the C-Stick to the I Win-Stick.

Top Bottom