• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
chris took his own two bar virginity by making me his *****.

I am home and I feel gross, so I shall go shower!! I can't wait to own jorge in red steal:mad: :laugh:

so who wants to play sometime really soon? Stew's thing tomorrow, who is going?

meet up somewhere/sometime this weekend, I'll figure it out and get back to everyone.

<3 cort and steve.

Brookman

Smash Hero
IV.e.s.t.i.c.l.e. = Jan. 6th, MARK YOU CALENDARS

On a side note, when we hold bi-weekly events at DM they will be on saturday or sunday, whichever is the better date for everyone who wants to go. so post, and we'll get some shiz together.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
I'll be at stew's from 3 to 6. When is the first bi-weekly being held? Where is IVesticle?

jvsmooth

Smash Cadet
I'll train for it Brookman. And I should be there. We gotta rep Ct. I'm surprised that I'm up that high on the power rankings. I thought I would be lower but oh well. See you guys soon.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'll be at stew's from 3 to 6. When is the first bi-weekly being held? Where is IVesticle?
this weekend we are playing at DM on route 5 in wallingford, I'll get the whole address posted in a bit, IV is also being held at the same location. They aren't so much bi-weekleez as they are just go to DM or PCGA and play with a bunch of people lol. However, we will be holding round robins at them to help give us a better idea of where everyone stands on the power rankings. etc etc. I really expect it to change alot.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, awesome, can't wait for IV.e.s.t.i.c.l.e. That's going to be sweet. I can't wait to play everyone hopefully sometime this week/weekend hopefully. Should be good matches. V, I can't wait to play you especially since we haven't played in forever.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
IV.E.S.T.I.C.L.E= YES

And we should do bi-weeklies on Sundays. I have to work on Saturdays half of the time.

_V_

Smash Ace
Stew! I can totally go tomorrow if someone can give me a ride...haha.

So who wants to come get me!!

IV.e.s.t.i.c.l.e. is going to be too good.

I want to play JV and Jam soon:) If you guys can make it to anything this week, definitely go because I am only home until Sunday.

Spawn...we are going to play, or I will explode.

PS- Woo for practicing tech skill for 2 hours last night after my horrible showing this past weekend.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, V you and I are definitely playing no matter what. Also, I have 285 rep points. Only 15 more til 4 bars, woohoo!

JC76

Smash Cadet
I will definetly be at the tourny...I hope everyone is ready because im going all out on this one :chuckle:

Also..i am looking forward to seeing everyone at stew's tomorrow!!!

mike? beat me in red steel? HAHAHAHA!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
As always something will always come up... tomorrow i have to spend the day digging a grave in my yard for my dog :( sorry guys.... but im like.. mega depressed right now anyways

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Oh god Blue, I'm so sorry about Cory, I feel so bad for making fun of him on Friday now =(. I hope you can get through this ok, it's extremely hard to get over the loss of a pet. He was a good dog. Good luck coping with that man, I'm here if ya need help.

squaminator

Smash Ace
Julien can't come either.
god****it!
looks like dorf, rep, rob (n00b), tcal, wtfx, me, ed, jc, cort, and brookman
only ten.
oh well.
hope you feel better soon blue

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Stew! I can totally go tomorrow if someone can give me a ride...haha.

So who wants to come get me!!

IV.e.s.t.i.c.l.e. is going to be too good.

I want to play JV and Jam soon:) If you guys can make it to anything this week, definitely go because I am only home until Sunday.

Spawn...we are going to play, or I will explode.

PS- Woo for practicing tech skill for 2 hours last night after my horrible showing this past weekend.
What's happening this week exactly? If nothing else, me JV and you can definitely hang out.

Nekorion

Smash Apprentice
In terms of biweeklies as long is nus free to come, I will usually be free as well.
Mostly because he'd be my ride so I'm completely bound by his schedual.

So what's this ivesticle? Question of inquiry more than interest really.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
I hate to say it, but I don't think that dog was enjoying it's life with that gigantic tumor on its side. It's in a better place now.

_V_

Smash Ace
Blue I am sorry :(:(

If people can bring me tomorrow I can go to Stew's otherwise it's a no go...unless I go later I guess, but I don't even know how far it is from me.

Jam- Sounds good man. There's a smashfest tomorrow, I guess it's invite only though? And I think people are playing Friday somewhere and Saturday at the new DM location...though I am not 100% sure. I am hoping to be able to go to one of these meet ups!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Cool new dm is just slightly further away than buckland hills mall is from my house. What would the biweeklies range from time wise? I don't plan on taking every saturday/sunday off from work though so I'll just be at them once in a while. We still need to do our friday meets at buckland though. The random scrubs worship me there. :laugh:

I need to play V before he leaves, if not definitely christmas break. Cause this one week I have to spend with family/old friends (who got me into advanced smash). Actually one of those days if I go to his house, V should come, though there'd be like 5-6 kids on one tv and none of them except 1-2 are actually good. But we'd get to play and on teams!

Actually we need to get the ghost busters together for the first time since buckland hills mall when we first made it. Venus challenges ipwn to a $5 each person mm best of 3. We have never played on a team together... or played each other at all! And no... we will not mm cort/brookman. :chuckle: Also Aiser is our new crew captain guy who makes decisions and stuff.

I will give out rep now.

Edit: *Gives asian sympathy to blue* It's good s***.

Edit2: lol at stew, only 10 even though his mom said 11 max or something like that.

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
This Saturday the 25th
im gonna have a small smashfest
in my house
there's limited slots available
so contact me via PM or post up if you wanna come
you can also AIM me at y2kbakura

People currently goin:

1.y2kbakura
2.Life
3.Flaco
4.Debo
5.Tech
6.Ange

Address:
327 State St. A32
Springfield,MA 01105

Cell: 413-246-3573

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
Actually we need to get the ghost busters together for the first time since buckland hills mall when we first made it. Venus challenges ipwn to a $5 each person mm best of 3. We have never played on a team together... or played each other at all! And no... we will not mm cort/brookman. :chuckle: Also Aiser is our new crew captain guy who makes decisions and stuff.
I still think its a bad idea to have me, but Iguess I do have more knowlege in char match ups then most of you guys *in the ghostbusters*

also I'll be gone Friday =O

Cort

Apple Head
So it looks like me, Brookman, and Jorge are coming to Stew's today. I'm getting a ride with Nus and he might bring some more food. I mean another friend.

who-rays

Top Bottom