• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
if you can go to DM this weekend, can possibly go to DM this weekend, might want to go to DM this weekend, want to play this weekend, have some sort of inclination towards the game/playing with other people this weekend, just post.

If you build it they will come.

Pipe

Smash Cadet
I'm working every day until the 26th. if there's ever a night event I'm in.

edit: if I know like a week in advance I may be able to find a sub and come. which would be ideal
so plan things a week+ in advance for my sake.

edit2: oh, I have the first weekend of august off, too.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm going to bed now, I'll post the schedule of the store when I find it out. I think it's pretty flexible though.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Have you ever heard of this new concept?
Its called sleep...

I think I might try it out.
Nah, who needs sleep.

Anyways- I can try to make it to DM this weekend, but a ride may be the problem- if anyone wants to swing by EH and pick me up, that'll be cool.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Z-sam, yay! So CT I have a question for you, how do you think the way Z-sam appears in Brawl will effect how items are used in brawl compeditive play?

Too bad too sad for samus mains or will we stick to the Item-less matches we've grown to love?

Cort

Apple Head
I'm guessing ZSam might just be horrible and a punishment for using the her Final Smash.

Much like pressing down b with Sheik is.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Cool, I can go to this thing on Saturday.

Brookman, can I go to your house before maybe with Aiser... and then maybe come after the party at DM and crash at your place?... that is if the DM meetup doesn't go all night.

Cort, dayuhm.

_V_

Smash Ace
So...I had a dream last night in which I beat Cort in a tourney...

HAHAHAHA.

Oh dreams, you make me laugh.

I think I've been thinking of smash too much.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
If other people also go to ZK's, then I will too... or maybe I'll just go anyways, I dunno.

_V_

Smash Ace
Someone make Lock and Nesskid go to the meetup...because I will not be there...or something.

I just updated the list thing again...I removed some people that haven't posted in forever.

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
in regards to ZS

I think actually you will also be able to select her to start. Like somthing similar to the naruto games (japanese ones anyway) like when you use your special with sasuke or naruto they turn into ninetail naruto and cursed sasuke but you could also pick them from the begining

Top Bottom