• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
You must be pretty unlucky then.

Mapquest will take you to Digital Mayhem, it's not complicated. It's literally just off a highway or two.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
the real question is, who wants me to go to esticle....i will only go if i get 15 people to request my presence!!!!!!!! LETS START COUNTING

I REQUEST MY PRESENCE!!!!!!!!! 1.

btw i love you guys and i'll be back at wes tomorrow does anyone want to visit thursday or friday it'd be much appreciated

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Which alias should i use at ESTICLOPS

Solid Jake
Bluedeath
Pandattackannon

(alias determines physical appearance <3)

P.S Im bored

P.S.S. Im really ****ing horny right now

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
the real question is, who wants me to go to esticle....i will only go if i get 15 people to request my presence!!!!!!!! LETS START COUNTING

I REQUEST MY PRESENCE!!!!!!!!! 1.

btw i love you guys and i'll be back at wes tomorrow does anyone want to visit thursday or friday it'd be much appreciated
I vote go.

_V_

Smash Ace
Can we have a melee tournament at esticle :)?

...just call me Sensei >.>

Brawl is too boring. I vote items and only teams for Brawl tournies :)

_milktea

Smash Lord
yay m2k

use mapquest. dazwa's directions are pretty much right, but for me its go straight forever and take a right and you're there. mapquest works

ps, i love my life

pps~ solid jake ftw.

Top Bottom