• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i'd do it, but mogwai called dibs... and i'm a man that does not break dibs.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/0a3a2b34e2/youth-in-revolt

Starring Michael Cera being awkward, as well as Michael Cera being ******.

Can't decide if this looks promising or ********.
Oh my God. I laughed so hard at this trailer, PLEASE let the rest of this movie be hilarious.

This is definitely one of those movies where they've either shown all the funny moments in the trailer, or it ends up being a laugh a minute comedy. It's impossible to tell with this one, it could go either way.
t_t; Too true.
-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
two questions:

1. is there a known cure for having Zero by the Yeah Yeah Yeah's stuck in your head?

2. is curing such an ailment desirable?

Also, I'd like to mention that Girl Talk saved my life last night, as he has many times before when I drive way too late. Nothing keeps me awake while driving better than Night Ripper.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Also, I'd like to mention that Girl Talk saved my life last night, as he has many times before when I drive way too late. Nothing keeps me awake while driving better than Night Ripper.
The Whisper Song plays in my head everytime I hear Bittersweet Symphony.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So who is going to be in Paramus, New Jersey tomorrow night?

Because I have a ticket to a free pre-screening of MacGruber there for anyone who wants it.

vintage

Smash Cadet
3 things:

1. Portia Spiders are like my new favorite animal! Clever *******s... :)
2. I just finished my last homework assignment before X-Mas! Dreading finals, but whatever...
3. Smash at my place tomorrow. No excuses. Just do it!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lucky you vintage! However your classload is so terrible I wouldn't dare to compare. I just have one more paper and a power point left to do... due tomorrow though so that kinda sucks ugh.

vintage

Smash Cadet
Lucky you vintage! However your classload is so terrible I wouldn't dare to compare. I just have one more paper and a power point left to do... due tomorrow though so that kinda sucks ugh.
One more night of work isn't that bad. At least you'll sort of have a long weekend. Does this mean you'll be down to play tomorrow?!

I MIGHT be able to join for smash....not sure.
No excuses! ;)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> I posted a rant. But uh...yeah.

I thought an excerpt from tonight's Woot shirt would be pleasing to the CT Thread:
http://shirt.woot.com/
Description said:
"Sure, you may have seen some of my work. I did a lot of jewelry ads when I was younger, but I mostly stick to film and television now. I’ve been Megan Fox’s hand double for almost all of her movies, in fact. Hands of a steel worker, that girl. Big meaty things, like polar bear paws."
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
John, are you going to the tournament this Sunday?

Also, I didn't go to bed last night and I feel fantastic. I wonder when I'm going to crash and burn. I had such a giant cup of coffee this morning. It was like 3 cups. I also ended up spilling that on myself when I slipped and fell on my driveway. Black ice is dumb. Luckily i only spilled it on my hand. No clothing whatsoever. Very pro.

Pof- go sunday I'll be stopping by for a few hours

...then studying... then smash all over winter break :D

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I would play TF2, but valve engine games give me motion sickness and i throw up after playing them for a while

Top Bottom