• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Dokkoise that was quite an epic post.

Darc and I are headed back to Maine tomorrow morning :(. The fests at Capitol and Vernon were fun, too good.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
^ yeah I'm quite social now LOL, not like when you said hi and I basiclaly said **** off. LOL
oh i had no idea. i thought u were more along the lines of me. jsut there to take classes :-P

So is the vernon thing going to be every thursday from now on? Darc and Dazwa aren't allowed to leave.
i am saying it is so it will be. every thrusday is smash day at TBG so bring ur shizniz for smashing and urself :-3

Khaly

Smash Cadet
i am saying it is so it will be. every thrusday is smash day at TBG so bring ur shizniz for smashing and urself :-3
Who are you to ****ing give away Mike's time and space?

It would be nice, but you cant just go there every thursday expecting to take away more than half of Mike's TVs.

Just, no. If you haven't personally talked to Mike about this, shut up.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Dokkoise that was quite an epic post.

Darc and I are headed back to Maine tomorrow morning :(. The fests at Capitol and Vernon were fun, too good.
you read it? maybe i'll reach swf stardom.
plus...no one goes to the SW forums. except spammers. and arizona (they're actually good, unlike the rest of SW. ****.)

question:
i am bringing my wii, ps2, and sega genesis to campus. i have room for 1 more. should i bring my n64, my NES, or buy a **** dreamcast?

also, in november i am probably getting a ps3, so if anyone wants a ps2 around then, i'll sell it for cheaply cheap. like 50 bucks with 2 controllers and a few games i don't play anymore.

*goes back to playing Sars Pirate*

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I had a 200 HUmar named Omega, with Sange Yasha, some odd frame, 4 Devil/Speeds and that barrier that sends a ring around you.

my MAG was a Rati. =P

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Who are you to ****ing give away Mike's time and space?

It would be nice, but you cant just go there every thursday expecting to take away more than half of Mike's TVs.

Just, no. If you haven't personally talked to Mike about this, shut up.
lol u need to cut back on the hostility :-P (seriously i am getting bothered with it)

well when u put in the use of half of mike's tvs yeah then that is a problem. ;-p

Khaly

Smash Cadet
You need to cut back on the being ********-ness.
I've seriously been bothered with YOU for a while.

Obviously, playing @ Mike's place costs money. Its basically coming out of his pockets whenever he hosts the smash fests. He was nice enough to give us pizza, provide us TVs and A/C.

He has a Gears of War fanbase also, and you can't forget about them. Maybe a once-every-Thursday thing would be cool, but ****ing talk to Mike before you assume **** like that.

And if you threaten to put your dlck on my forehead again, I'm going to let you do it, only so that I can dismember it from your body afterwards.

edit: lulz, the p word is censored.

Cort

Apple Head
I got 4th? ish at C3

It ended up being single elim in the end and I lost the closest set ever with KM. Peach vs Marth johns

I beat Husband

I 4 stocked Tope's Sheik on Battlefield with Peach. I beat aho pretty badly also.

Me and M2K easily won teams.

Now it's time for endless Marth dittos?

39.6 million exp and counting

_V_

Smash Ace
Cort is so ****ing good...****.

This week we need to play.

I leave Sunday!

I missed Darc and Dazwa...I think I am going to go hang myself now. :(

Aesir

Smash Master

Obviously, playing @ Mike's place costs money. Its basically coming out of his pockets whenever he hosts the smash fests. He was nice enough to give us pizza, provide us TVs and A/C.

He has a Gears of War fanbase also, and you can't forget about them. Maybe a once-every-Thursday thing would be cool, but ****ing talk to Mike before you assume **** like that.

And if you threaten to put your dlck on my forehead again, I'm going to let you do it, only so that I can dismember it from your body afterwards.

we uses to run like monthly smash things there at times, he really didn't mind it so much but every Thursday is kinda yeah pushing it lol.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Cort is so ****ing good...****.

This week we need to play.

I leave Sunday!

I missed Darc and Dazwa...I think I am going to go hang myself now. :(
Do it with your gamecube cord. It adds significance to the object used to commit the crime.
<3

edit: wow, Aiser agrees with me. Its the Apocalypse >_>

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace

i would prefer it if you guy's would do it wensday that way i could stay till longer:chuckle:

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Back from my friend's house.

Rush Hour 3 was a good movie.

Blue, what are teh kitty cats' names?

Hazy, :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Maybe. OMFG ice cream is ****ing here!!!!!!!!!! /runssss

trademark0013

Smash Champion

then lets play them in GoW for the place, or jus a series of oW mms. any1 else besides me play that game?

also, neone else play narutimate ninja 3.. besides mikemoney. zk?

Top Bottom