• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
cogsmooch is the manliest man beast this side of GAWes.

my favorite part about that sammy sosa auction is the "Free Shipping!"
i died laughing

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
you totally should check out his other ones, they're all pretty ok. Chun is probably the funniest though.

one time when we were rotating ranked matches on xbl, one of my friends (a zangief main) ran into some super scrubby rufus player.
"all zangief has to do is crouching jab, it stuffs out everything rufus has"

he won the set by crouching and hitting one button.

we ran into the rufus again and he quit before the match started.
Gief is so beast haha i get terrified vs a good one :/ but then i can just switch to sagat and he's not scary anymore. other than that im usually happy using boxer vs everyone else. i used to think boxer ***** Gief when i was a scrub too, i just never fought good enough people though.
Zangief definitely has the advantage in that match up. Hes bad against Sagat, Akuma, Ryu, Dhalsim, and Seth. Everyone else gets *****. Rufus is forced to approach....he has no projectile. Balrogs armor EX moves get *****. Hes definitely a top tier character though. Hes soooo good at dealing with projectile heavy characters its not even funny and thats a good half of Street Fighter. I also hate this match w Ken. I forgot about him.... I'd rather fight a Ryu than a Balrog. His pokes are so ****ing good. A good Balrog will never go to the air VS a Ken so i get *****.

Does anyone know why Sakura went up the tier list? My guess is her crouching HP, crouching MK and her combo ability? I've noticed more people using her now and actually performing decently w her. I think shes underrated. If anyone tries to camp her she can just EX her pound thingy majiggy...forgot what its called. Shes not bad VS campy characters and she can combo into her ultra decently Her defense blows tho

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
should prob check recent japanese sakura matches.

or read tier thread on srk

Chum

Smash Apprentice
i hear a lot of people talking about SF4 :D i don't have many smashers on my friends list, just some NY and ME smashers. Add me if you have a 360, gamertag is PC Kira. I can play some matches later tonight, on my way home from Minnesota currently.
Where in Minnesota were you? I lived there for like 12 years and I hate the ****ing place >.>

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
should prob check recent japanese sakura matches.

or read tier thread on srk
ahh hurricane kick has jump reset. Nice. I did not know her EX hurricane was safe on block. Hmmm. Grab mind games galore. her light hurricane pressure i knew was pretty decent but she lacks good defense and relies heavily on her EX moves.

I think shes fun, but would never play a serious match w her. I'm sticking w Ken. I love how he went down on the tier list...but at the same time....sad. It makes me look like a better player.

Vintage, Swift or/and Noodles- - -

Melee tonight?

call/txt cell.

If not, Jam we should play some Blaz Blue tonight? Hakumen owns.As expected I use only swordsman.

In every game I play at least one swordsman. lol.

Brawl: Marth and Jigglypuff
Melee: Marth, Roy, Falco, Fox,
64: Fox and Link
Blaz Blue: Hakumen and Ragna.

I'm a swordsman ho.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
POF- What time do you want to play? I might be able to squeeze in a few matches tonight while Zoraida studies.

So I just heard from a friend who hosts BlazBlue and SF 4 tournaments at Digital Mayhem that they're closing down. He said he just found out yesterday. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
i opened the box, red ring. not even kidding.

but i'm definitely down for playing sf4, i'm a meh abel.

progducto
My Wii came DoA from Amazon.com... turned on but wouldn't read any discs. Nintendo was nice enough to give me an overnight shipping label and overnighted it back, so it was fixed in 2 days.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
@ Swift:

Yeah, Abed is the ****ing man. Really excited for tonight's episode. :D

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

I'll just leave this here....

And I'd punch Cort's post count in half so I can be #1 poster in the thread.

HOLY ****! COG! GET GROWING!
http://www.noob.us/entertainment/now-this-is-an-incredible-beard/
-DD
Yeah that's fake. Look at the guy's channel on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRLnwPfy_mM

Taking a small break from this all-nighter I'm pulling.
She should just do Regina Spektor covers if she's going to just rip her off blatantly like that. /elitist ETA: but I immensily respect anyone who can do an open mic, that ****'s scary

ZoSo

Smash Champion
She should just do Regina Spektor covers if she's going to just rip her off blatantly like that. /elitist ETA: but I immensily respect anyone who can do an open mic, that ****'s scary
Regina Spektor sucks. :D

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
someone play with me in sf4 on xbl. i suck :(

If you are having trouble either pickup Ryu, Sagat, or Zangeif. Three of the easiest characters to learn.

Going through the trial mode with them and learning their move sets will help you a lot as well. It may be a pain in the *** and annoy the hell out of you but doing the "normal" trials will help you greatly.

Top Bottom