• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

1mpulse

Smash Rookie
So who wants to add me and we can play later tonight when i get home from teh easter dinnerz?!

Hey Alex, in location does c4 mean capital crew?

Edit: jeeeez why is my sig failing hardcore

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Bender's Big Score is nothing special. Some parts were good, but overall it was disappointing. It just went on for too long and they made it more like new Family Guy than old Futurama (it might actually be better with commercial breaks, hah). Original Futurama was so good I'm sure it's hard to make new ones that compare to it though. Hopefully the next ones will be better, but we can only hope.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
*crosses fingers with budai*

the royal tenenbaums is on comedy central atm, i have easter candy, neat

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
omg The Royal Tenenbaums is one of my favorite movies. It's been on Comedy Central a lot lately which is awesome. I have it on DVD too and watched it last week. I've seen it so many times but I could still watch it over and over again.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
let's watch it together, and post when interesting things happen.

*throws chocolate bunnies at shmink*

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
That was depressing, Budai. edit: @ new futurama

/saves Jake from the Zapdos egg

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Zapdos egg o.o...
=( Now I want an omlete.
-Cracks open a Moltres Egg-
-DD

1mpulse

Smash Rookie
Dear 1mpulse,

If you're talking about me with the C4 thing, yes, it's the Capital Crew.
And it's Axel. Not Alex. LOL

Love,
Stephen
Hmm ive never seen u in the game room then again i havent been there all semester. I was one of the cofounders of C4 (i coined the name), for our brother clan 4 swords (of gayness)

I CHALLENGE YOU GOOD SIR! ....at some time in the near future.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Hmm ive never seen u in the game room then again i havent been there all semester. I was one of the cofounders of C4 (i coined the name), for our brother clan 4 swords (of gayness)

LOLS................burned bridges........4 swords vs C4 Crew battle MM? I'll....go...first...and i guess last....amirite? Tell em jv.

-Turnip

jvsmooth

Smash Cadet

The bond is......BROKEN! Didn't think I would see that huh? Now I'm gonna have to discipline my kids.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Stephen, that is so saddening. I reallly hope that your balls feel better. :( :cry:

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Edit: Lols at citing Jam, Marc, and Mike as great victories......all three are the biggest sandbaggers in CT.....why not just say "hey i beat aesir and some random kid from uconn in melee" LOLS
LOL, nice. I wonder how many people in CT get that.

AB was way too much waiting... not enough DOING stuff. :D I saw Chris/KDJ/SpicTom/Rep but no other smashers. The ball was pretty fun/cute. :D The best part of the whole thing was The Pillows playing, I really liked them and I haven't heard their stuff prior to this.

I skipped out on both raves, Friday night rave I heard sucked but my friends and I were too tired anyways. Saturday rave I heard was amazing, Greg Harris? I forgot his name, some voice actor for anime is an amazing DJ or something like that. I was tired and had to drive early morning today so I didn't go and spent it talking with a gay boy in my bed for two hours... Then we wound up not sleeping until 6am anyways. -_-

Fangirls are actually really annoying, at first its like aww, you wanna take a picture with me even though I am dressed normally...? You want a random hug? But then they just giggle at everything you do which becomes rather annoying because its not even funny. Not to mention most of them were 15-17. >_> I wanted fanboys though. The closest I got was one guy asking for a hug which doesn't really count and the lead singer of Love and Response randomly talking to me during the autograph signing and saying he hoped to see me at their next concert and not really talking to anyone else. XD

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I had minor testicular torsion before.
Though, I was fortunate enough to let my testicles untwist themselves, aha!

Think of it this way; if you get surgery for testicular torsion, you'll never have to get it again!
And- you're also saving your future children.

PS- The doctors will shave your pubes so you dont have to ^-^

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Pat, what were you thinking? You could have mooched off them soooo much.

Oh well, good **** at having one band only talk to you XD. /starts listening to The Pillows

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Dear Stephen,

That was not too much info.
I wanted to hear that, and will
think about your right ball more.
Hope that doesn't creep you out.

Love,
Marc

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I was thinking that, LOL. Next year if I go, I am 99% sure I could EASILY stay at a random girls room for FREE. That'll save like ~$100. I could've probably done it this year but my friends and I shared a hotel room and I was obligated to help pay for it since I agreed from so long ago. MattDotZeb was too but he backed out last minute and then we had to pay an extra $20+. Grrr.

If anyone has watched FLCL, The Pillows did like an intro/outro/theme for them. I forget, I just noticed everyone getting hyped up when they played it and asked my friend why.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Anything 1mpulse says does not necessarily reflect the views of the Four Swords/C4 management.

He sucks.

Top Bottom