• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
Marc, if I can get a ride to khaly's and go up with him you could bring me home after?

*notices cell #* >_>

Cort

Apple Head
Cort 28633 (2:31:03 PM): should I just go home today and have a little smashfest at my house afterward
Cort 28633 (2:31:10 PM): and miss the vernon meetup anyway
Cort 28633 (2:31:29 PM): or should I go to jason's
Cort 28633 (2:31:36 PM): win a tournament and stay at his house for a few more days
Cort 28633 (2:31:48 PM): I want to go home and see everyone before they leave but I donno

Wait why am I asking you guys -.-

I am so exhausted

Cort

Apple Head
uhhhhh erci isn't on AIM and to get home I would have to leave sometime around now... soo it's too late to go home today I think.

=[

*plans trip to Jason's*

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
*Darc posting on Dazwa's account*

Cort I don't know if I can go to a smashfest afterwards. I also have to get up early in the morning tomorrow for a family thing. I don't think I'll be free saturday because it's either I go to Hayato's tournament or a family party. Sunday I am leaving early to Maine.

Hope this helps you make a decision.

flaco

The Terminator
something you would like to know yes am second but for a good reason
first he trains all day smash
second he went to kdj house and ask for help and he kicked me out of the crew so he has the upper hand
so yea he is number one for now if i get back on the crew i will learn to beat him but i havent got training in a long time my friend

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
yeah so i drove up to westfeild mass, to get a kitten, and the ***** was like you must be 21 , so im not attuned for kitten taming yet. :(
siigh
i want a kitten >_<

SEXY

Smash Cadet
hey guys, those of u that went to the smash day today tell us how the turn out was. so we can make this a regular smash day... or switch it to another if it didnt work out well. (or maybe have another day because we can? :3)

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
something you would like to know yes am second but for a good reason
first he trains all day smash
second he went to kdj house and ask for help and he kicked me out of the crew so he has the upper hand
so yea he is number one for now if i get back on the crew i will learn to beat him but i havent got training in a long time my friend

alexi you can change your sig so
it say's best marth in springfield:chuckle:
i dont play marth anymore
MM?

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
Flaco, in your sig it says the second best in springfield. Please oh please tell me you dont mean Gonzo is "number one"
either MM me or shut the **** up
i am number 1 in springfield
no im not braggin, everybody over in springfield sucks :mad:

alexi if you MM me again not only will i kick your ***
i will take you money and you still owe me a $1:demon:

S

So.Basically

yaah i'm kind of just assuming i am since noone can beat me in smash from my school or that i know

Top Bottom