• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
not really
Yarly

Nah if a prostitute gets ***** a pimp's gonna stab a *****. Cuz rapists don't pay.
Anyways that's pretty much all I have to contribute.
Uhh... I really hope this was a joke.

but... but... to ensure disease prevention ****, you'd have to have the clients screened too, so they'd have to be licensed and people wouldn't stand for all having to have a sex license cause of the obvious privacy issues.
Nah I'm pretty sure congress could warp the "Workers right to know" law to cover that. All sex workers would need to be screened, and the organizations that run the sex workers would need to be screened. Or at least some level of documentation or another.

Then again this isn't the 1800's we have contraceptives.

Not being properly registered with the state/government doesn't hinder illegal immigrants from doing all sorts of stuff.
That's because we don't have a deterrent for it. Basically you get caught you get sent back, but that's not really deterring the illegal immigrant thing, as long as theres people willing to work for wages 10x below minimum wage employers will seek them out. You should really go after the employers and offer jail time for hiring illegal immigrants

I wonder how all this works in Nevada.
The reason Nevadas is piss pour is because they did everything all wrong. They legalized brothels but prostitutes still have very little rights.

The issue isn't an easy one because it's very complicated. Maybe decriminalizing would just be a better solution then full legalization. *shrugs*

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I don't have any stats in front of me, but (at least in the US) I would think it's less "sometimes" and more like "the vast majority"
?

I know Joey has those stats cause he's a sick, sick individual.
I hear a large portion of the forced sex workers in Rhode Island are Korean females.

I'm looking at you, Dustin.

The funny thing is, I'm not even joking about that.

GOTM

Smash Champion
how come this thread always contains a debate about a semi-serious topic in the world and rarely ever talks about smash? lol.

i actually think it's kind of hilarious.

Aesir

Smash Master
that's about as likely as ESPN picking up smash, our culture just won't accept such things.

not saying i really agree with you, I'm not exactly sure how I feel about the issue, but it's sorta moot due to the reality of the situation.
Probably but I'm a huge advocate of social justice so I can't help but argue it.

how come this thread always contains a debate about a semi-serious topic in the world and rarely ever talks about smash? lol.

i actually think it's kind of hilarious.
I'm pretty sure this is the first time in months a semi-serious topic has come up lol.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Gotm has a point. Before you guys were talking about vick and dog fighting...definitely less than a month ago Aesir.

BTW, my address is 5 COSEY BEACH ave...not mansfield grove road. I definitely corrected my parents on that one today. Gahhhh WTF.

Swift-We need to play melee more now. :)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So yea, I checked the Dissidia Tier list, and Sephiroth is like, Mewtwo's position.

>=[ Wtf why do I suck so bad at picking mains?

I traded up to Tidus and Golbez. I don't have the patience for Exdeath.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
?? you're kidding right? friendly. DK vs Falcon ON FINAL DESTINATION. 1 stock. After Mexican already beat him on FD game 1 and asked to go back. So dumb that people are making an even remotely big deal about that.

So Smash people were the ONLY people besides my immediate family to wish me a happy birthday.
No Facebook friends did this??

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Your opinion on most overrated and underrated smashers of all time.......................go!

Overrated:

Silent Spectre-Far from one of the best Falcons. PC, MaNg0, Hax, Scar, and maybe M2K have better Falcons. Got ***** at Genesis too.
Zhu
Drephen
Silent Wolf-he sucks. hes stupid.
Scar ( no offence to him, but a lot of people hype him up because of his combo videos...I think Hax is better. Much more clutch player.)
Lambchops-Suicide much?

Underrated:

Chu Dat-Closest to beating mango at rom, has always been consistent, still a top ten player.
Darc-IMO, better than hungrybox. One of the best teams players to date. Very clutch in teams. rested m2k 2-3 times lol.
PC's Falcon-****s ****.
Ken-The most consistent smash player to date. Hands down. Won the most $$$.
Hax-An incredible Falcon player with amazing control and the most clutch in crews.
Cactuar-One of the most unique top level smashers. Does not combo well....hes just extremely smart. lol.

I beat Scar in a few freindlies at ROM and Mogwais place. I must be better than Scar? LOL.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
Your opinion on most overrated and underrated smashers of all time.......................go!

Overrated:

Silent Spectre-Far from one of the best Falcons. PC, MaNg0, Hax, Scar, and maybe M2K have better Falcons. Got ***** at Genesis too.

He deff. didn't do good.

Zhu

I think he's pretty tight.

Drephen

Not sure.

Silent Wolf-he sucks. hes stupid.

Techhhhh.

Scar ( no offence to him, but a lot of people hype him up because of his combo videos...I think Hax is better. Much more clutch player.)

I think Scar is good.

Lambchops-Suicide much?

Not a fan of him.

Underrated:

Chu Dat-Closest to beating mango at rom, has always been consistent, still a top ten player.

He's good.

Darc-IMO, better than hungrybox. One of the best teams players to date. Very clutch in teams. rested m2k 2-3 times lol.

