• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Everyone must buy the Hartford Courant tomorrow. They're publishing an editorial I submitted to them. Look for it in the back of the "A" section. It's being published under my real name, Jamil Ragland.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Im having my favorite addiction
zombie movies
Zombie, vampire, survival esk movies
are the ****ing best
Doomsday sparked it for me. i enjoyed it thoroughly
Somebody find me a hot punk chick to watch zombie movies with.
Naked.

Cort

Apple Head
I saved that picture to my hard drive the other day. I forgot about posting it here.

I'd read the newspaper if I got it at my house =(

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
ok

So I am at 8/15.......counting darc, dazwa, nus, budai, myself,khaly, cort and <3

Cort i really want someone to come hang out with me on thursday...i'll be getting in late afternoon tommorrow so if you guys want to come tomorrow night thats cool and you can sleep over..............someone please play me....

Also...nus have fun at anime boston i <3 you

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Brawl-New characters with new attributes and new things that make them "new," MORE levels, MORE characters, BETTER graphics, Multiple controller choices, online, ability to choose your character (for multiple characters in one...) prior to the beginning of the match, better music, ability to play classics like the VC, more items,

Melee-Glitches, it is "competetive" (and we can judge that from brawl because its been out of rless than a month) a better Final Destination, easier to edge guard..

For those of you who are consistently playing Brawl now----Go play Brawl for a good 20-30 mins and than take out the game and go play melee with someone....What do you notice? It is the most most glitchiest game of all time (aside from Halo 2) and its the fastest thing in the whole frigging world!!! It's much more wild and uncontrollable...I dont know about you guys but I tend to play videogames because they are fun and I like them...not to be "the best" If competeing in a videogame is the only thing that matters to you....you need to get a life.

It is Really really really funny how you all bash brawl but yet you play it just as much as anyone else haha haha.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Brawl-New characters with new attributes and new things that make them "new," MORE levels, MORE characters, BETTER graphics, Multiple controller choices, online, ability to choose your character (for multiple characters in one...) prior to the beginning of the match, better music, ability to play classics like the VC, more items,

Melee-Glitches, it is "competetive" (and we can judge that from brawl because its been out of rless than a month) a better Final Destination, easier to edge guard..

For those of you who are consistently playing Brawl now----Go play Brawl for a good 20-30 mins and than take out the game and go play melee with someone....What do you notice? It is the most most glitchiest game of all time (aside from Halo 2) and its the fastest thing in the whole frigging world!!! It's much more wild and uncontrollable...I dont know about you guys but I tend to play videogames because they are fun and I like them...not to be "the best" If competeing in a videogame is the only thing that matters to you....you need to get a life.
if arguing about which videogame people with free will and the right to choose SHOULD play is all you do in this thread....you sir.....err...tool...."need to get a life."

I like brawl...a lot...and its not as competitive as melee...its slower...not as fun or competitive...its not to be a jerk or anything i'm not saying either is what we SHOULD be playing..cause I'll play either...but christ dude...you ride brawl's jock harder than a cheerleader on prom night...PoF you're posts are redundant...******** and a bunch of other "re-" words I'd probably force you to look up, so I won't bother typing them. In your post...you argue that melee is faster and more fun to edgeguard and then say you hate it because you don't want to be the best at it you want to have fun....so then its really how you define fun isn't it?

Lets transfer your argument to something else: Everyone go out and eat vanilla cause its more tasty and safer so everyone enjoys it. Then go eat chocolate cause its more exciting and exotic and people with specific tastes will like it....vanilla is better.

Stop posting in big boy topics....you're trying to be the cheerleader, but really your just a practice girl the jocks use to practice for prom night....

for the last time...lets drop this stupid argument...people who like brawl...play brawl..people who like melee...play melee....its a god**** community...we all have a say in what we play and we are meeting you halfway on the esticle thing. STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE US WITH NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE EXCEPT YOUR OWN OPINION.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
i'd like to take this time to say hi to turnip
I would absolutely love to take this opportunity to say a hearty hello to trademark and help him with eternal quest for "plus one to post count."

Trade...sometime this week my place peach dittos in melee and then some brawl? Maybe a little halo? Maybe a lot of hugs?

Someone please tell me they can visit me Thursday or Friday. Please.

Also...I ordain that tomorrow is flawed logic day...just to follow this "Brawl is da nu ting so lets due it cause it haz da mo characterz and da more animations and da no glitches......Also I are gud and play me lolz cause i own all you losers who post here cause i'm a hypocrite who posts here to start new trendz" trend in posts.

Which itself is stupid......if there weren't glitches...how could Lucas super jump? How does Sonic infinite stall? etc.

I'll start the new trend in posts.....i can beat trademark in halo....therefore we should all play halo...its more even

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I would absolutely love to take this opportunity to say a hearty hello to trademark and help him with eternal quest for "plus one to post count."

Trade...sometime this week my place peach dittos in melee and then some brawl? Maybe a little halo? Maybe a lot of hugs?

Someone please tell me they can visit me Thursday or Friday. Please.

Also...I ordain that tomorrow is flawed logic day...just to follow this "Brawl is da nu ting so lets due it cause it haz da mo characterz and da more animations and da no glitches......Also I are gud and play me lolz cause i own all you losers who post here cause i'm a hypocrite who posts here to start new trendz" trend in posts.

Which itself is stupid......if there weren't glitches...how could Lucas super jump? How does Sonic infinite stall? etc.

I'll start the new trend in posts.....i can beat trademark in halo....therefore we should all play halo...its more even
<3

maybe thursday depending on what this chick has planned
friday i'mma b busy all day

lol@ FLD. i'll prove my theory that the speed of gravity = +9.8 (physics joke. lulz)

ewww halo... well halo 3 neways... halo 2 = goodness. lets all play halo 2!!!

and of course, post count +1

_V_

Smash Ace
*continues slow clap*

Holy ****...Zhu's Falco is everything I am not good at in melee.

Brawl is easy. I do not enjoy it for more than an hour at most.

I won't say it sucks. I like that the characters seem decently balanced, but as far as a real actual competitive game it is severely lacking any real skill. People who were not good at Melee think Brawl is their new chance so they will always defend it.

I bet you PC Chris will still be one of the best Brawl players if he plays it competitively...because he wasn't just good at Melee because he could hit buttons fast and exploit the game. I watched him beat Tich with a controller that was missing half the buttons.

Brawl is not your chance to be good just because it requires less skill to be good at.

TURNIP SHOULD GO :)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'm pretty sure brawl doesn't have leaderboards because of how horrendous the lag is, no one would take it seriously anyways.

PoF you're posts are redundant...******** and a bunch of other "re-" words I'd probably force you to look up, so I won't bother typing them.
Yeah Prince of Fire, you relentless regifted revenue, you're a fan of Stephen Rea, and I bet you enjoy your recipe for recycled replies.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
*continues slow clap from Dallas, Texas*

p.s.: "glitches", as a whole, make a game more not less competitive; thus better and more fun. If you think Halo 2 had more "glitches" than halo 1...I cannot think of any witty retort so I'll just say you are dumb.

Top Bottom