• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
how the hlel do ppl have brawl already and whos going to brookmangs?!
I'm thinking we can maybe start around 5-6pm and we can go till whenever you guys wanna pack up.

I'll need at least three or four set ups to be comfortable. I have potentially 0-3 tvs but only 1 set up on my own, sans power chord. I hope the weather is in our favor, and we all get our ggs in.

Should make a new topic.

Someday.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
turnip - glad to be on the pyramid of love, and sharing a tier with mike is sweet, let alone 2nd tier ^.^

mike - sans power cord? theres an extra one here? is it yours or marc's?

marc - missing a power cord? or some hugs?

DD - yes, you're cute, silly boy. watch out for nus tho(JOKE, love you nus). looking forward to seeing/playing you 2mro

khaly/stephen - play ddr with me, and stop being emo, it makes me sad *cuts self*

nus - so yeah, how bout them cute boys? jk buddy, we need to play again if you find some free time/notice this post, but i'll probably just end up spamming your facebook

i think i had more to say to more people, but i totally brain farted while trying to remember the last 160 posts and who i had to respond to >.>, oh yeah!(partial remembering)

demetri - jam left ff6 preservation to me! jerkface :(. how far in re4 now btw?

milktea - erm, aim?

jam - i still have your brownie, come to mike's and i'll give it to you

tar - DROOOOOO.

anyone who's interested - i'm pretty good at call of duty, if anyone wants to play that'd be neat. tag = Silas06(OMG RLY!?)

i'm gunna go combo CoD into sleep at 0% now, goodnight ct thread, and drive safe!

~Al0x

ps. *rofls at how long this post is*

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Hey V could you add me to the Player Finder List?

Locations are: Deep River (Summer)
Windsor (rest of the year)

I'll be maining Lucario.

e-mail: garrett_wilkes@loomis.org
tag: probably "Wikez" or "Sgt". 5 characters is the max on the Wii, right?
friend code: TBA

Thanks

noodles

Smash Champion
Rofl....

How old are you? 15? thats the only reason I can see you saying this "hay guyz da system of ze game is the most important azpect rofl rofl rofl rofl"

I actually don't smoke pot, I would have taken you seriously if you didn't mention 8, and 12 cause the fact that you did is just funny. Further proves my point you're probably 15 that or just a dumb *** that only played from 7 and up.

8 was ****, honestly I've taken dumps better then that game. 12 was just laughable the story was so linear the character development was so dumb. The only thing it excels in is system and it isn't even that good in that aspect either.
whats wrong with being 15 >_>

POF-i know...my brother has the lionheart i was missing 2 dragon fangs and its limits great. what i like about the limits in this game is depending on squalls situation he'll do things diffrently

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
BLARGH!
Alex!
=( SATs were canceled, and my mom thefted my/her car.
>.> I'll be over there later, most likely, probably sleeping over then...
;o Have wireless? I'll bring meh laptop.
Probably gonna bring it either way, don't like leaving it alone in my house.

-DD

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
BLARGH!
Alex!
=( SATs were canceled, and my mom thefted my/her car.
>.> I'll be over there later, most likely, probably sleeping over then...
;o Have wireless? I'll bring meh laptop.
Probably gonna bring it either way, don't like leaving it alone in my house.

-DD
wireless, yes, no worries. sounds good, sleeping ftw.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
You havin people over tonight Silas? Wow, I am always left out of everything..

Aesir-I own the original Final Fantasy, IV..which is actually II on the snes...also which i bought at funcoland some odd years ago... (with Chrono Trigger) Final Fantasy Anthology with IX and VI (VI is III on the snes) VII with both the classics version and the orignal copy, VIII, IX, (that is the worst one) X, and 12

X-2 was the biggest piece of crap ever...period.

Dont talk to me about gaming, ever.

When you own over 40 snes games, 250 nes games with a working nintendo, a ps1 with over 50 games, a ps2, ps3, hacked SD load Wii, gamegear, a modded xbox, hacked psp, SD load DS, and a Dreamcast that plays isos you can speak to me.

Noodles, jinochi and the656 can vouch for me with all that information...so stop talking.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
prince, afterparty at my house after brookman's fest, can provide sleeping areas for like 10ish people. everyone's invited, just didn't post it yet, my bad sirrah. in any case, talked to DD about visiting a while ago, so don't feel left out! =P

Brookman

Smash Hero
Holy crap I'm tired.

