• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I EaT Tho Pho (10:55:25 PM): you deserve a blowjob
Cort 28633 (10:55:36 PM): >_>
I EaT Tho Pho (10:55:41 PM): =P
Cort 28633 (10:55:43 PM): come over
I EaT Tho Pho (10:55:48 PM): gieb ride?
Cort 28633 (10:55:57 PM): for blowjerb?
Cort 28633 (10:55:58 PM): LMAO
I EaT Tho Pho (10:56:02 PM): kei
I EaT Tho Pho (10:56:04 PM): =D
Cort 28633 (10:56:06 PM): k coming
I EaT Tho Pho (10:56:09 PM): in my mouth
I EaT Tho Pho (10:56:10 PM): plz
Cort 28633 (10:56:12 PM): ROFL

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Cort 28633 (12:31:10 AM): ROFL @ posting
I EaT Tho Pho (12:31:13 AM): =D
Cort 28633 (12:34:00 AM): khaly kind of scares me sometimes
Cort 28633 (12:34:02 AM): but
Cort 28633 (12:34:09 AM): being scared is just a different view of being exciting
I EaT Tho Pho (12:34:17 AM): kind of like when you **** someone

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I EaT Tho Pho (1:11:32 AM): hey corty
Cort 28633 (1:11:37 AM): wat
I EaT Tho Pho (1:11:44 AM): lets have an interesting conversation so i can post it on smash boards
Cort 28633 (1:11:54 AM): I'm too tired
I EaT Tho Pho (1:12:01 AM): thats what she said.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Cort 28633 (10:53:23 PM): orr :s
Cort 28633 (10:53:25 PM): whatever you want

awww yeah.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
I have an urgent and breaking news bulletin - tarmacker and I have possibly passed each other in the halls and never even knew it because he doesn't look like diddy kong in real life! who knew

So uhh yeah I go there too, but I live off campus. We should definitely play sometime because my house mates never want to play as much as I do.

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
I have an urgent and breaking news bulletin - tarmacker and I have possibly passed each other in the halls and never even knew it because he doesn't look like diddy kong in real life! who knew

So uhh yeah I go there too, but I live off campus. We should definitely play sometime because my house mates never want to play as much as I do.
Lanky Kong, but who's counting. And yeah we should play sometime, what year are you?

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
*woops so it is Lanky*
I'm in 15th grade (junior year as some may call it). I know a bunch of other kids who play that go there, and word on the street is a school hosted tournament in April. Stay tuned for details CT, idk if outsiders are welcome lol
I'm out for now tho, gn all

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
doctor super is not a real doctor

he is a doctor like doctor mario is a doctor

which is to say, like doctor pepper is a doctor

Cort

Apple Head
ROFL >_>

Papito I didn't give you a call today cause I was pretty busy and not home most of the time

Can you PM me your #? I'm not sure what it is on my caller ID.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
im too lazy to log out of blackmages account, this is jake
been playing w/ spawn / mages past day or so
PT is definatly my main now, i hate pit XD
go comment on our tier list we made on the tier discussion thread
i

Cort

Apple Head
private message from prince of fire
having trouble
I think you are having trouble getting the picture

Jamil-Jam Stunna
Alex-Silas06
Mike Brookman-Brookman
Marc-SPAWN

all lost to me in Brawl. Did I mention I used DK against Jam too? Jam and Brookman are both top 10 players in CT at Melee...thus proving my point that advanced players are nowhere near as dominant without glitches AND i will prove my point further when I play you. I do not like to brag, but you are really beginning to piss me off. For someone who talks soooooooo much trash and thinks so highly of himself, you are awfully shy with playing me. Afraid to lose to a "noob?" You added my FC, lets go!

Oh, and if I win...I'll let the entire CT thread know so you can STFU.

Like I stated earlier....esticle tourney rules...stages set to random on neutral....best out of 5 matches.

Once again we'll set the time to 8:30PM on Saturday

Best of luck to you.
also,

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4174883#post4174883

:rolleyes:

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
V..........i have a bone to pick with you....i have been owning CT (thats right.....pumping you ho's full of turnips)...yet for some reason i'm not on the honorable mention list.....wtf....ok ok i know we haven't updated power rankings since i got here.........but seriously? hazygoose and <3 with no turnip is like....is like.......peanut butter without jelly time....or a baseball bat........UPDATE THAT NOW!

also.....i'm taking side bets on the PoF vs. Cort brawl matchup.........right now i have the odds set to Cort winning by 2 stocks...does anyone want to bet against the spread?

Edit: Lols at citing Jam, Marc, and Mike as great victories......all three are the biggest sandbaggers in CT.....why not just say "hey i beat aesir and some random kid from uconn in melee" LOLS

Also....i take offense when 4 swords get involved......all three are 4 swords....no one...messes with the Cuatro Espadas but me.....no one

Edit #2: Ok....I never lost to Silas on wifi...I never lost to Doteater (on the PA power ranking), therefore...I am the proud owner of the ability to trash talk any keep to myself player who has established themselves as a nice guy within the melee community right? AWESOME. PC GOSH DARNIT I HAVE GROWN WEARY OF YOUR UPPITY ANTICS AND SHENANIGANS TOWARDS MY WAYWARD POSTS AND LOGIC I CHALLENGE THEE TO A LAGFI DUEL TO ESTABLISH THE LENGTH AND GIRTH OF MY E-PEEN FOR ALL OF CT TO SEE! PM YOU COWARD THE GAUNTLET HAS BEEN LAID DOWN, ANSWER ME IF THOUST HAS THE MARBLES GOOD SIR!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Im begging Cort to accept my proposal to change the username of the loser to

Cort - Ben "Cort" Stein (it's a burn that goes way back)
Prince of Fire - Prince of Johns

I still have the ability to change my username (or the username of another member who agrees), this would spice up the match.

Although it'd be pretty permanent. Maybe some humiliating sig or something.

"Lost to _______ in a grudge match, lost $20"

or something

SOMETHING

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
did I ever tell you guys about that time I 3 stocked mew2king with jigglypuff?

well, it was his jigglypuff too...

and it was also on pokefloats...

and he spent most of the match using rollouts and rests...

Cort

Apple Head
where is the mystile armor in ff7 i forgot

winning 1 time out of 10 doesnt count. ten percent stinks lol
there's one in a chest after you defeat proud clod right before you fight hojo. there's another in the northern cave.

edit// beating someone like mew2king who basically 99% of people should never beat ever once is a lot different than beating someone like... brookman... who sandbags and makes you wonder why you play him in the first place...

Top Bottom