• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Holy crap my son will not sleep. He's been crying almost nonstop since I got home from work. I fed him. I changed him. My wife fed him. She changed him. We left him to cry. Nothing works.

How am I going to muster the energy to go Super Saiyan today at the tourney if I can't get any rest :(

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
Holy crap my son will not sleep. He's been crying almost nonstop since I got home from work. I fed him. I changed him. My wife fed him. She changed him. We left him to cry. Nothing works.

How am I going to muster the energy to go Super Saiyan today at the tourney if I can't get any rest :(
Just sleep in JVs car on the way there.

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
yay just finsihed my last day of this F***ing paper route!

to finish it it took

2- Cups of cofee

1- Java Monster

1- energy slushie

and a bag of dorrito's to settle my stomach afterwords

I think im pissing caffine, burns, or maybe gonerria from the toothless prostitute

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I never really liked children.
I hated myself as a young child because I knew I was bothersome to everyone.

...>_>
Does that make me emo?
:D

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
discovery:
you can brush your teeth twice and still have cottonmouth like hell :(

so did you guys ever come up with an appropriate date for that tourny. first weekend of september? i hope that's it because if so it'll be my first appearance :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I beat KDJ's Marth in a 2/3 set and made him get off a tv (friendly). I'm sooo good.

Fearrr Meeeee!!

W

Wolf-RS

I know this is worn place to post but may someone please give me tips on how to use luigi

F

Falco-RS

Wolf, This was the Wrong place to Post this, This is the Connecticut Player Finder.

flaco

The Terminator
there is the character specific area wolf and go to the forum luigi there you will find your info you desired my friend

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I've failed being eligible for the Nus fanclub. :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Joining the Nus fanclub is clearly not easy. You have to beat the Dazzz in order to be eligible for entering. Dazzz is too ****ing good.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
good **** silva, hope u can drive again in the near future >_>

glad to see the CT guys getting out. I was gonna go, but I went to C3. guess who beat kaiser round 2 in the gayest way possible. Neoooooooooo being there made my day :p

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Joining the Nus fanclub is clearly not easy. You have to beat the Dazzz in order to be eligible for entering. Dazzz is too ****ing good.
The venue must've been really hard to hear...beating my Young Link counts >_>

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Superheroes is awesome because of the beat, really. It really gets me going in the gym.

Cort, I saw that censor bypass back there. I'll ask you to change it.

Pretty please?

Top Bottom