• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Convuls1on

Smash Cadet
Hey Gonzalez. Why don't you just start a thread asking for money matches (if it's allowed) and see who responds. It would be easier than asking everyone who posts if they wanna MM. Just a suggestion.
Are you crazy?! That would drastically lower the amount of posts he gets. He would look less cool with less posts. Thats the rule =/

_V_

Smash Ace
Too bad you can't beat me at anything else >.>

Hahaha...want to play this week? You, Pipe, and I on Wednesday? Maybe one more person to keep it even? Cort, maybe, because he is closest to you (and I haven't seen him in 9873973982 years)...but then again you hate driving, so I don't know.

My basement is clean now and has new carpet, so we can play down there, plenty of space.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
What amazes me is that there seems to be a stigma attached to spending time with oneself. You have to constantly be doing something, whether its going to the game, drinking beer with the buddies, going to that hot party or club downtown, etc. Dont get me wrong, theres nothing wrong with doing all that, but I suspect the vast majority of people who engage in this I have to be doing something every minute because I cant be by myself mentality are just putting up a front to show people how satisfying and fulfilling their life is, when in reality, its just the opposite. The irony here is that spending time with oneself is EXACTLY what you should be doing to lead a satisfying and fulfilling life.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
he looks manly.

in other news, looks like i'm done smashing here period. had a ridiculously awkward situtaion and i don't want to show my face in the OK smash scene anymore.

i'll try not to suck when i get to CT, though.
my goal is to avoid being 4-stocked by 10 or more people.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Wow @ how fast you took that picture Cort and posted it, lulz. I don't know if it's appropiate to put up, it's not my picture, ya know? Someone else took it haha.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yeah i know, trademark
now the CT thread is my only subscription. weeeeird feeling.
i guess soon i'll officially be east coast???
hella weird!

in other news, who wants a sheik/marth/ness in their crew?

edit: i did a "^" sign but then milktea posted

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Are you moving to CT, Dokkoise, or are you just going to be here for school?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
4 years of college in CT, and they are paying me stipends in the summer to do research, so i get to stay all year long :D
(good for me since i have no family anyway)

and then grad school...biggest possibility is boston, and if that happened, i'd still be close to CT.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
only if it's breakdance fighting.

edit: oh yeah random fact but i can do some c-walk stuff, if anyone want to learn. it'll cost you giving me taco bell, though >.>;

edit2: and so basically mofo was like the best person in CT at anything ever and now he's long gone? sucks.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Man. California was the **** guys. I almost feel like Connecticut's actually boring now.

*Gasp.*

I don't know if I'm going to VLS.

How's CT been doing.

Edit: It's me, by the way, Lil. Don't get excited, not PC.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Dayum, look at those m2k muscles.

I was thinking about posting my video I put on youtube of me as a baby here but I dunno. It has been in my away for a while so I guess everyone I actually know from here has seen it. >_>

I just got a wii... finally. I don't have the online thing setup yet though and I haven't even played it but yay.

In other news, Rep might become my roomate next year, YAY!

Edit: ****ing lil, always gets a post before me.

Top Bottom