• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

"G"

Smash Cadet
I'll hold you to the match when we meet at digital mayhem. In the meanwhile you can play with V before he goes to sunday school.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Hey Cort, quick question. At an MLG event, can you ban any of the six neutral stages, or is banning reserved only for counterpick stages?

_V_

Smash Ace
I'll hold you to the match when we meet at digital mayhem. In the meanwhile you can play with V before he goes to sunday school.
:( No need to be mean Mister G...us one letter name people have to stick together.

Plus our names rhyme.

Good luck with your endeavors...we all <3 people that can talk **** on a computer.

Edit//Mike Brookman!!! I would like to see you too before I leave...if you are at all free, please let me know...if not, I will come back and see you someday, haha.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i love DDR talk. it's mah favorite game.
played extreme 2 today for like 45 minutes.
but then i ate like 6 or 7 brownies so that cancels out all physical activity i did today. :(

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Jam, MLG rules set you can't ban neutrals (I know this because of the great gonz and his MLG MMs)

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I have doubts, Geos is not going to esticle, but he does like his money matches. >_>

lol, ok khaly you can teach me DDR. But I REALLY suck, I get like Cs/Ds or fail the songs on light. LOL Still it's better though, I used to have a bunch of teenage asian female friends in high school and I'd go to their houses to play. But I'd play and they'd just make fun of me when I'd fail beginner and then I'd just watch them play for hours on end instead. Big meanies. T_T

I really don't think I have any potential in this game... but I wanna be able to beat light and possibly most of standard eventually so as not to get ridiculed anymore. ^_^

lol from two days ago.
"Arrgg, it's annoying having to play with your clothes on."
"It's all his fault for being here, haha."
"I don't understand why you're going through more trouble for me, feel free to take off all your clothes."

Redman061

Smash Cadet
ty for defending me khaly. I will add in that I don't mind if you guys want to pick thursday as a dedicated night and you can have the tv's. I will have more tv's soon and it won't be an issue anymore. The place has already changed a lot since last thursday with the store falling more into place and things fixed (bathroom, more chairs, more coolers and drinks...). I will keep the price the same which is $5 per person for as long as guys want to play, we don't usually close to late in the late. You can thank Pipe for the pizza as he made me hungry when he asked to use my phone, but don't expect me to buy pizza every week though :psycho:

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
V, okay. You are sooo busy. :)

Okay, guys. I'm going to do a smashfest September 7-8 or September 8-9. There will be pizzas again and stuff and there'll be like a $5/10 entry fee since it's 2 days.

So, who wants to come? Maybe I'll make a thread about it?

Oh yeah, also, we'll be able to use the basement also... for smashing purposes... it's not comfortable for sleeping since it is a hard floor.

_V_

Smash Ace
Redman is the man...$5 per person is more than fair. We all understand you have a business to run here. There was a LAN center in Avon, right next to me, with all Alienware computers...it lasted like a year :(

Spawn...I have a break starting the 11th of September (a Tuesday), I think...so I will be in the area...I am busy that Saturday though (going to the Big E). So if you want to have your fest around then, I can most likely make it for a bit!

Blue...that was the most amazing post ever. Man I miss CT already...and I haven't even left yet :(

Khaly

Smash Cadet
lol, ok khaly you can teach me DDR. But I REALLY suck, I get like Cs/Ds or fail the songs on light. LOL Still it's better though, I used to have a bunch of teenage asian female friends in high school and I'd go to their houses to play. But I'd play and they'd just make fun of me when I'd fail beginner and then I'd just watch them play for hours on end instead. Big meanies. T_T
You have to transfer the chakra from your fingers to your feet, so they are as fast as they are when you are playing SSBM.

Oh, and there we go! We have permission from Mike to play every Thursday, for 5 bucks. All is well, and we have a place to go every week now.

V! You cant leave, I havent been able to eat at Hooters with you =[...

Pipe

Smash Cadet
weekly meet ups would be excellent and convenient and fun

Spawn I'll probably come to your fest. that's right after school starts, though, and I'm starting my new job this week so I'll have to see how busy I am.

Top Bottom