• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
*takes Brookman's 6 bar virginity via insane c-c-c-c-c-c-combo*

I also got m64m's 2 bar and Jam's 2 bar. Hooray.

Anyway, I think it's time to update the Power Rankings list a little with a few player's recent performances.

edit//

1. Cort (1)
2. Brookman (2)
3. Lock (3)
4. Jvsmooth (4)
5. JC (5)
6. NusCirtap (6)
7. shminkledorf (12)
8. V (7)
9. milktea (8)
10. Pipe (9)
11. Spawn (10)
12. Rep (11)
13. Aiser (13)
14. BlueDeath (14)
15. squaminator (15)

JC76

Smash Cadet
I hope i moved up 1 or 2 on the rankings...

on a side note...is there going to be a smash gathering at the mall this friday?

Cort

Apple Head
I hope i moved up 1 or 2 on the rankings...

on a side note...is there going to be a smash gathering at the mall this friday?
You're gonna have to really step it up then, Jorge. But you can do it with enough practice and determination.

I donno, but I hope something happens this Friday. I have work off...

Cort

Apple Head
Woops, actually you didn't jump at all, Rep. I told V about it and he should fix it whenever he gets up.

edit// We played Lock back at his tourny in August, which he himself hosted/paid for pretty much (there was a lot of pizzas...) He 3 stocked my Peach with his Fox and beat my Sheik with Samus (though it was ridiculously close) on PokeFloats >_> He took me into the loser's bracket round 1. He's not moving from his spot for quite a while.

edit2// Brookman ended up beating him in the winner's final and then I 3-0'd Lock in loser's final, and then 6-0'd Brookman in finals that tourny.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh noes, I'm not in the top 10 any more. I gotta play Cort and Brookman soon. Brookman, your place on Friday around noonish with V and everyone?

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
edit// We played Lock back at his tourny in August, which he himself hosted/paid for pretty much (there was a lot of pizzas...) He 3 stocked my Peach with his Fox and beat my Sheik with Samus (though it was ridiculously close) on PokeFloats >_> He took me into the loser's bracket round 1. He's not moving from his spot for quite a while.
The thing is though, this is supposed to be based on active players. No one will deny that Lock is amazing no doubt, but he's played slightly more than Mofo, who beat Unknownforce, krazyjones and kdj, and came in second at testicle. While it was a bit further back, it's still an amazing stunt to pull.
*shrug* just throwing my two cents in there.

EDIT: I got warned for spam in this topic
XD silly omni

Cort

Apple Head
Mofo shows very little interest in playing lately, and it was a hard decision to make not putting him on the list. If he was even slightly more active I'd definitly consider throwing him back up. Lock is still up at UConn randomly playing with other people (I've heard) so *shrugs* You have to draw a line somewhere.

_V_

Smash Ace
I fixed the list Cort, sorry about that :)

Blue, if no one else can play Friday early afternoon, do you want to come to my house and play? That way at least we get some playing!

_V_

Smash Ace
Haha Falco day...**** I hope my turkey isn't blue.

And yay, Blue that sounds good! Just let me know what time...I am going to get a Wii in the morning (very early so I will be awake) and like need to kick you out around 5ish, or I mean you're allowed to leave earlier if you have to:p

Brookman

Smash Hero
no one can come to my place this weekend cause my whole family is home and they are all really annoying.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
And I beat JC's falcon with a magical falcon punch dodge, but you don't see me in 5th place. :) You've gotta do more than just win a few times, Stew.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
5 points from 4 bars, hook me up! Also, Cort, xt time we're at a tournament together, we gotta play more than one match, lol.

_V_

Smash Ace
Guysssss Shmink has been around for a while. Everyone knew how good he was already he just hadn't played anyone in a while which is why he was so low.

Shmink is really good:)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
=O Brookman, I was there when you're family was there. They didn't bother us at all. Well, V I guess we'll just have to meet up at the mall. I'll talk to you online later about exact details.

Brookman

Smash Hero
these new bambi type weird game/ movie ads below the last post are REALLY annoying. they are so large. Cort get me a premium account plz. you guys came over when my mom and maybe dad were home, my brother and two sisters are also home, and things just get really annoying for me and I'm always in a bad mood cause everyone is always yelling and stuff. I just want to drown in gravy.

_V_

Smash Ace
I guess more people can come to my house for a bit if you guys want. I only have 1 TV though and I have yet to talk to Blue about what time is best for him to come.

Blue, whatever works for you, I will be awake.

Then I am kicking everyone out at 5 before the parents come back.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
=[ That stinks Brookman. Also, what day is the DM meetup going to happen?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
uh V ill probably be awake around noon or so. i will let you know when im coming tomorrow i guess but expect me around noon or 1 .. should i bring a wii mote? :p

Top Bottom