For everyone wants to come but doesn't have my address its:

36 Stevens Place, Rocky Hill

My cell is: 331-0837

I'm gonna do some work and set up. Maybe go back to sleep for a little >__>

It's not supposed to start snowing today, is it?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
I'll see what I can do about attending Brookman, I do have a midterm on Monday I have to prep for and I have work on Sunday from 10-6 So i probably will not be able to come to your place Silas...Sucks.

What is your adress Silas?

Things necessary to bring? Smash? (will not bring my Wii...reason A-too much work and B-I need that biotch in top condition and risk free to break before brawl mwahaha)

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
210 cedar hollow drive
rocky hill ct 06067

anyone can come chill at my place, until the fest, if they have nothing better to do. but please call ahead: 529 3564 ask for alex

Chubs

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, Decided to squeeze into this thread if you guys don't mind. Got a little bored of waiting for brawl. Nice to meet you all, (except you Nus, screw you)

Khaly

Smash Cadet
its a well known fact, that if you come to the CT thread, you need to bring something.

Prince of Fire
Noodles
Chubs
Dark Dragoon

what have you guys brought?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
What do you mean "bring something?" you talking abut to an event or bring something to "the table" that makes us unique? WTF?

I can only come to one house tonight and hangout...I cannot crash tonight.

Mike-When are people filing out of your casa?
and Silas-How early are people arriving at your place dude? It looks like going to Silas's house is the best option for me because i get outta work at 8...by the time i get there around 9 (gota change clothes...etc etc) and i'll smash till like 1 in the AM probably....is that your house # or cell silas?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
To all people who are crashing at Alex's:

I CALL THE BED. I sleep sideways, so 2-3 more people can fit, one of which will probably be Alex.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
You havin people over tonight Silas? Wow, I am always left out of everything..

Aesir-I own the original Final Fantasy, IV..which is actually II on the snes...also which i bought at funcoland some odd years ago... (with Chrono Trigger) Final Fantasy Anthology with IX and VI (VI is III on the snes) VII with both the classics version and the orignal copy, VIII, IX, (that is the worst one) X, and 12

X-2 was the biggest piece of crap ever...period.

Dont talk to me about gaming, ever.

When you own over 40 snes games, 250 nes games with a working nintendo, a ps1 with over 50 games, a ps2, ps3, hacked SD load Wii, gamegear, a modded xbox, hacked psp, SD load DS, and a Dreamcast that plays isos you can speak to me.

Noodles, jinochi and the656 can vouch for me with all that information...so stop talking.
I suppose thats enough nerdiness to join the CT thread.
Mod my DS! xP

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
chubs, welcome to the only thread on swf worth mentioning =D *high fives*

prince, erci and DD are here already, i'm picking up the east hartford losers within an hour or two. the # is for my house, hence "ask for alex", unless i had a maid or some shizznoz that picks up my cell for me...hmm.

papito, first tourny for brawl is in 17 minutes. my house. RUN!!!!

edit: also, everyone who is at my house IS going to brookmans at some point, i can fit 6 people in my car, 2 in the trunk if you wanna be awesome, mike only lives like 2 mins away. erci has his car here too so maybe he can transport some people. just to clarify prince, it's not an either or thing, my house is just the pre party and after party. the main event is still at mike's house.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
prince, the brawl thing was a joke, i am getting it in english like all the other noobs =D, at the normal time as well. also, at 9 it's extremely likely we will be at mike's house, hence my last post trying to explain that these are not seperate smash fests..ism's.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
i really LOVE ddr, i'm not good at all, but i'll play it all day till theres no liquids left in me. it's def one of the most addicting awesome things ever, and i used to play PIU constantly at college since the machine was free for the first month of school or so. skipped sooooo many classes =D

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
OMG OKAY.

At the EB Games in the mall, on 3/8/08, they're holding a Brawl tourney

Basically, you go there, play Brawl before it comes out on the 8th, then when Midnight comes around, you can buy it, then play Brawl till 1 A.M. But you can only go if you reserved it. But if you did reserve it, you can bring a friend.

Since I discussed this event, if anyone is going, bring me to said event so I can play it <3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
wow i got mindgames'd like 15 times today, and i havent even started playing yet >_>

prince of fire- i demand you get everything required to mod my DS, and i'll pay you to mod it O_o
i want a free copy of brain age, cause brain age is fun and i need it >_>

is jam going?
i'd like to ask him for help writing a short story that will hopefully land me 1st/2nd place in a WWYP

Top Bottom