Dustin is really good.

PC's Falcon-****s ****.

Never seen it :3

Ken-The most consistent smash player to date. Hands down. Won the most $$$.

Not sure how he does today

Hax-An incredible Falcon player with amazing control and the most clutch in crews.

He's really good.

Cactuar-One of the most unique top level smashers. Does not combo well....hes just extremely smart. lol.

I think his Fox is really good.

I beat Scar in a few freindlies at ROM and Mogwais place. I must be better than Scar? LOL.
Fixes up there.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Silent Spectre-Agreed somewhat. Falcon is inconsistent imo
Zhu- Nah, I don't really think people hype him up that much
Drephen- Drephen was really ****ing good
Silent Wolf-As much as I like the guy. Yes
Scar - Falcon is an inconsistent character. I think Scar falls in both Overrated and Underrated. A lot of people think he sucks **** while the others think he's ****ing amazing.
Lambchops- Lambchops plays a high risk-high reward type game. Which like Falcon, is inconsistent

Underrated:

Chu Dat-Ehhh, I really don't think Chu is underrated. I'm pretty sure not that many people think he's washed up
Darc-I might be better than HBox in teams but that is about it. He is noticeably better than me in singles for sure.
PC's Falcon-IF HE DIDN'T QUIT
Ken-Wtf why is Ken even here. How do you?....why is he?....what?
Hax-FALCON IS INCONSISTENT AND DUMB
Cactuar-Cactuar falls in Scar's category. A lot of people think he's amazing because he ****ed up Darkrain and ****, but others think he's washed up and quite poopy.

To summarize: Inconsistent people are Overrated/Underrated

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Darc-Your avatar is ****ing hot. Maybe one of the best I've ever seen. Are you actually coming to my tournament or was your post just to make me happy? haha. Banks is coming....you and bro/others should too. Like that Skler kid...which I think he already posted he is.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
LOL @ Darc.

Garrett, I just checked how much farther you are away from me and you're an additional 20 mins away from me. T_T

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
1 I can't find it... it's somewhere in my room.
2 I don't know where the charger is... it's somewhere in my room.

Luckily I'm seriously taking the entire day to move to the basement for real this time. I also plan to find lost treasure in my room hooray.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Drephen isn't overrated at all. One thing I will say about him though, you watch him play and he looks like total garbage. I don't get why he's so good.

Chu isn't underrated. Everybody knows he's amazing.

Nick: I don't play Dissidia, but from what my cousin tells me, Sephiroth was bottom tier in the Japanese version, which is considerably different from the American release. He apparently got buffed a lot.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nick: I don't play Dissidia, but from what my cousin tells me, Sephiroth was bottom tier in the Japanese version, which is considerably different from the American release. He apparently got buffed a lot.
o.O Oh. Well, Golbez is ****ing broken. I almost beat a level 68 NPC as a Level 8 Golbez. Everything combos into everything and warps around and ****. Its so awesome.

ExDeath is retardedly good if you know the attack cues. Just use one of the defensive spells and WHAM! unblockable attack.

And I did waste a lot of time on Sephiroth, and I did get the feeling like he was buffed while playing the American version...so I'll keep playing him and see whats up.

Cecil also makes my life.

-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
You should stop playing Dissidia. <_<

Also with Magic Pot any level character can beat any level NPC.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

Also with Magic Pot any level character can beat any level NPC.
DX Well, I don't have manual magic pot...so not yet :3!

And I just got Soul Calibur for PSP, so I'll boot that up soon.
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Anybody have Street Fighter IV for PC? I just got it (Steam Weekend deal for $20) so if anyone wants to play, let me know. Live Gamertag is Budai578.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Man, I definitely found a lot of treasure/monies just floating in my room. Time to keep digging. Diglet.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Garrett, I just checked how much farther you are away from me and you're an additional 20 mins away from me. T_T
Check your facebok. You won't be biching then. lol.

Well, Golbez is ****ing broken.
Cecil also makes my life.
Thats because FF IV is the third best FF EVER and Golbez is the coolest villian ever.

Zidaneeeee
Ew

This

Evan-Come over and we'll play it on my ps3. Who do you main? I pretty much can play everyone in SF IV comfortably and enjoy almost every character.

main-Ken

secondary-abel

i also play Balrog, ryu, sakura, dan, seth, zangief, gouken, and akuma.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
T.T But super-over-the-top fighting of dissidia is super fun!
-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Evan-Come over and we'll play it on my ps3. Who do you main? I pretty much can play everyone in SF IV comfortably and enjoy almost every character.

main-Ken

secondary-abel

i also play Balrog, ryu, sakura, dan, seth, zangief, gouken, and akuma.
I just played it for the first time last night, so I don't have a main yet. I also haven't unlocked all the characters so I'll have to wait and see. Next time I come over we'll definitely have to play though. The controller I'm using has a similar layout to a PS3 controller too.

Top Bottom