• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

MiamiSoldier

Smash Apprentice
smash!!

Hey im in miami and imma go up to Connecticut for the week of thanksgiving are there any tourneys or smash meetups in connecticut during nov.24,25,26??? if there are pm me or jus anser back on the thread thanks i wanna see how the connecticut smashers do it lol Peace

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm ridiculously tired, and my body hurts, so I'm gonna hope I sleep until around 3 or so tomorrow, wake up, do some stuff, then drown in the tub, resurrect myself, then go to RI with these two really cool kids:chuckle:

good luck to nus tomorrow, don't over-eat, it's really unhealthy and leads to eating disorders, and getting un-asian.

good luck to Aiser too! :laugh:

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
GL Cort/Brook/V! Rep CT! Since most people will be at mlg, does cort have this already? Oh man I already ate too much real food for my midnight snack and feel like vomitting. But yeah I'm gonna start learning fox against the people tomorrow and work my way up so that my fox can take out peaches eventually. My falco does better vs peach right now... I am going to try to sleep off this stomach pain.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I've decided that for my 600th post all I really have to say is: EVERYONE COME TO CAT3!!! That is all.

Nite

Smash Champion
Good luck Cort, Brookman, V and anyone else going.

On a side note. My first Wii game! Budokai Tenkaichi 2. For some reason, the release date for the game was earlier than the actual system. So it taunts me in it's pretty case.

Nite

Smash Champion
Hahaha, that's exactly why I haven't cut it. I'm gonna keep growing it, so my Falco can keep getting better. I met Chris at FC6, he was too cool.

Brookman

Smash Hero
So, I was thinking about it at some point, and since Cort has work until 9, maybe I can go to buckland, as long as I find a ride that can have me back/to cort's by then! that would be SWEET. Though, I don't think I'll find that ride :(.

Cort

Apple Head
Brookman manages to take stock off of myself, though.

And I think Brookman is (edit: a lot) better than you, Inui. In general as a person, too. Actually he's probably 8 or 9 thousand million billion tiers higher than you.

Anyway, you should perhaps try to post somewhat respectively rather than bash CTers and their respected position on our list.

Or just get out of our topic... That would be better.

Harbinger

Smash Apprentice
Well done/said Cort. I can't wait for Inui's "Just kidding" which will be a blatant lie, since he sincerely believes that he is ridiculously good at this game. I think if Brookman took any friendly matches seriously no one would want to play him outside of a tournament/money match :(

JC76

Smash Cadet
Brookman manages to take stock off of myself, though.

And I think Brookman is (edit: a lot) better than you, Inui. In general as a person, too. Actually he's probably 8 or 9 thousand million billion tiers higher than you.

Anyway, you should perhaps try to post somewhat respectively rather than bash CTers and their respected position on our list.

Or just get out of our topic... That would be better.
you tell em cort!

good luck to you all this weekend!

squaminator

Smash Ace
Good luck Cort, Brookman, V and anyone else going.

On a side note. My first Wii game! Budokai Tenkaichi 2. For some reason, the release date for the game was earlier than the actual system. So it taunts me in it's pretty case.

nite wins
andcort and brookman are too good.
but ness and i will win!
the mofo is with me...

Brookman

Smash Hero
Let's see what we've got going on tonight:

Shmink/blue/squam/maybe tcal? are playing at blues! good ****!

nus/aiser/spawn/and some other people are at buckland?! MORE GOOD ****!!

I'm sitting in my basement listening to music/watching EA on MTV, GOOD ****!!

V is on his way home~ish? good ****!!

Jorge is at a car show?! good ****!!

Cort is at work making money to pay all mah bills!? GOOD ****!

man, today is a good day.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm terrible.

Cort, I'm pretty sure basing your assumption on you beating me badly in two matches is pretty inaccurate. :x

It's like saying I'm better than Brookman because I beat Lord Knight 3 times in tourny, the same LK that ***** Brookman terribly.

It's not good logic, as most people tell me. D:

I do find Brookman to be pretty good, btw. :o

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm terrible.

