• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
Cort 28633 (4:29:42 AM): lol
Cort 28633 (4:30:01 AM): what a silly kid
oovideogamegodoo (4:30:22 AM): LKOFGSLDFSJDKJK
oovideogamegodoo (4:30:23 AM): DUDE

Dove

Smash Cadet
hazy+anyone= killer pair.
also, don't talk stempmania trash talk, plz, or i'll sick gravity on you (he ***** like 15/16 step songs).
budai's better at DDR than me...i think the only things i could win at would be tsugaru or so deep since there was a time i only played those songs. so deep is the ****.
if budai is going to brookmangz this weekend i'll bring my ps2, 2 konami mats, and 5 games.
eh, evan? eh????

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
well, after playing call of duty from 9 pm till just now, i think i'm going to nap for a few hours, then do it again.

alexander bringing ddr mats = happytime =O

goodnight ct zzz

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
i'm just gonna say it...i love CT...for some reason I haven't seen Alex in forever even though he's a block away from me....and 'Nip is tired from writing a paper....which isn't done.....anywho how is everyone else?!

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Call of duty 4 is the ****znit. Halo 3 doesnt live up to that game on ANY level. Its more fun, better weapons, story, length, etc.

I love how Halo 3 was one of the biggest hyped games of the century and no one reall cares for it anymore....haha maybe thats because they released merchandise for it like...i dont know...a year in advance. Stupid Microsoft and their being gay. They also just lost their friggin HD-DVD war.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
um...so I love Cort.....Nus...Dove....Milktea...Brookman.....V....Silas...Jv...<3....Jam...Budai

Discuss.
Saved the best for last? o.O

I wanna go to Wesleyan this Sunday or Monday, but now I might be going to a family thing on Sunday. If I came on Monday it would have to be from like 12-3 in the afternoon and that's about it. :-\

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
V of the entire love list...(who more will be added to shortly....like SCHMINKLEDORF) you are the one i speak to the least...=( lets change that i mean...we are both members of the ridiculously good looking club and facebook friends! How are you V?

Also, Budai....you rox my socks.....i don't have class during those times on monday but i might be busy let us know!

Brookman

Smash Hero
Saved the best for last? o.O
Its clearly a pyramid of awesomeness.

Taki, my parents went to the Pitts this weekend for some swim meet of my sisters, and I'd been thinking about going but decided against it. Had I know about the tournament I'd have maybe thought differently.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
lols....mike...i actually sat there and constructed a pyramid out of that post...V is the top of that post pyramid and you and silas are 2nd tier......not saying its not true.....i'm just saying...that wasn't my intention

Cort

Apple Head
So I went to the Doc's today.

And I exploded.

And then I got prescribed meds I don't want to take.

What should I do??

_V_

Smash Ace
Do not take them?

Kirby is cute...especially when PC plays him.

Lmao @ the pyramid theory. And I am doing good, because it is FRIDAY!!!! How are you? Haha.

noodles

Smash Champion
haha that was F in amazing Silas...haha. That game is so overrated though, I hate how people truly fail to realize that. They could make a game about what color is Clouds poop and people would go out and buy it because it relates to FF7. Look at Advent Children (that movie was horrible...i dont care how good the fight scenes were...the plot was ********) and Dirge of cerberus for example...they both sucked. Final Fantasy VIII is the best and does not get any of the credit it deserves...here comes the flames "OMG Sephiroth is soooo cool!" yeah yeah yeah you and every other FF fan who know absolutely nothing about what he stands for.

PS-If you havent noticed....I'm an angry kind of person. :-)

Edit-Silas- I havent had my laptop back for a LONG time (its getting reapired) so i have not been able to contact you via AIM, want to play sometime soon man? We definitely should before Brawls release...because after Brawl is out im saying bye bye to Melee for a long time.
ill give you that ff7 was overated. also plot to dirge of cerberus and AC was ********.ff7 was one my favorites but in my top 3. ff8 didnt not get enough credit than it should of only because it was following in sevens footsteps.

my favorites in order is actually:
ff8
ff10
ff7

my link improved sinced last time also my marth. all i wud have to do is charge the spin and wait till your invincabilaties over.hope to rematch u in melee b4 brawl comes out

noodles

Smash Champion
8 is hard to have a good file you would have to draw ALOT and stay on a super low level till your stats are maxed.i beat it i just cud never get the lionhart/or heart. ive only played 1,2,3,7,8,10,10-2,12,and dirge of cerberus
.(i use the term "only" lightly)

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Aesir-If you honestly think 6 is better than 7, 8, 10, and 12....than you need to stop smoking marijuana. Six had to be one of the ugliest systems ever in an RPG. If you stopped leveling up a GF or ember or whatever...gave it to someone else....and than picked it up again with that orignal character...you had to learn the spells over...WTF? It was horrible. 7's idea of materia to me was ********....the junction system was badass....it made you resistent to particular attacks, absorb elemental attacks, and made the most sense.

Noodles-If you didnt get the lionheart and see that limit break....you missed out on a good 10% of the fun in the game. I literally started my file OVER just so i could see the lionheart and get that before ultimicias castle.

Dazwa-5 is pretty friggin sick, thats actually my second favorite....I remember I made my main character Thox.....badass name...and the summons in that game were good and the battle system was very original but at the same innnovative.

Aesir

Smash Master
Aesir-If you honestly think 6 is better than 7, 8, 10, and 12....than you need to stop smoking marijuana. Six had to be one of the ugliest systems ever in an RPG. If you stopped leveling up a GF or ember or whatever...gave it to someone else....and than picked it up again with that orignal character...you had to learn the spells over...WTF? It was horrible. 7's idea of materia to me was ********....the junction system was badass....it made you resistent to particular attacks, absorb elemental attacks, and made the most sense. .
Rofl....

How old are you? 15? thats the only reason I can see you saying this "hay guyz da system of ze game is the most important azpect rofl rofl rofl rofl"

I actually don't smoke pot, I would have taken you seriously if you didn't mention 8, and 12 cause the fact that you did is just funny. Further proves my point you're probably 15 that or just a dumb *** that only played from 7 and up.

8 was ****, honestly I've taken dumps better then that game. 12 was just laughable the story was so linear the character development was so dumb. The only thing it excels in is system and it isn't even that good in that aspect either.

Dove

Smash Cadet
FFXII is the ****.
also, cort, DO NOT let doctor mario touch you in the bathing suit area. he is not a certified doctor.

Aesir

Smash Master
People only hate on it to either:

A. Be different.

B. Be cool, which is like being different only dumber

C. Because Square Milks it.

D. Because they're intellectually challenged.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
so deep is the ****.

if budai is going to brookmangz this weekend i'll bring my ps2, 2 konami mats, and 5 games.
eh, evan? eh????
WE should become BFF's.
So Deep is the greatest song in DDR. Period.
No Johns.
Accept it.

And what if I go, can I bring...
IN THE GROOVE!
=D

kthnx
<3
and

happy leap year day.
rofl.
:D
but, omg.
My friend's sister gave birth today.
rofl.

Does anyone know any leap year people things?
:D

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm thinking we can maybe start around 5-6pm and we can go till whenever you guys wanna pack up.

I'll need at least three or four set ups to be comfortable. I have potentially 0-3 tvs but only 1 set up on my own, sans power chord. I hope the weather is in our favor, and we all get our ggs in.

Top Bottom