• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah you need to play as many different people as possible to play against many different styles. If you encounter someone in tournament who is an overall weaker player than you, but they have a style you've never seen, you might actually lose. I've seen it happen before.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Waiting until late next September for season 5 of Dexter is going to be so hard. What a finale.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Don't give OTG any more reason to think he's the best. That's the last thing he needs.

Humble this dude! >_>

But seriously, I was shocked that he and Niko didn't make it out of doubles pools at ROM.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
pof i work i dun play during the week.

playing trademark the night b4 in sf4 and beasting him for hours upon end with my cammy/c viper/sakura was all the free time I had

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
pof i work i dun play during the week.

playing trademark the night b4 in sf4 and beasting him for hours upon end with my cammy/c viper/sakura was all the free time I had
LOL Sakura. Did you do Ex Hurricane Kick to Ulra? Its so fun. LOL. I think her HP shoruken FC'd combos into it too....not sure. I just play her for ****s and giggles.

Errr its ok man. I know what life at the job is like nowadays. five days a week and school. get at me.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
In other news!

I'm gonna not go to probably another Smash tournament ever again, I'd say.

Costs too much and I don't play enough. I love to Smash but RL is making things hard.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Yeah you need to play as many different people as possible to play against many different styles. If you encounter someone in tournament who is an overall weaker player than you, but they have a style you've never seen, you might actually lose. I've seen it happen before.
This is my entire tournament strategy.

Also fsmash.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Weds. off and finals Friday.
Chances are I can be dropped off somewhere really early but I will be picked up late and considering that its Weds. I doubt anyone is open. If you are give me your cell and I'll figure things out. I can emphasize on how I'm bad here but I've done that enough (:

Swiftly

Smash Rookie
@pof was joking about beating trade he beat me. however I gave his chun li the business with the best mind game ever. I wanted to pause quit so bad but then I stopped cuz I wanted to see my the win/loss ratio not be 100% - 0%

oh hi guyz new account

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Top Bottom