• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Cort, I'll give you a ride there and a ride home Sunday morning... as long as my mom doesn't randomly take away my car.

Brookman, I'll also give you a ride there and a ride back home.. if you choose to go.

Aiser, get a ride to my house sometime Saturday. I'll let you know what time.

Next esticle= I have to talk with my parents because I think I might be doing something that day.

Pipe

Smash Cadet
I'm working the 11th. but if it's any time after the 17th and you decide on it within the next couple days I can ask to not be scheduled for whenever it is.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Actually August 18th is good for me. My parents will be not in state from the 17-19th and I have to stay at my aunt's or my friend's house.

Someone (ZK...maybe? :O) should hold a fest before it.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Aiser, she lives in Tolland... about 5 mins away from me... farther from you though. :(

I'll probably be touring CT during that time, lulz. So, everyone be prepared to have me come over from the 17th-19th.

I'm fine with pretty much any date in August for the next Esticle.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
^^^ lol

i'm not sure of my august schedule. my license test is the 1st. yays. and i have mass places to go afterwards. then s my pr trip.. finally...

swift where is NJs smashcore thing? since i'll have my license then i call road trip. who wants to go?

Top Bottom