• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
::Hartford :: Geos :: Captain Falcon :: Aim-Doesn't have a computer?

Edit: Happy early birthday, Mike.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
When are you coming to CT again?

Middletown is a little over half an hour from me which is good since that's how far almost everyone else is from me except... Aiser, Lil, and Pipe... who are 15-20 mins away.

jvsmooth

Smash Cadet
Hey Cort and Pc congrats on last weekend. I heard you guys were owning(as usual). good stuff Cort. Represent CT. Let 'em know we're not all spoiled rich babies that can't play video games worth a #@%$. Oh sorry. Got caught rambling. Lol!

Pipe

Smash Cadet
when's this thing going to? if it's like 2 I'll come. if it's like midnight I probably won't.

how do I get in contact with geos? I wanna play him if he's that close.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I think Aiser died. :( I've been calling him for forever, haven't seen him post, and have been im'ing him a lot. He said he wanted to get better nao, so I asked my parents if he could sleep over... they said yes, and now he's not responding. ****ingay Aiser.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Yeah, if we are doing something this saterday I probablly won't be able to make it. looks like I'm working late weekends for... the rest of my life. I have mondays and tusedays off for now though. Yay.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Middletown is where I go to school. We play with 4 or 5 people. You should become a regular attendee, Dok.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
yo who ever convulsion is i sent you a private message

so... ive been reading and i see that there is something happening this weekend what is it im to lazy to go back and read the other posts, some one message me and let me know whats going on me and my brother would like to participate. so somebody be a good guy and lets us know.

oh yeah cort tell your friend down the street we want to play send me a message telling us what he said.

lol

Cort

Apple Head
Just look through the topic.

Get AIM and message him. His screen name is MallSanta07

I just don't feel like playing free for alls

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Just look through the topic.

Get AIM and message him. His screen name is MallSanta07

I just don't feel like playing free for alls
lol you right about the free for alls and your also right about that T.V. it was lagging, but i still play on a regular tv. i dont go online that often so i wont be able to do that you know my number give it to him he was a pretty cool guy and i want to play him. dont take my post to seriously...lol... ill be checking all this tomorrow. oh and for everyone whos ever lost to me and my brother dont be haters send us a challenge we are down.................................

Aesir

Smash Master
I think Aiser died. :( I've been calling him for forever, haven't seen him post, and have been im'ing him a lot. He said he wanted to get better nao, so I asked my parents if he could sleep over... they said yes, and now he's not responding. ****ingay Aiser.
Sean wanted to play today so I'm over seans right now lulz. Uhm I'm coming home tonight maybe I can just go over your house friday and we can leave saturday and shnoz >.>;

you're still going saturday right?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
F ucking Sean. Ruined my plans with Aiser.

Well, that's okay. I just practiced some things (3 hours straight) I couldn't do with Fox and now I can do them... my Fox looks smexier except I sd more because I'm trying to look so techy. I'm probably not going to make it to the power rankings because I'm just going to pretty much go Fox all day= an Sd-apalooza. I also practiced some things with Sheik (omg there are things to practice, wtf!?!?) that look nifty. I shall surprise everyone with my cool little tricks.

Also, I'm not going to be around Friday at all (going to my friend's cot in Cape Cod)... and I'm not getting back until Saturday around 2/3pm. Then I have to put down mulch and gravel around my yard. :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, I'm going. Hopefully I can bring Brookman if he goes. /dies inside at hearing the word Marth vs a Fox.

Edit: Cort, it doesn't matter who you use. You could still pretty much **** us all with like any character.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nus is too scared of my sd'ing Fox. That's really why he's not coming. Btw, I practiced against Falco for like 2 of those 3 hours. >:o

Cort, I'll give you a ride there probably. As long as my mom lets me take the car... so far she has nothing planned, so there's a high chance of me going. Iunno when I'll be showing up. You have to go to Brookman's afterwards though (4 ppl ftw!). Or let me and Aiser stay at your place if Mike can't have Aiser and I over. :)

Top Bottom