• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Roboplasmega

Smash Rookie
I live in Danbury and play tons of smash bros, and lately I've had nothing competitive to speak of. I finally seem to have found some serious players, after six painful months of near smash solitude. My mains are Falco, Marth, Samus, Bowser, Pichu, and Mewtwo, more or less in that order. Hello everyone!

-Rob

JC76

Smash Cadet
I live in Danbury and play tons of smash bros, and lately I've had nothing competitive to speak of. I finally seem to have found some serious players, after six painful months of near smash solitude. My mains are Falco, Marth, Samus, Bowser, Pichu, and Mewtwo, more or less in that order. Hello everyone!

-Rob
(they just keep coming and coming...its like a buffet!)

oh nice to meet you :chuckle:

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
It just doesn't work for some people, like spawn tried earlier but its like a cow or something wanting to eat meat... cows don't eat meat.

Another falco player though, I better step it up. o.o

Danbury... nevermind too far. :laugh:

Edit: Incase V misses my last edited post...
::West Hartford ::Matt F :: Forgot what he played
::West Hartford ::prescott :: Fox

Also I need 3 more rep for 3 bars. GO!

_V_

Smash Ace
I saw them... I am just lazy <.<

And you're right, it doesn't quite work with other people...well it works fine with Jorge, but Nus, you just have that touch of an Asian that makes it all so much better.

Edit: I updated the list (still have to add Rob)! And I will try to rep you Nus!

*Faced*

_V_

Smash Ace
I am sorry, for I have sinned.

So, I have been keeping track of who I rep and it has been at least 20 people and I can't rep Cort yet :(

Nite

Smash Champion
I gotten like 50 rep today because of people in this thread and alot of other people. Special thanks to Cort. You give lots o' rep! :)

I have to spread some around before I can give it to you guys again.

I just hit 5 bars today and I need 61 till 6 bars. You guys are too good.

Cort

Apple Head
Actually the 6th bar starts the light green ones, and they require about ~150 rep to get.

That's what I heard from GoldShadow, anyway.

I'm gonna go die now.

Nite

Smash Champion
Hahaha Cort. That sucks that the 6th bar and up takes more rep. Well, I guess that means that we have to keep repping each other so that we can get there quicker.

You'll pass me today don't worry.

D

DMstaff

I must say I am very happy with the way things are shaping up in this community.

Cort

Apple Head
Aw, well you'll have 5 bars soon enough. You only need like 20 more points anyway.

On a side note, uh... I can't think of a side note.

edit// Hooray took Stew's 3 bar virginity!

CT needs to step it up with repping, they've appeared to be slacking lately. Cept for a few people, you know who you are.

Cort

Apple Head
I wasn't talking to the people that don't spam this thread regularly, which means you, Crowl.

We didn't play at Manchester. =(

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
I think I'm going to maybe come to some of these bi-weekly things, cause I could also easily be ranked, I could probably take Brookman's spot :chuckle:

Cort

Apple Head
I've played se><bot. He's really good and would probably **** Brookman.

:( Sorry Brookman. Your spot is gonna be taken soon!

Harbinger

Smash Apprentice
I taught brookman everything he knows, back when we met at the underground gamez tournaments in newington! Good ****! those were great.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Well, I now have 500 posts. I also have 3 bars now, too!!! All I need to do is get better at melee....tough stuff. Sorry everyone, but I can't give rep out right now. I have to wait 24 hours still....that should be up soon. I can't believe Aiser is still banned. Btw, shminkledorf, everyone is meeting up Friday at the Buckland Hills Mall...well not everyone just a few people, but there would be more people if SNF2 wasn't going on. I can't wait 'til Friday. My tech skill has gotten better due to me learning faster because I'm part asian...but my tech skill still sucks. This week is going by soooo slow. It's annoying. I thought today was Thursday...I was pretty disapointed when I realized it was only Wednesday.

Also, Nus, since I'm a cow saying that I want fresh meat...and cows don't eat meat, they eat grass...so... does that mean the only thing that I eat are things that don't even struggle when you try and eat them?...I hope people will understand that...otherwise I'll explain it if need be.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I've been mindlessly practicing tech vs random CPUs that I would commonly see in tourny, fox/falco/marth/sheik/peach/samus/doc/falcon/ and probably some other random chars that I don't remember. Anyway, I just took a break to get some water and come check the boards, and I'd like to let everyone know that I am ridiculously warmed up right now, and I was just shdl all over FD, I hope I'm this warmed up on saturday for teams.

this is a list of people who I see rep me on a regular basis:

cort x 10
V
Stew
spawn

that's it:mad:

Top Bottom