• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
What about white haired Ganon. Oldmanadorf is what I call him

Edit: I may have heard that somewhere because I just said it one day when I was playing my friends and I don't think I'm that clever. :laugh:

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
you know what I hate, when OTHER PEOPLE USE MY PLASMA MEWTWO AVATAR (I bet Dazwa will jump right on this) :mad:. It's like when other people use Ken's owl, or chillin's squirtle, it's just not right.
actually I used your avatar already, but I inverted the colors.

erci I'll get your post later, but yes, I too <3 Erci.

It's late, but here's something for pi day:

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
you guys should look at the MPH that you die in, a lot of my kills and deaths are at around MACH 3 speed (speed of sound in standard atmosphere = 761 mph).
Pfft, who uses mph as a unit when referring to the speed of sound. 1116 ft/s ftw. Also forgot to mention standard atmosphere @ sea level.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DarkDragoon-friggin add me dude So I can own you as well.
So...
Hard...
To...
Keep...
Up...
With...
So...
Many...
FCs...
t(-.-t) **** You Nintendo.
PoF, and everyone, If you send me a PM, or AIM me, chances are, I'll remember to add you ;o.
-DD

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
but you know what i enjoy most of all? making a really long post, then posting it, only to have smashboards crash like it does every other time and me lose my post because I forgot to highlight it and click copy before I posted. It really excites me, just like tripping during my DDD chain grabs. Ohhhh life, what fun suprises you offer -.-
ctrl A, ctrl C, before post. my old clan forums were laggy as well, that's what i did.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
long, ignored reply time. huzzah

Why would you want to attend a national tournament where thousands of dollars are on the line in the finals, and then have something as random as a smash ball determine who wins?
exactly
Playing wit four people its more fun to try and keep people away from the smash ball, rather than attacking yourself. As far as fairness goes some tend to be much more effective than others, and I wonder how this relates to the characters overall balance.
balance in a ffa? absurd
my birthday is in 12 days. yay. :]
mine is in 5.
gg sir
also: finished Death Note, was really good, only part i didnt like was:
that Mello and Watru died
, they were my fav characters >_<
**** str8. W was obviously the best
everytime i play dedede and do his nair or dash attack i tihnk of this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tlSE68LHdvg&feature=related

@2min haha
X speed is too good
smash DI is great
very much so
Has anyone ever woken up and part of their body hurts? My arm hurt all day yesterday for some reason, and now my eye is bruised, and my eye being bruised takes like a week to get better. God ****.
yes. my head all day yesterday. massive hangover ftl
brawl rhymes with lawl.
:)
am I the only person who, for the last 6 years, has stayed loyal to my Plasma Mewtwo SSBM avatar (or any original avatar)?

but you know what i enjoy most of all? making a really long post, then posting it, only to have smashboards crash like it does every other time and me lose my post because I forgot to highlight it and click copy before I posted. It really excites me, just like tripping during my DDD chain grabs. Ohhhh life, what fun suprises you offer -.-
i just changed mine... and simkay decided to have the sloppy seconds
I have my spring break this week so if anyone wants to play just post here or better yet come over cause I hate lagfi.
u free midweek?
you know what dawza/cort, right when you stick you're ****ING sword out to strike me, you know what I'm gonna do? That's right, I'm just gonna EAT it, then digest you just like Buu almost digested Goku and Vegeta, except I will succeed, and bring you to your fiery pit of torment and death.

In actuality though, I'm going to block, then do something out of block, like grab, and repeat because this game is deep and fun and exciting.

I can see it now, your ike is going to stick his PUNY hands out to strike me, and you'll bounce off my Majin Buu belly and take damage yourself. It's like every move you will have will be take down except only YOU shall receive damage. It will be like doing a fully charged B with Roy or Ike, it will be like epic **** on an expensive platter, and you will be the first invited to the special dinner on the plate, which will be your demise.

Now what, *****?
kid buu = best saga/villian
Anyway, would people like Brawl doubles/Melee singles at the next ESTICLE? Or.. what combination? Or all Brawl (ew?)??

I talked with Dan from Digital Mayhem today and he said any date is fine cept April 12th and 26th (Halo tournaments)
wat about singles and singles in both gameS?

lol.. halo...
someone should stand by a street light holding up a sign that reads "will play smash for food" whoever does it ill buy you a happy meal lol
i might take u up on that

i shouldve made this more than one post to add to post count

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
guys, guys, it's pretty clear Ike's light blue Sigurd outfit is the best, followed by his Purple/Red 80's rock outfit (although wolf pulls that off much better)

edit: wtf I'm fairly certain that's just a Mr. Saturn, and not a Mr. Saturn skull.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
daz - don't be mean about it :[ (my birthday)

and DD
alex showed me technova and i busted in my pants
thank you

-Axel

unknownforce

Smash Lord
We need a CT, MA, or RI event!

Who's with me? I'll try my best to get one going, but at the very least we should get a fest event.

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Wolf's orange and white suit makes him look like a power ranger.
AND WTF HAPPENED TO PARTY HAT PIKACHU?!?!? (Best pikachu)

"i just changed mine... and simkay decided to have the sloppy seconds"

Puppies r lawl

Good matches today Prince of Fire. Too bad it was laggy. I wish we had voice chat so we coulda organized a Pit ditto. Maybe next time.

Top Bottom