• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
i used to play neopets, freshman year i think.

*just looked for my account, guess it got deleted. i won gadsgadsbogan a while back, had a mutated scorchio. nothing too special

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
D: I would like Cort to add me as well.
<.< Angry, I COULD make it up to Wesleyan, cause its in Middletown, and middletown is close.
However, I forget if I have a car right now.

I used to play Neopets. But they'd never give me the pet I wanted, so I'd always quit 10 miuntes after making my account.

Also, ALEX! PLAY ME! USE THE LAGFI.

-DD

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
WILL SOMEONE COME PLAY ME........I will love you forever? and we can melee and we can brawl...and we can halo....and we can cuddle if you want............PLAY ME NAO!!!!!!!!!!!

DRAGOON COME COME COME PLZ~~!!!!!!!!!

Khaly

Smash Cadet
check out my account;

khaly

i totally forgot my pass though
i tried recovering it and they thought i was trying to impersonate myself >_>

Yup

Smash Rookie
Hey guys you know of any brawl tournements commin up? Trying to get a foot into the CT brawl scene, but I'n not sure if there even is one.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
Dear CT,

Okay, so reading all the posts from yest. and today made me LOL really hxc hard, esp. the Wario pics and what not :3
We're pretty cool people. And stuff. Yeah.

If anyone was wondering/cared I was at Mohegan Sun yesterday for my friend's birthday. Yes, I have friends. It's really cool there. It's so nice and just like, ohmaigawd. And DDR is fun. And I met a chick there lulz :3.

Love,
Stephen/Axel.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
@OneAngrySecretSquirrel

Yea, I think I can head over, just lemme know where I have to park or whatnot.
:p If I can't make it today, tomorrow is very likely.

Was this chick playing DDR?
Also, isn't it unfair that the DDR Machine @ MS is ALL THE WAY IN BACK?! No one can see you preform awesomely.

Also, yea, CT is pretty cool.
-DD

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys you know of any brawl tournements commin up? Trying to get a foot into the CT brawl scene, but I'n not sure if there even is one.
You too? Ok. Quick start a stupid fight with Cort and insult the rest of us by association....YOU ARE WASTING PRECIOUS POSTS!

welcome btw..I am Turnip and I'm your guide.

P.S. WILL SOMEONE, ANYONE, COME PLAY ME?

P.P.S.- I am a really fun guy.

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
haha oh man I use to run track too psyeyeye! too many coincidences psyeyeye! I ran the 1 and the 2 until last spring when I destroyed my ankle. Hows momo?? lol
I live down old town rd its like 7 minutes away. Were having a party next weekend. Bring yourself and some scandalous freshman women.
Momo is.....well momo is the only word to describe him haha. I think we have a track meet next weekend though.

Yup

Smash Rookie
You too? Ok. Quick start a stupid fight with Cort and insult the rest of us by association....YOU ARE WASTING PRECIOUS POSTS!

welcome btw..I am Turnip and I'm your guide.

P.S. WILL SOMEONE, ANYONE, COME PLAY ME?

P.P.S.- I am a really fun guy.
I'm not trying to insult any one, I played Melee in the tourney scene and now I'm just following the times, I know there was alot of problems with that with other people downing the old melee pros, I'm a friend of Lilians' and she filled me in on that, But if there is another forum I should be posting in for CT Brawl tourney scene, please point the way. Not tryin to piss any one off, just lookin for some good brawl players to play with.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I do karate and SSBM/SSBB

Yay, we're similar xP

Except, I only like doing XMA. Traditional karate is boring after being a black belt for 16 - 8 = 8 years.

Yup

Smash Rookie
Karate= martial arts I do Tae Kwon Do Amreican Moo Duk Kwon but yeah I like it alot Its good dicipline. You brawl? wana play? my friend code is 184815345396. I can't play now but tonight I can. I'll be on.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
I'm not trying to insult any one, I played Melee in the tourney scene and now I'm just following the times, I know there was alot of problems with that with other people downing the old melee pros, I'm a friend of Lilians' and she filled me in on that, But if there is another forum I should be posting in for CT Brawl tourney scene, please point the way. Not tryin to piss any one off, just lookin for some good brawl players to play with.
oh no.....i think you read my post wrong...it was a sarcastic comment aimed to poke a little fun at the flame war between PoF and Cort, I never wanted you to think I was shoo'ing you away. We just like having fun here. You didn't piss anyone off...and lols no one has "downed" an old pro yet theres just a lot of trash talk back and forth...don't worry about it.

