• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I have my ways.

I have a feeling this is gonna sound creepy.

I assumed you were friends with some of the New England smashers I am friends with. I went to Milktea's page and searched for Ryan. Just to be sure it was you, I checked television shows and saw Lost.

Octave

Smash Ace
Kennen is a ****ing beast. Stuns EVERYWHERE. I especially love early game when you get a stun off on someone and they immediately run away like it did anything.

S l o X

Smash Champion
takei played the father of the only good character in that show heroes.

my father is also gay for star trek so i've seen him around. (mostly walking in and out my room, you know - we're really good friends)

cmon octave, step it up.

Octave

Smash Ace
takei played the father of the only good character in that show heroes.

my father is also gay for star trek so i've seen him around. (mostly walking in and out my room, you know - we're really good friends)

cmon octave, step it up.
I never watched Heroes. I never had the time to and once it got going I didn't feel like catching up.
At first I was thinking "Great, another reality movie." I was pleasantly mistaken :)

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Did you guys know Peter North doesn't like having his hair touched during scenes?

Rep

Smash Apprentice
For all you scrubs who want to shape up the Swift's tourney on Saturday....
FRIDAY
CCSU STUDENT CENTER
4:00
SMASHFEST

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

thumbswayup

Smash Master
300 makes me more worried about superman than this. And yeah it looks like a shallow excuse to have samurais with miniguns and robots and dragons against hot babes, but what's wrong with that? At least we know up front what its all about. Who knows, maybe you'll like it. After all you did enjoy quantum of **** :p

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
...and it was executed like a cliche ridden nightmare that was AT LEAST 30 minutes too long (probably closer to 45-60). I get that it was pretty cool about using 3D technology, but sweet merciful crap... would it kill you to give me some ****ing substance too?

Top Bottom