• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
LOLZ...I can't up smash stationary targets >.> I am just THAT good.

Crew battle my school...oh wait...we play FFA's with items :) and Link is obviously the best character in the game, because he still has "items" when items are turned off.

And short hop lasering doesn't make sense to anyone...neither does dash dancing.

I miss my old roommates :(:(:(

Edit//I get so happy when any of them wavedash...my little babies are growing up!

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Alex told me about a post that told you everything thas really good that you needed to know.
Anyone know where that is?
Like, jumping out of shield with c-stick, buffer rolls, etc.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thank-you Alexander for letting us know. I actually didn't know about it.

I should go to Uconn sometime to play Lock... and other people of course.

Did anyone put crew battles on youtube? /checks.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i has a dreamcast now. wu-tang.
also, i think jose is leaving next weekend, when the wesleyan smash tourny is happening. it's 10 bucks for double or something and they chose it since not he and i will be there at the same time. someone should show up here, from hartford...or rep...and i'll vouch for you being my roommate since no one knows. munies?

Cort

Apple Head
I failed Chemistry in highschool since it was my first period class and I never did lab reports.

Extra period of sleep hooray

Also, I drank too much at Chris' and now I feel like poop. But I've also learned a lot about myself so, live and learn.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i'll know by tomorrow. but you should come visit me anytime you can anyway XD
same goes for sean and eric. "iiiiii just want your company-ee-ee"
and for whoever else dares to wade through the hippie wesleyan student body to get to me.
i know you love me. but the question is: will you love me...for hours. nonstop. fox only. no items. final destination.

also, who else owns a DC? i have a couple of games i got in my bundle that i don't think i want and was going to give them to some fellow smashers :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hazy, I may come just to say I got 1st in doubles and 2nd in singles, lol. My friends are mean to me for not ever getting top 2. This is all assuming noone else goes. Jk. I'll talk it over with my parents to see if I can spend the night in your dorm. Lights off. Fox only. Items off. Final destination.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
stew you are amazing, you should let me buy that copy of it when i get back(given that we see each @ somepoint). Im a huge fan and would like to have an official copy for my collection.

Top Bottom