Welcome to the community and hope you find what you are looking for....

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=155442&page=4

thats a link to the thread for the next brawl tournament, but please feel free to jump in on any discussion in this thread while you post in that one, I like new posters.

- 4 swords senior member: Turnip

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
/sees all of PoF's posts, good ****. Getting to be a better member, keep up the good work and stop flipping out and we'll all laugh about how when you first joined.

*remembers when I first joined how paranoid I was about meeting new people on the interentz*

PoF: "...Marc-SPAWN...all lost to me in Brawl."

When did I lose to you in Brawl, lol. We played one 1 minute match (I think I won, but I don't really remember or care) which shouldn't count for either of us because it's terrrribly laggy. We also played 2 ffa's 1 of which I won, the other one I came in second to your friend. But, like I said none of that should have counted because of your connection. (Not trying to insult/flame you or anything just saying)

Papito- Lol. No thanks dude. Anything to do with drugs (besides like tylenol or something, haha) = no for me. /gets Alex to back me up

Noodles- I definitely added you dude. You're on my wii (Lulz, inuendo). I'll try and add you again and see if I messed up or something.

I'm adding everyone now (Impulse, crabdude, 656). Anyone else that wants to be added just lemme know.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Karate= martial arts I do Tae Kwon Do Amreican Moo Duk Kwon but yeah I like it alot Its good dicipline. You brawl? wana play? my friend code is 184815345396. I can't play now but tonight I can. I'll be on.
I used to take 3 forms;
-American Kenpo
-Muay Thai
-Wing Tsun

and now I'm just interested in Xtreme Martial Arts.

Yup

Smash Rookie
TBG? I'm in for smash tonight i get out of work at 815ish and my girlfriend and I are always looking for a good match up for brawl, shes getting pretty good with Ike, actually. I'm willing to drive any where for a good brawl match. (within reason)

- Whats Xtreme Martial Arts? I'm still perfecting my basics -punching blocking kicking and free form fighting. I also practice my styles forms- they call em Kata But XMA sounds interesting.

Yup

Smash Rookie
Sure! When does it start? vernon is like not even 20 min from where I live, I go there all the time for martial arts. I'll bring my girlfriend, if she wants to stay out all night, too. Directions would be awsome.

_milktea

Smash Lord
ZACK, TOURNAMENT ON THE 19TH!!!! Of April!!!! :D.

And Rockcrab, you live in Windham? I'm borderline Windham, meaning I could probably walk 5 minutes and be in Windham/Willimantic, w/e. o_o.

Edit: The Vernon meet-ups are just little meet-ups where Connecticut players get together and play a bit ^_^;. Not a tournament.

PS! I USED TO PLAY NEOPETS XP. I was named pastelstar14 and I had a yellow squirrel :3, she kicked butt.

Yup

Smash Rookie
Oh sweet, CARPOOL and No, acctually on the one on the 18th in hartford, I work all day saterday, I'll try to get it off, but we shall see.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
TBG = The BattleGrounds.
It's a LAN center, but they have like, 10 or so TV's. And you can bring in a system and what not and play.
So you can do whatever.
The last time I went there I wanted to play allnight I had to pay like, $15. Only cuz I didn't bring in a system. So I think you can bring in your own and not pay, or if you do have to pay, it won't be that much.

And I don't remember the address, but here's what I remember.

Vernon, CT.
Kelly Road.
It's in the same plaza as Music and Arts and a polish bakery, and across the street is...Big Y? It's a grocery store, that's what I remember.
But there's no sign on the store, well, I don't think there is since I haven't been there in a while, but you can see comps on and what not :3

Yup

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah def, But I play brawl strictly, But def man I'll be at this TG whatever thing tonight, and the tourney on the 18th in hartford and if I get off XESTICLE too (crosses fingers for someone to cover him)

Top Bottom