• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
LOL is a good DotA adaptation. It's got Guinsoo behind it, and when he was around DotA was in its prime.

Icefrog recently got scooped up by Valve, which is VERY interesting news.

Really, DotA essentially revolutionized gaming, and nobody seems to recognize that.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Didn't really feel the first one Electric Clouds was great. I've never been into VG soundtracks or remixes but if you can recommend me some stuff I'll be sure to take a look around. Oh and thanks (:

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Really, DotA essentially revolutionized gaming, and nobody seems to recognize that.
In the sense that it created/popularized a certain genre, sure. But I don't see it having that much of an effect on other areas, such as console gaming.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
well then if it didn't barely affected console gaming, and console gaming is the largest part of gaming, then it didn't revolutionize gaming. oh snap?
There's different niches in gaming, and small niches can still influence gaming as a whole through creating new genres and pushing innovation. My point was that Dota created/popularized a genre, which affects gaming as a whole, but that it had little tangible effect on other areas.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
doc holiday ftw without a question
Yeah that scene is pretty awesome.

IMO Val Kilmer's best role.

Tombstone debuted around the same time as another movie called Wyatt Erp which was getting a lot of press and had an all-star cast. Tombstone had little press and came out of nowhere and somehow destroyed the popular one at the box office.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?
Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I REALLY hate him

doc holiday ftw without a question
I will use it eventually, he was the best part of the movie but I wanted Kurt Russell's hilarious NOOOOOOOOOO face in my sig lol

Yeah that scene is pretty awesome.

IMO Val Kilmer's best role.

Tombstone debuted around the same time as another movie called Wyatt Erp which was getting a lot of press and had an all-star cast. Tombstone had little press and came out of nowhere and somehow destroyed the popular one at the box office.
because Tombstone was actually good. Val Kilmer made the movie imo, definitely his best role

Harbinger

Smash Apprentice
my joe. if you meant who's joe, then joe is someone who lives in my town and has been playing with me fairly regularly.

owned.

Top Bottom