Cort, I'm pretty sure basing your assumption on you beating me badly in two matches is pretty inaccurate. :x

It's like saying I'm better than Brookman because I beat Lord Knight 3 times in tourny, the same LK that ***** Brookman terribly.

It's not good logic, as most people tell me. D:

I do find Brookman to be pretty good, btw. :o

Lord Knight ***** me pretty hard right after waking up from my nappy :) LK is mad good though! I don't think that the outcome would have been much different had I been wide awake and warmed up though, I just don't have any experience vs. good marths! He kept back/down throwing me instead of up :( what a cheater :D. I learned from that though, PC couldn't get me with those jedi mind trixies!!

I Got 2 stocked by Chu's ICs and then he beat me with pichu :(. I also lost to velocity at the NJ tourny :( I wasn't very happy with my performance that weekend :/

and I'm really not all that good anyway, I'm like WoZ, except I'm not lying/being modest.

I've edited this a good 7 times now :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lord Knight learned all that from M2K. I don't use Fox against him unless it's Stadium.

Chu used to beat me with Pichu since he's amazing, but he can't do it anymore, thankfully. I feel like I overcame some big wall. XD Velocity is good against Fox with his Dr. Mario, IMO, but I can win pretty soundly with Sheik or Marth.

I only played you once. It was Ganon vs Fox and I barely won. I teamed with you in some friendlies and we *****. :p

I actually would not mind playing you more. What other characters do you use?

Brookman

Smash Hero
I use everyone in friendly matches, except peach/yoshi/ICs/luigi

I'm only confident in my fox, but I'm only really good at fox dittos, I was really sad chu wouldn't ditto me :laugh:. I'm going to be going sheik at SNF this weekend, I started playing sheik recently but sheik is sheik and I am myself, so I guess we'll see how that goes. Iwant to see all you jersey kids at some of our events, so come play!! I have to go get ready to go to RI, pack my clothes and my narcotics (lol)

I wish I got to play vs. M2k alot :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Playing M2K only makes you good against dash dance camping and ridiculously good edge guarding. XD

I hope I can come to some events up there, but I don't have my own transportation and Lord Knight has over protective parents.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So, just got back from the mall. Good stuff to all. Teams were fun. I'll get a video up of me (doc) vs nus (falco) probably later tonight. Also, I'm ashamed of myself as a Sheik player. I only one stocked a yoshi, I also lost to a jiggly puff. Then I 3 stocked the jiggy?!?!? Weird, huh? Everything else I did alright though. I should have recorded some matches of my Sheik since towards the middle/end, my Sheik was doing... well, not terrible. I still need to work a lot on my tech skill with Sheik and Doc. I also need to work on cg'ing since I suck at it. Luckily I won't have to go vs a cpu anymore since their DI is REALLY obvious. My brother is going to work with me...he's young, but he can still move left and right.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Boo doc. =(

Did everyone here those random kids that walked in and that one person who played me before lol. "OMG it's this kid! DO NOT **** with him!"

Also from aiser... "Technically everyone is better than nus, they just have to go peach and they win." Boo peach.

I should be like not on the list cause if you don't even play peach and do it you will win me. :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
^^That's not true. On FD, you beat my peach. Then I almost 2 stocked you on the stage with Randall (the cloud). Too bad I'm too dumb and always forget I have my camera until like the last 20 mins I'm there. People, from now on, remind me...ok?

Also, TDave, pills are the raep and you played pretty well. Sorry about being a jerk and cg'ing your gannon. I just had to because I had recently lost to one.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
No johns spawn.
So yeah, tonight was sexy. I get a call from squam saying to look out my window, and I run off with a bunch of random people from the internet to play at blues to 2 hours after getting rather lost to squam's noob driving skills. Ed proceeds to throw a cup of coffee (which totally had coffee in it you ****ed liar) at a car driving by us, I almost throw up laughing.
Blue, you knee dosage is too low <_<

Top Bottom