• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
yes, mixing soda (pepsi/coke) with milk

more or less half cup of each

>_>>>_>

yes it does sound disgusting actually...but its decent and works :D
are you ****ing ********?

so like i've been listening to madonna beautiful stranger and Robie Williams millennium how gay am i?
rhetorical question right? listen to some good madonna, man! <3 like a prayer

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Hopefully Fei Longs new Ultra will be useful and he can actually combo into it.
LOL, you should read up on it and see how useful it is

also what's wrong with wanting to main a new character like juri? you're guaranteed to have a fresh moveset to learn, instead of playing with a familiar one

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I've been listening to No Doubt :(

EDIT- Also Ibuki is my secondary, as I've stated before. But Chun Li will always be my main. She owns my heart.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

Why isnt SSF IV out yetttt?
Due to Q1 being filled up by A to AAA game titles, Capcom pushed back release of SSF4, LP2, and MHTri[the biggest problem, **** SF4], were pushed into Q2 or Q3 in order to procure better sales.

hey guys.
i'm still alive.
<3

I drink your milk-soda! I drink it all up!
ARE YOU USING A BIG STRAW?

*does the thing in anime where they're instantly on the ground with their feet in the air...does that have a name?*
I believe that's called getting "floored".

Also, that song with Jerusalem Bells ringing and roman cavalry choirs, etcetc. Awesome, beautiful song.

-DD

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
LOL wtf? How?!

inb4magiccarpetjoke

the next tourney I think I'll even be able to ENTER is......

Apex :(

Unless there's a Smash Or Die before that...which I think there probably will be.

Those are Sunday tourneys in Georgia that happen occasionally and they're probably the only ones I can reliably attend.

toasty

Smash Hero
Also...I've been listening to Thursday's "Full Collapse" a lot lately [actually...switching between that and the rest of my CD Changer: Mars Volta's "Deloused in the Comatormium," Snoop Doggy Dogg's "Doggystyle," Phoenix's "Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix", "A Beautiful Lie" by 30 Seconds To Mars, and "Ill Communication" by the Beastie Boys]

Point is...I still maintain that this song was 100% based on Trigun and, thus, fits this AMV PERRRRFECTLY.

Trigun - Thursday - "I Am The Killer" EDIT - SPOILERS!!!........sorta?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ok56Gr9qek

^ Probably my favorite AMV ever.

eff, double post

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
HOLY **** that reminds me. Sleepyk, remember that episode of X-men I was talking to you about that I've been searching for forever? The one where all I can remember is Wolverine purposefully trapping himself in the same room as the Sentinels and takes them out one by one as the power's going on and off. So everytime it flashes back on you see him at the next Sentinel slicing away at their feet. What episode is that, I need to see it again!
It's called The Final Decision.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
LOL, you should read up on it and see how useful it is

also what's wrong with wanting to main a new character like juri? you're guaranteed to have a fresh moveset to learn, instead of playing with a familiar one
Yeah, I def should. lol.

Nothing, I just dont want to play about a billion Juris like I do ryus. Although, Ryu fanboys will always exist.

Hopefully Ken hasn't changed much.

I think i'm gonna use Ken, Cody, and Guy in this one. Maybe Dudley...

Thumbs- http://www.megavideo.com/?v=AJ1HCR0G

One of my favorite shows of all time behind Simpsons, Three Stooges, and Six Feet Under.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
tenks pof

you saved me a trip to my external harddrive

also i've been hooked on the ct mixtape. thanks ct thread.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Yeah, I def should. lol.
I'll save you the trouble. It's a counter-ultra that gets telegraphed by the "ultra zoom" effect. No word on if they've fixed that yet.

IN OTHER NEWS, totally NOT stolen from NeoGAF at all

NeoGAF said:
Wheel of Morality, turn turn turn, tell us the lesson that we should learn.

Moral number 1,

and the moral of today's post is. . .

Yomi is an art, not a snack

Isn't sticking to flowcharts easier?

toasty

Smash Hero
Dear CT Thread,

I've still been to relatively very few tournaments, so I know I've gotta just keep playing to get past nerves and not be salty, etc. But I yesterday I re-watched my first match against Twin A [the set we both knew either of us HAD to win to make it out of R1 Pools at Pound]:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t89she6lAMc

And it definitely set the tone for the rest of the set, IMO.

I was just curious about everyone else's experiences:

What is your saltiest tournament loss and/or most life-sucking loss (meaning: it contributed greatly to your performance in the rest of the set and "caused" a loss)?

<3,
toasty

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I can't remember the last time I won a tournament set that mattered. My track record is terrible.

Cog got any tips for becoming a vegetarian?

Top Bottom