• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

E

eW-kev

#zeilsquad idle for life and support

EDIT: btw im #1 at my house

EDIT2: BTW HE WANTS YOU TO BE WHOEVER YOU'RE BEST WITH.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Ok um, I don't have too much free time for the rest of the summer but on my day off, I am willing to spend 1 hour-2 to play. My aim is NusCirtap42888 but don't aim me tonight and I will probably not be on Friday/Saturday too much. ^_^

Edit: All my characters suck equally, I used to play falco but now he sucks. :(

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
was anyone going to take me up on smashing somewhere around middletown on the 27th? :\
if not that's cool, just checking up.

also, i am wearing all peanuts/snoopy attire today. just thought you all should know.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I probably will. :o

Edit: Maybe we could do a meetup at PCGA or DM on that day.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
wow, i haven't looked at this thread for only a little over a day and it has jumped 11 pages, wtf guys. It's like monty python with all the Spam up in this mutha.

Sorry Cort, I spent all day in Mystic with my girlfriend. But it looks like you're having a good time anyway ;)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
>.>;

also, i forgot but if you wanna add me to the player finder when you have time, V, my info goes as such:

Middletown | Hazygoose | Sheik/Marth/Ganondorf/Samus/Fox | AIM: Hazygoose

thankies.
i start driving in 8 days :D

Redman061

Smash Cadet
the bathroom is being fixed as I write this, blame my fat kids on the computers, I should start making them take hour breaks to walk around the building (me included)....

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Battleground is a pretty rad place.

I'm sad I probably won't go there again, lolz maine
with that said, and with mikes okay, i say we make Thrusday the smash day :-3

the bathroom is being fixed as I write this, blame my fat kids on the computers, I should start making them take hour breaks to walk around the building (me included)....
i thought ur bathroom was quite clean when i first came :-3

Top Bottom