• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
I think either DM or PCGA would be the best places.

They're pretty close to a majority of you, they have more then enough set ups. Sides Mike usually lets us play for for free. >__>

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Jam, where is this place in capital that you're talking about? Is it FREE? We have to take money into account. DM normally charges like $10 per night... If we score a building, it'd be better if it was free.

Nice meeting people at CTcon...
Mike$: Surprised me with your l33tness
Dave: You don't use the smashboards, but you should
Geos: I love you, too.
Blue: Did we even play once? Nice costume. Solid Jake ftw.
Nus: Phaw. Your power level has dropped.
V: We Rocked teams. I wish we could be permanent partners... Speaking of which, I'm looking for a partner now, since me and Mab broke up.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Smash partners usually don't mack one another... It's bad for camaraderie.

Btw... I, for one, could bring a TV to whatever location we'd host biweeklies at. I don't see the big problem with getting people with cars to bring TVs...

trademark0013

Smash Champion
we should do something @ DM this weekend actually =\ nothing in NJ to do...
stop dodging bums >_< reik and eggm are going
Smash partners usually don't mack one another... It's bad for camaraderie. QUOTE]
but good for morale

it doesnt seem like that big a deal to host more tourneys. brookman said most days are free for DM. we could easliy convince jorge to open up gaming etc. not this week tho, i think hes hosting TMD (magic type 1 tourney... that i should go to for nostaligic reasons....). wand we always have CCC to go to. its jus a matter of ppl making calls IMO

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Who wants to play This week?
I live in East Haddam, and can drive and house people.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
no rep we didnt play..
i played 2 friendlies total i think.
and wasl ike.. lols im going ot go flirt w/ betches
if you go to cosplay .com
im like everybodys favorite. its amazing.
anyways.
even though we didnt play. i avenged you. so all is well. i won a peach ditto lolololololol
srsly.
i should just ****ing main peach
even though my fox has lemons on his feet now.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
If it's at DM this weekend, I can't arrive til 7, so everyone just start without me, or just make this a night event. How late is DM open, how much does it actually cost to stay and play?

edit-new sig lol

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Can I like... sleep over someone's house Saturday? I'd probably show up late (around 5-7 iunno, gotta do chores). V?...oh yeah... at your roomates :( Brookman? I also have to leave at like noon or something because it's my dad's birthday.

I think the bi-weeklies are a great idea. Once the PCGA is set up, we should go there. :D I'd probably show up around like 6:30-7:30. I have work everyday except weekends.

Today I got to get ***** by a nail and play in the dumpster (at work). So much funnnn.....

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I was clearing off the roof with shingles on them. I put them in the dumpster. The tarp that covered from the house to the dumpster got buried. I had to get the tarp outta there. Took a good 5-6 hours.

With the nail... I sat down on the roof for a sec, and then it penetrated me. :( Today was a sad sad day.

Shingles are heavy.

Aiser, there's no ****ing way your mom would let me sleep over. lol

Aesir

Smash Master
I was clearing off the roof with shingles on them. I put them in the dumpster. The tarp that covered from the house to the dumpster got buried. I had to get the tarp outta there. Took a good 5-6 hours.

With the nail... I sat down on the roof for a sec, and then it penetrated me. :( Today was a sad sad day.

Shingles are heavy.

Aiser, there's no ****ing way your mom would let me sleep over. lol
Why do you need to sleep over? I can probably make an agreement with her to get the okay not promising anything though.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Because I wanna sleep over. >_> Aiser...remember last time I was over and stayed, you're sister... ANYWAYS.

It didn't buy me dinner. I'm very angry. Actually it wasn't that bad of a day. I actually enjoyed laboring because I didn't have to keep looking at the time to see when I would get out. Made the day go by quicker.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Food is good.

I just found my wallet with my license and moneys and gift certificates. It was under my bed somehow even though there are drawers under there. I didn't lose it in the parking lot in the mall, hooray!

Cort

Apple Head
Can someone pick me up at the Bridgeport or New Haven train station and drive me home to Newington tomorrow?

<__<

Top Bottom