• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
Theory made me actually have to try in school last year :( Haha, good luck Pipe!

It's pretty fun though...mine was just every day at 9am with ear training on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Hey, remember a few months ago, how mods were all up in our bussiness cause the rep massacre?

Connecticut Player... 04-03-2007

that's the last warning I got, and I've made so many more posts worthy of warnings since then.

All I have to say is: fuck the police.

Aesir

Smash Master
Demetri: Okay like
Demetri: next time you're in CT
Demetri: guys night out.
Demetri: <_<
Demetri: kay?
PrrettyPrrincess: LOL k
Demetri: thats right.
Demetri: you, cort, uhm.....
Demetri: me
Demetri: um
Demetri: LOL
Demetri: name someone
Demetri: LOL
PrrettyPrrincess: brookmangz
Demetri: alright!

Cort brookman, Yeah.... I'm not joking.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Littlefoot was my favorite show when I was younger.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
hey eric about the meetup: wherever it is, i cant stay over anyones house or anything because im leaving that friday morning, i figure i;d throw that out there early

Aesir

Smash Master
it surprises me that ur foster family knew enough about u to tell u that. good ish.

edit// i'm disappointed in u for not catching the ygo refference and choosing to go with insults. but if thats the way u wanna go... *shrugs*
actually the whole insult bit was just to pass the time and when you through the adoption bit I thought of 4 chan for some reason.

Top Bottom