• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
S l o X, P. O. F.+

guessing + means on friends list.

[:

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
****'s on repeat all day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjZwNTLh4_U

though if you like The Fall of Troy, you may like this, as it's the same singer/guitarist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2AdhBuNl2g
it's not amazing or anything, but someone might like it...*shrugs*
I've been really lazy about music...

Been listening to a lot of Clipse after coming back to Virginia Beach cuz they're hometown heroes XD
Plus imagining Ganon/Falcon combo videos set to their music is pretty amusing...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
soo i'm having trouble deciding if i should pick up SSF4 or blazblue....
my area has super **** scenes for both games. i like ssf4's more "core 2d fighter" feel
but blazblue is so cool

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
can't seem to find a higher quality version online [too lazy to do real digging]

but this live album literally HAS been on repeat for when I go running =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3q3wELbXIM

edit@HAB:

OMG!!!

Ex-lady's son was a lot like that...I had a video of him dancing to La Roux but I left it on her laptop down in GA >_<
That album is awesome! Also lol at that kid - gotta love dubstep!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
my area has super **** scenes for both games. i like ssf4's more "core 2d fighter" feel
but blazblue is so cool
If you have people to play with irl, BB is pretty fun, but the online is soooooooooooooo bad

I play both, but more SF because I never leave my house

Octave

Smash Ace
I want to see as many New England players here as possible!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=289299

Come find out where you guys all stand at the first New England Ranking Battle :D
This looks epiccccccccc. Everybody go.
but blazblue is so cool
Blazblue is much more fast paced and fun imo. I have both but like BB a lot more.

Blazblue is pretty cool, though SFIV has a huge scene and tons of hype. I find Blazblue to be easier execution wise, but I'm not a big fan of pulling off the same 20 hit BnB over and over again through out the course of a single game.

Whatever floats your yacht.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
so far everyone in the thread has been bb with only 1 sf
but aim is sf city

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
You know what im going to say to that one sleepy.

lol.

SF is much better than Blaz Blue IMO. You do the same combo over and over and over and over and look for a "counter" to do that one combo. Continum Shift feels so easy compared to Vanilla. On top of that, the new continum shift 2 or whatever is getting released soon and all they ever do with that series is make you download dlc characters and give them more money

At high levels they are both technical in their own way but with 6 DLC characters and game re balancing coming out on oct 26th (that is free) and much more variety with levels, characters, and combo creativity SF is a no brainer.

Noodles-Yeah, Os's are stupid. Guess who has some of the best option selects? Give you a hint: You play him. ;-) Ryu is so stupid in that game.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
no one respond to him.
I feel like I get the subtleties through my speakers. I have used awful headphones as well as some pretty good ones (Bose) and nothing compares to speakers. With speakers you can feel the base and hear the music truly surround you. As awesome as Bose is, their surround sound headphones don't fully replicate the same effect. Also, it is harder to rock out with headphones attached to whatever device you are using. I have been known to air drum quite a bit, but never with headphones.

But mostly, my bias is from a comfort stand point. I have a large head and goofy ears so most headphones / ear plug headphones don't comfortably fit.
I'm sorry your head is stupid. You should do something about that.

HD 280 Pro

these:
these look awesome.

this song still makes me happy =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCw8-jlB1FE

^don't click if you dislike screaming
ah f@gcore

I saw a "top 10 favorite songs of all time" thing on facebook... that would be interesting to do. And pretty difficult too.

this guy

has

videos
this is mindblowing

When longtime age unemployment men boiling car***** cofe this morning, same time her talk not mother language.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Noodles-Yeah, Os's are stupid. Guess who has some of the best option selects? Give you a hint: You play him. ;-) Ryu is so stupid in that game.
Yeah... limiting someone's options on their wake up is SO stupid. Letting rose/chun backdash every single time on her wake up is ef'n sick. Letting bison EX pc/tele every single time. Without OS, characters like akuma would most likely be trash. Making someone think twice about doing a reversal is HUGE, especially to someone who runs mix ups off of an untech KD

Oh btw what character do you play? Are you salty about your character having ****ty OS, or are you just ignorant?

Ryu is one of the most balanced characters in the game btw... I don't get what's so stupid about him B)

Top Bottom