• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
When I was at Bullheaded, Cort ordered a cheese steak (notice the space in between "cheese" and "steak") from a CT pizzeria. That was a disgrace.
thats ok actually, the pizza capital of CT is in New Haven doing it there would be blasphemy

edit:

=( at cog ...but i kinda wanna try boloco probly wont tho and cop out to chipotle

GOTM

Smash Champion
I ate Chipotle once and will never go back. I had to **** so bad, I can't even explain it. And it came within like 5 mins of eating there, while walking home. It was the worst thing I have ever experienced. Qdoba and MexiCali never did this **** to me.

btw mexicali is where its at. you qdoba fans, go two blocks the other way in philly and give it a shot. less money, bigger burritos, more menu items, and everyone there is spanish ;)

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I ate Chipotle once and will never go back. I had to **** so bad, I can't even explain it. And it came within like 5 mins of eating there, while walking home. It was the worst thing I have ever experienced. Qdoba and MexiCali never did this **** to me.

btw mexicali is where its at. you qdoba fans, go two blocks the other way in philly and give it a shot. less money, bigger burritos, more menu items, and everyone there is spanish ;)
Ummmm you did read the thread title right GOTM? I mean I post here, but I doubt most of these people frequent Philly enough to know where the qdoba is.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
green name is premium membership
pink name is pranked. doesn't go away for a month and stays pink unless you buy premium.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Paying money to post on a video game website that is already free seems kind of dumb to me.

Pakman-The original Tetris. :) I don't play that N64, Tetris remixed NEW Tetris junk. I play the one on the original Nintendo and gameboy. After all, why would I want to play anything other than that if my NES is still hooked up? :) