• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;

-G-

Smash Rookie
i wanna money match someone tomorrow for 1 dolllah each match if ur going to ccsu just to hype up the matches.......

-G-

Smash Rookie
also i wanna monneh match anyone for one dollah for the title of best falcizie in ct if ur up for it.

my numba is 860-538-7312.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
also i wanna monneh match anyone for one dollah for the title of best falcizie in ct if ur up for it.

my numba is 860-538-7312.
OH ****.
THIS MAN IS GIVIN' OUT DAT NUMBAH. HE'LL PUT YOUR *** ON SPEEDDIAL AND CALL IT UP AND BE LIKE "YO WHERE YOU AT?" AND YOU'LL BE ALL LIKE "I'M AT CCSU!" AND HE'LL BE ALL "WELL I'M GONNA TAKE YO' MONEY!"

And then he will.

Man I wish I was going to CCSU tomorrow. Lol.
-DD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
scorp was like the 2nd person showcased. and yea johnny cage i am normally good with but it's a shame he looks lame as **** in mk9. shang tseung would be awesome.

@enver omg reggie watts is great, haha

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Yes, it was an accident.

By all accounts, Midway tried to make MK9 a good fighting game then remembered they have no ****ing clue how to make a good fighting game. ;_;

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Fatalities are so cheap.
You do ONE MOVE, and the opponent dies. They can't even, like, escape it.

So dumb.
-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
My wife is SERIOUSLY getting on me to get one. Like, bad....
Wife getting on you = good IMO

Wife getting on you about Corgi = wtfbbq ****ing awesome

I don't get the negative tone here Cog, you could be living the dream.

Just imagine what your life would be like with a corgi.

naa, **** that, screw imagining, just look at my sig. LOOK AT IT. THAT COULD BE YOUR LIFE. WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!?!?!?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Wife getting on you = good IMO

Wife getting on you about Corgi = wtfbbq ****ing awesome

I don't get the negative tone here Cog, you could be living the dream.

Just imagine what your life would be like with a corgi.

naa, **** that, screw imagining, just look at my sig. LOOK AT IT. THAT COULD BE YOUR LIFE. WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!?!?!?
I suppose you have a point. I wonder if they like long car rides...

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
You know I never really was that into Pugs until recently... we get to dogsit this one fairly often and it has the best freaking personality.

But really there's no comparison.

Boobs > Corgis > everything

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
@ss > boobs

word.
bernard totally knows what's up

my last puppy was half boxer half pitbull-terrier. she looked very close to this:

she even had the lopped off tail. i've met other people with the mix and apparently it's a common scam. people sell the mix for high prices to dogfighters who box the ears and tail since they look basically like full-blooded boxers at birth. then when the dogfighters find out they were scammed they just throw away the dog :( i ****ing hate people.
we found abby in a cardboard box in the middle of the damn highway. still the best dog i ever owned. dog rant over, sorry peeps, i just had to share.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
While I find a fine @ss is indeed fine, I do much rather prefer a nice rack over all other aspects, sometimes even personality.
-DD

Top Bottom