• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hey guys i was just wondering if we can all have a party..right now.. without pants..

Chris that burn was great

Cort those pictures made me lol

PoF you trying to make logic and phail made me lol

Jam that post was the single greatest thing i've ever seen

KevinM- You're really tall

Blue- I love you

Darc- I love you

Banks

Smash Hero
Man i haven't heard a scrub with such terrible logic since melee was fairly new. Fact, the good melee players are still doing well in brawl. We're good for a reason not because we abuse "glitches" in melee it's because we're smart and that carries over into brawl. Hate to break it to you man but based on your posts recently and that vid of milktea eating ur butthole you're basically f*cked in brawl too. It's ok though maybe you'll be decent in the next game thats released
FOR THE LAST TIME DAM YOU AND YOUR TACTICS. One thing in the forfront of the foremost brawl players foreminds is that all you do to win melee is glitch and dash around abusing the very physics the game was brought upon and also why not be smart in brawl, well thats because i am stupid and i also win brawl matches thats why. you try to deny you rely on glitches but why try to deny that brawl has fixedthese problems. on he subject of milktea eat buttholes i have also experienced this and i see not how this is an insult. I also plan on being good at Super Smash Bros. Rumble, so thanks for the pre-compliment. Also I'm just assuming that your rant was aimed at me because after all what wordly thing does not pertain to me, farewell.

-King of Flame

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Super Smash Bros Rumble? Wtf?
DS Game?

*Insert obligatory LOL @ SCRUBS!!!*

Hiiii Banks =D!
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yeah guys, the fact that I lost to milktea REALLY must mean i should never be playing this game ever again. After all, I've only been to two tournaments.

Im also proud at the fact that PC owned me....get off. We are good now though, hes a cool dude.

edit-The truly madly deeply singing on the previous page was amazing. haha Axel.

Call me sometime Axelslam, we need to play some more...your peach is good.

_milktea

Smash Lord
FOR THE LAST TIME DAM YOU AND YOUR TACTICS. One thing in the forfront of the foremost brawl players foreminds is that all you do to win melee is glitch and dash around abusing the very physics the game was brought upon and also why not be smart in brawl, well thats because i am stupid and i also win brawl matches thats why. you try to deny you rely on glitches but why try to deny that brawl has fixedthese problems. on he subject of milktea eat buttholes i have also experienced this and i see not how this is an insult. I also plan on being good at Super Smash Bros. Rumble, so thanks for the pre-compliment. Also I'm just assuming that your rant was aimed at me because after all what wordly thing does not pertain to me, farewell.

-King of Flame
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ILU BANKS <5

ps pc's insult was funnies but i hope he's not implying that i suck because i think im decent at this game lawl :3 :3 i need sleep /runs

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I just noticed.
I'M STILL NOT ON THE PLAYER FINDER!
=(.
Happy Birthday V =D!
-DD

Banks

Smash Hero
aesir is actually a tough guy in real life, one time me, him, kevinM and mattdotzeb got into a bar fight. naturally we all just beat the hell out of mattdotzeb with beer bottles.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Blah , gotta be up in 5.5 hours for work
dont have too much fun w/out me
I got a new vent server, to use for brawl, for those of us w/ a computer near our wii / laptops

send me an im to request vent info <3
PM's work too

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yeah Aesir you TOTALLY got me man because in a week, everyones still going to be playing Melee, not Brawl.

What am I thinking? You're a moron if you will still be playing melee when Brawl is released.

Thats like saying you will be playing NBA Live 2007 on the PS2 when live 08 is out on the ps3....

or playing mario kart on the gamecube when mario kart Wii is out....

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
What if it were a xbox360 game? o_O

TTGL is mad ****ing good. Happy birthdayyyy Steve!!!!!!!!!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
It's really hard to make the smash community dislike you and yet everytime you post...

Also, you guys are picking on him too much, I think he gets it. -.-

Go to Mass Madness everyone and play melee with me one last time before brawl officially comes out. <3 Then play brawl and melee with me forever and ever.

Edit: I just read PoF post about losing to milktea at his second tournament ever. I'd just like to note that I beat milktea at my second tournament ever. GG, even though I think it was her second too but no johns.

^^ LOL

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I think that as soon as it comes out, you're going to ask yourself will super smash brothers melee blend? Then you'll try it as soon you have brawl in your hands and never play melee again ever. >_> Lol.

Edit: All of these posts were just to raise my post count. I'm done. For you my love, Steve.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Yeah Aesir you TOTALLY got me man because in a week, everyones still going to be playing Melee, not Brawl.

What am I thinking? You're a moron if you will still be playing melee when Brawl is released.
Super Turbo

Thats like saying you will be playing NBA Live 2007 on the PS2 when live 08 is out on the ps3....
lol, sports games

or playing mario kart on the gamecube when mario kart Wii is out....
Mario Kart Wii might suck ****. EDIT: Serious, too. If the game comes down to Snaking around everywhere like it was in MKDS I'll be pissed.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
/failed the chain in one second. :(

Nus, are you going to end up playing brawl at all? I thought you were just completely done with smash afterwards? /speculationzorz

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
This is relevant how? Oh no brawl is coming out whatever shall I do..>_>
<.< I dunno, I don't have any of the answers.
All I have are questions.
But I don't remember them either.
So what is this post really about?
Who knows.
Its to sidetrack people and effectively kill a current discussion, hoping to start a new one not at all related to this post.

**Edit**
-Notices that Dawza might suck ****.-
-Gets out wallet-
-Realizes he doesn't because hes amazing-
-Puts wallet back-
v.v
-DD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Of course I am, when did I ever say I was done with smash? I think maybe at one point I said I was done with competitive melee but never smash. I just don't really play video games in general anymore, but I will make some time for brawl. ^_^

Edit: I like PoF's sig. LOL

Edit2: Post 1700.

Top Bottom