• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
OMG Monster Hunter has its own VISA CARD IN JAPAN.
ZOMMGGGG
=( I want it.
-DD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
pof you need to play the ace attorney series for the ds if you haven't, there are two more games in dev right now so by the time you're done with 1-4 you can still have time to fanboy it up for 5+6 with me

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yeah, I have heard about those games....I'll see if i can find the roms today and put them on my cyclo DS card. Big Brain Academy owns my life everytime i turn that system on. Brain Age is cool...but it was too easy. I'm like a B+ in Big Brain Academy and it bothers me oh so much because everytime i do the Test I TEAR IT UP but only get a B+. I guess I have to be uber smart haha

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I've noticed that when I turn tap jump off, it is easier to UTilt.
Interesstttiinnnnggggg.
-DD

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
What you gotta do if you wanna play good games on ur psp is downgrade it and run homebrew. Im currently playing Final Fantasy IX on my psp and I put zelda: oot, banjo kazooie, and ssb64 on there. Its sick, too bad its an old fat psp and gets maybe 6 hours worth of battery per charge.

I have a DS too and Im satisfied with it.. You cant really expect incredible depth from handheld games. Thats why putting epic psone/n64 games on ur psp is the way to go.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
What you gotta do if you wanna play good games on ur psp is downgrade it and run homebrew. Im currently playing Final Fantasy IX on my psp and I put zelda: oot, banjo kazooie, and ssb64 on there. Its sick, too bad its an old fat psp and gets maybe 6 hours worth of battery per charge.

I have a DS too and Im satisfied with it.. You cant really expect incredible depth from handheld games. Thats why putting epic psone/n64 games on ur psp is the way to go.
Lol...
Why downgrade? Just install CFW. 3.90m33-3 FTW.
:3 I'm already doing all that stuff. I messed up my Emulator settings though, so SSB64 runs mad slow.

Also, Monster Hunter has 100x more depth than any of the games you mentioned in that quote!

Well...maybe not 100x...
-DD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
you all must point me to a place where i can learn all of these secret ninja psp homebrew things

i used to have a modded psp that a friend gave me but i didnt know much about it and i bricked it, mad skills

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
samikay how many fps do u get with the n64emulator. i was around when it was beta and like 4fps was the max they could get it. i thought that it would never get off the ground(and i never imagined ps1 emulation working on it) so I got rid of it to buy a DS.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm around 16 to 24 FPS on my N64 emulator.
XD I mean, Super Mario 64 runs almost perfectly, maybe 2 or 3 FPS behind normal.

Also, Tom, when PSPISO.com comes back up, thats the place to go.
If you can get ahold of another Modded PSP, then you can make a Pandora battery and unbrick yours.
:D!
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
go to mininova.org to get torrents....or isohunt.com good stuff there.

How good does SSB64 run on that N64 emulator? They havent released the next R15 or whatever.....i would love it if daedulus came out at least one more time. Smash 64 on the go would =gem.

Also DD-Yeah, i would probably do that...but then my rising Uair to f or b air with Meta Knight would not work :(

Tom-IM on AIM me if you want me to hook you up and get you started. I've been with the scene since square one and actually am a notable forum member on most sites....i have guides and such to help you.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yeah mario64 and quest 64 have been being tested since the start. i'd hope that mario 64 would work perfectly(or near perfect).

u ever try starfox 64 on it? I always dreamed of having starfox 64 on a portable

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I downgraded my psp before the whole pandora battery and all that new razamatazz came out, but my n64 emulator runs at about 16-24, with the sound turned off. Once I decide I wanna play Crisis Core imma have to upgrade it to 3.90

And did Darkdragoon say that monster hunter was a better game than Ocarina of Time? Dafuk? Lol Monster hunter isnt even good... it got a 70 on metacritic.

Diddy kong racing would be the pimpest portable game ever. Not the bull**** DS port, im talking the original. Hardcore.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I listened to OK Computer last night for the first time in a long while, along with By The Way; I remember why I love both bands so much now..mmm

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
use peep lulz our aww sum
thanks babe, your under-bed sleeping tech is pretty amazing, btw

I'm pretty sure ESTICLES will be mostly Brawl from now on just because more people prefer it >_>; To be honest I want to give Brawl more of a shot and having 3 Melee setups was cool.
the melee setups saved my life, i think it was a pretty good mix, but we need more wii's next time =D

Omg CT Alex is the best at housing. Just Sayin'

Hey, I have someone's controller. It's black and has an Ice climber sticker on it. You probably have mine. I'll give it back to you next tourney k? Yours is a pretty good controller.
clarified your post for you =D, and the ice climber sticked controller is Brookmangz's

so

silas did this brilliant thing, it didnt work out but still

he wrote on his bathroom mirror a message for me that could only be seen after ur done showering and its really hot, so it fogs up

i didnt shower long enough so i didnt see it, but afterwards, he fogged up the entire bathroom for me and i walked in to read:

"LOL CAMERA IN SHOWER"
thanks for posting LOL *feels lubbed*

^^^^ alex is my hero. perfect trap.
<3 bernard

P.S My Sig is ancient >____> can someone else help me make a new beastly one???
ask and thou shall receive(it in the butt)

LOL WOW!
I just found out Monster Hunter Portable 2 G(For PSP) has FULL WIFI SUPPORT!
No more syphoning the Ad-Hoc connection through tunnel programs! *** YEA!

:3 Khaly, I'll go get the ISO for us, and we'll play and such.

>.> Oh, and it'll be in Japanese.
v______________v;;

Edit: I've been trolled, never mind.
**** CAPCOM.

-DD
I FAWKING LOVED MONSTER HUNTER. i was an HR 20, full dragon, BDS, all the good chit. i could deathlock los/ian like a pro. ULTIMATE SADFACE @ them taking the online away, the game is worthless now =(

>.> The monster hunter games are AMAZING Quality games.
D: Immense depth and so much friggen fun.
I actually matched my Melee play time with Monter Hunter Freedom 1.
And that was in a little less than a year.
1200+ Hours FTW!

Also: Added your FC JV. ^_^!
-DD
more monster hunter praise *drools*

OMG Monster Hunter has its own VISA CARD IN JAPAN.
ZOMMGGGG
=( I want it.
-DD
get me one >.<

And did Darkdragoon say that monster hunter was a better game than Ocarina of Time? Dafuk? Lol Monster hunter isnt even good... it got a 70 on metacritic.
STFU NOOB :mad:

good morning ct =D

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
XD Monster Hunter isn't a BETTER game than OoC.
I just think its more fun/exciting/addicting.
XD I mean, the entire premise of Monster Hunter is extreme grinding for items, but its SO MUCH FUN!

Critics always rate it low, which is why I was sceptic on playing it.
But honestly, its the top selling PSP Game in Japan, and its untouchable in that position.
:3 Seriously though, play it.
-DD

Cort

Apple Head
*presents*

I have been sending my professors emails about random stuff and none of them respond. I think my emails are broken :(

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Top Bottom