• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

trademark0013

Smash Champion
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ThRwXfBfU1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ThRwXfBfU1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
:bee::bee::bee:

i enjoyed that

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
Beiber is a fetus.
he's also a f...........a..............g lol diss against him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHzN80iC59I

kill justin beiber with a meat cleaver haha laugh it funny that i practically have the money to get him killed by someone who has practically nothing im past bluffing so lets get read for some good old passionate *** wooping get his coat and his hat tookin this new kid on the block sucks alot **** girl boy groups make me sick and i cant wait to catch them out in public im gonna love it....... f the fee i can get him jumped for free hopefully eventually.........

same with tards like hanah montana and stuff 0.0

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
he's also a f...........a..............g lol diss against him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHzN80iC59I

kill justin beiber with a meat cleaver haha laugh it funny that i practically have the money to get him killed by someone who has practically nothing im past bluffing so lets get read for some good old passionate *** wooping get his coat and his hat tookin this new kid on the block sucks alot **** girl boy groups make me sick and i cant wait to catch them out in public im gonna love it....... f the fee i can get him jumped for free hopefully eventually.........

..... Wes?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I really don't care to fully complete the trials. As long as I get a respectable percent like 85 I'm good to go.

I could honestly care less about banging out Blanka, Honda, Gen, Fuerte, etc.

lol, why would i do characters i could care less about?

noodles

Smash Champion
thats kinda how i feel. i have 4 characters completed up to 23 ish with ken/ryu/akuma look at the other characters i have to do and leave. i really dont wanna have to do alot of them.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I play most characters and love to pick random characters to learn more but gen? Fuerte? Juri? I don't care about them.

I finished up all but one of juris trials last night. Her custom combos are pretty easy/stupid. I still think she's the worst new character.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I can pretty much guarantee that the only character I'll do all trials with is Chun, if I even do all of hers.

Octave

Smash Ace
The only trials I enjoy doing are Ibuki's. Finally got trial 14 done, and all of them are done except 21~24 which I just can't seem to get.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
jam, or anyone else

can you explain that vid to me?
:[
This how Fei Long's second ultra is supposed to work:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/18eZ3job9VQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/18eZ3job9VQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The joke is that it almost never does.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333

The emotional processes that went through my mind:

:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

;););););)

trademark0013

Smash Champion
yea screw hannah montana

now miley cyrus on the other hand.......... :bee:
I still think she's the worst new character.
i'm sure most ppl would disagree. shes one of the best. a juri jus got second at a national

so monday looks like a basic meetup in meridan if anyone wants in. itd be cool if someone from southern ct drove (wit noodles) since meridans like 15 mins away.

Cort

Apple Head
hooray I fixed my video card

maybe

the fan is actually spinning without making loud clicking noises anymore :D

trademark0013

Smash Champion
it's just taking a situation and interpreting it differently depending on different sociologist views

but theres 5 situations and 13 people we covered and min. req. is 10 pgs. double spaced =(
lol thats not what sociology is about. the beauty of the field imo is that while there are different viewpoints on some of the more large scale views of society, its not necessary to confine yourself to one (if any) view point on most of the other stuff.

although some ppl teach it as such. its important for later classes (aka the one one soc theory and maybe classes based on specific theorists) but not what sociologist should focus on

TL;DR version: roman we should play soon

Roman.

Smash Champion
lol thats not what sociology is about. the beauty of the field imo is that while there are different viewpoints on some of the more large scale views of society, its not necessary to confine yourself to one (if any) view point on most of the other stuff.

although some ppl teach it as such. its important for later classes (aka the one one soc theory and maybe classes based on specific theorists) but not what sociologist should focus on

TL;DR version: roman we should play soon
haha we definitely should play but considering it's just a 101 course, 15 weeks isn't enough to really get to the "beauty" of things

i did really like the course but i have too many major requirements to satisfy, i doubt i'll be able to explore much further =(

trademark0013

Smash Champion
na prolly not. i personally believe that sociology is the most relevant. but since its the least "pure" of all the majors it gets disrespected. which is bs at times, esp when psychologists try to explain the world, which to me is a contradiction in and of itself.

life lesson of the day: majors that help people get paid way less than those who hurt people

i.e: social worker vs ceo salaries.

tho psychologists can b said to be an exception but i'd argue that.

ANYWAYS: roman u should def come down tmrw if u can. i think spawn might be goin, idk

Top Bottom