• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Yup

Smash Rookie
That's awesome!
XD
I'll prob. go, I just need to go like, shower, get ready, and take the bus, and walk there from the mall >_>
It's pretty far. lol
My name is Zack by the way, and my cell number is 2088609- do you need a ride, if its far I'll be there around 845 9 ish. I'll bring my tv and wii so I can play for free... (is that how it works, or do I need to pay 15 bucks no matter what...?)

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
And i'm not really really sure with paying, but i know if you bring in your own w/e, it's either free or reduced. Like if you bring your own comp, you only pay like, 10 or something to play all night, and they provide you with a monitor, so i'm thinking it'll be reduced. So, I'd bring 15 just in case. But I don't think you'll need it, well, for that. There's candies and sodas and what not there, and there's a McDonald's down the street, and a Denny's lol. xD

and okay, i'll find my phone.

kay so i can't find cellular, so i'll call you on my house phone rofl. xD

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
My name is Zack
Welcome to the ct thread, the only thread worth mentioning. tell your friends!

i'm alex, nice to meet you. you should come play today, or 2mro, or any point in time. my aim is ALLHIGHLOANSHARK, or text @ 860 463 7809.

one more time, welcome to the ct thread, you'll have a swell time here.

Yup

Smash Rookie
Hey 'lil- axel and I are goin to TBG tonight, you wana go? Carpool?

Silas- Thanks for the welcome- Are you going tonight to TBG?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Wait, so who's going to TBG tonight? I'm not too sure if I can go still, my mom doesn't like the idea of an allnighter plus I just chilled with the Mages Thurs/Friday/this morning.

I might be able to go for a little bit, but I have to get a ****-ton of scholarships done. We'll see dude, I'll call you later tonight.

PoF- In the future, if you're going to use someone as a credibility source, make sure you are sure about what you say. ^_^

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Anyone going to TBG besides Axel and Yup?

Address:The BattleGround Game Arena
378 Kelly Rd, unit #3 (stripmall)
Vernon CT, 06066

Right near the Good Year, etc.

Unfortunately, it's not looking good for me. I need to finish cleaning my room, do 4 scholarships, and I no has a car to go in. Would someone be able to pick me up and drive me there...? :o

rockcrab100

Smash Cadet
Fun matches Spawn. =]

Nice Luigi.

Who do you think was my best character? I can't really tell. I think it might be Ike, but Im not sure. I'd want you to tell me because you battled me.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Good matches, Tom. ;) I don't think your Ike is your best. I'm probably biased and would say Olimar... but then again, I have the most troubles against him. Your top three are obviously Metaknight, Ike, and Olimar, I can give you that much (no order).

I think my top 3 are Luigi, Marth, and Toon Link so far. Toon link being my best... but I want to learn Luigi (just picked him up last night cuz he's mad good) so that's why I mostly played him. I wish my Marth hadn't been playing so stupid ( XD FSMASH EVERYTHING RAWRRR), but whatever, good games indeed.

You have to stop rolling so much though. It's going to really kill you in tourny play/etc.

rockcrab100

Smash Cadet
Thanks! I think I'm going to start playing more with Olimar. Everyone online seems to have trouble against him.

Without wavedashing I feel like I need to roll more. So yeah. >.<

Cort

Apple Head
yay @ Prince of Fire

there's been a lot of pages added to this thread since I started traveling

and I'm at 40 posts per page >_>

<3 CT

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
good games dark dragoon, lol you left so fast i went to get a drink and you were like gone...=o( come by whenevs....

JV was here...it made my heart happy

<4swords3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
=D Yea, GG Turnip.
I'll probably be able to go by whenever you're looking for a smash.
So yea.
Good games. You have to send me those replays when you get the chance.

<3 Ike's Vengeance Aether.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I really need to get my WiFi working. I feel left out having not played anyone in Brawl yet. This week/weekend I'm coming to someone's place to play, or someone should come up to MA and play with me.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
sure and oh i forgot i main marth, metaknight and ike
YOU'RE NOT MANNY!!!!!!! *angryface*

hi luis. welcome to the ct thread, the only thread worth mentioning(sounds familiar somehow..hmm)

i see you like characters with swords, good man. you'll like it alot here, lots of friendly people and what not. if you have any questions about anything feel free to post it, UNLESS ITS IGNIT *shakes fist*

have fun =P

edit: budai come pway wif meeee

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I really need to get my WiFi working. I feel left out having not played anyone in Brawl yet. This week/weekend I'm coming to someone's place to play, or someone should come up to MA and play with me.
I'm going up to WPI on the 12th of that month you're there.
April was it?

Yea.
Just telling ya.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
so a new sonic game got announced

and in it, he turns into a werewolf

what the **** sega

WHAT THE ****.

Top Bottom