• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
"I'm gonna make you a mixtape. You like Phil Collins?"

"I have two ears and a heart, don't I?"

EDIT: Translation: After years of never seeing 30 Rock, I'm now out of denial. Tina Fey is hot.

Octave

Smash Ace
Best commercial for me: This guy walks into the community basement of my dorm and announces "Does anybody know where I can get some weed?" right in front of three RA's.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Best commercial for me: This guy walks into the community basement of my dorm and announces "Does anybody know where I can get some weed?" right in front of three RA's.
All three of which just laughed and did nothing.
College

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
fool me once, etc

King's Speech: yeah told you.

Blue Valentine is amazing. Pretty awesome date movie rofl

Capt America commercial kicked my balls
In a good way or a bad way?
I assume good way.
-DD

Octave

Smash Ace
All three of which just laughed and did nothing.
College

-DD
We laughed and then one of them called the cops on him and he bolted.

Then we realized we should have called the cops and gave him the phone pretending the cops would give him weed and would be there in a few minutes. The best ideas always come after the fact :(

noodles

Smash Champion
We laughed and then one of them called the cops on him and he bolted.

Then we realized we should have called the cops and gave him the phone pretending the cops would give him weed and would be there in a few minutes. The best ideas always come after the fact :(
daaaaamn. he wouldve gotten ****ed up!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
conspiracy to possess a controlled substance surely can't be illegal in any state. i have never ever heard of anything other than attempted possession and that's when you're busted midpurchase/through stings or raids/etc. i could be wrong but that sounds pretty close to a thoughtcrime.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Ok so

Is anyone here going to pound 5 and willing to take an extra man? or like, knows someone who is?

If I can arrange a ride i've been give permission to attend

"we'll meet you halfway" as far as cash for the trip goes

fuuuuukccc this is embarassing
o.O Why?
This thread doesn't move very fast sometimes.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Post-Rock group of awesomeness Caspian coming to perform at WPI next Tuesday, feel free to come visit for free food and Smash Brothers! :D

>_> Not too many though.
-DD

Octave

Smash Ace
conspiracy to possess a controlled substance surely can't be illegal in any state. i have never ever heard of anything other than attempted possession and that's when you're busted midpurchase/through stings or raids/etc. i could be wrong but that sounds pretty close to a thoughtcrime.
He most definitely was already on something.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nah Hazy, he was definitely about to go operate heavy machinery too.
-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yo i talk to azen about how to get good.

and yo he plays super passive, it's so good.

yo bernard you play? ign?
campiest ****er in the game, omg. it's kinda annoying sometimes laning with him because you'll go for something and he'll just ***** out and keep farming, :laugh:.

his ranked kda is so stupid, especially on lux.

****ing 11.5 (115 games) on Azen Zagenite and 9.9 (152 games) on Lucario Love, lol. wtf, so crazy. and the icing on the cake is that he's like 45% win with her, :laugh:. who needs w/l when you can go for kda XD.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
fool me once, etc

King's Speech: yeah told you.

Blue Valentine is amazing. Pretty awesome date movie rofl

Capt America commercial kicked my balls
I knew right after I came out of the first Transformers that the second one would suck, cause it's Michael Bay and the studios would rush a sequel without caring about quality and Megan Fox blows and then the trailer came out and it was the dumbest thing ever. There's no way this one can be as bad as the 2nd (cause Fox isn't in it), plus even if it sucks balls I'll see it just for the full scene of Optimus Prime sliding down the street from the air, destroying decepticons along the way while the camera follows him. Seriously, that **** will rock my ****ing life in imax

haha King's Speech is probably gonna win everything, although I think Social Network is a bit better and Inception should really be the one winning but we all know it won't.

Capt America trailer was pretty good, can't wait to see Hugo Weaving as red skull

ALSO did you see the Super 8 trailer?

S l o X

Smash Champion
campiest ****er in the game, omg. it's kinda annoying sometimes laning with him because you'll go for something and he'll just ***** out and keep farming, :laugh:.

his ranked kda is so stupid, especially on lux.

****ing 11.5 (115 games) on Azen Zagenite and 9.9 (152 games) on Lucario Love, lol. wtf, so crazy. and the icing on the cake is that he's like 45% win with her, :laugh:. who needs w/l when you can go for kda XD.
i noticed that lol especially when i watch streams he's just maddddd campy. i've been trying it in solo q though, getting stacked = win.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
My account on LoL is "OfUnknownOrigin".

I basically made an account, then let Spife show me how to play, and then went to bed after deciding that this game is not my cup of 45+minute investment spent with slow moving game play at a time tea.

I'll stick to games where I can come and go as I please, like TF2 and Minecraft...and Melee.

Then again, it was 5am and Spife sucks at LoL. I'll give it another shot eventually.

Anyways, the only reason I wanted to see LoL, aside from possibly wanting to play it, is to know how it works, since I want to design some sort of Hybrid fighter...so maybe some LoL/Fighting Game combo will be in the works...

-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Post-Rock group of awesomeness Caspian coming to perform at WPI next Tuesday, feel free to come visit for free food and Smash Brothers! :D

>_> Not too many though.
-DD
^_^

I knew right after I came out of the first Transformers that the second one would suck, cause it's Michael Bay and the studios would rush a sequel without caring about quality and Megan Fox blows and then the trailer came out and it was the dumbest thing ever. There's no way this one can be as bad as the 2nd (cause Fox isn't in it), plus even if it sucks balls I'll see it just for the full scene of Optimus Prime sliding down the street from the air, destroying decepticons along the way while the camera follows him. Seriously, that **** will rock my ****ing life in imax

haha King's Speech is probably gonna win everything, although I think Social Network is a bit better and Inception should really be the one winning but we all know it won't.

Capt America trailer was pretty good, can't wait to see Hugo Weaving as red skull

ALSO did you see the Super 8 trailer?
TF2 had a few seconds of good action, too. Hell, it probably had a few sequences of a few seconds of good action. In between two hours of a monkey rubbing his AIDS-poop in your eyes. It's gonna suck balls, man. Michael Bay got his start in advertising (ever seen his amazing Aaron Burr commercial?) and he's a master at cutting trailers. Remember the Pearl Harbor teaser? Thing gave me goosebumps. We know how that turned out.

Also yeah I saw zoom ins on people looking off-camera awed/scared aka the Super 8 commercial. That alien really ****ing hates trains, huh? He's all like FUUUUUCKKK TRAINNSS!!!
eta: I'm really excited about it tho lol

Top Bottom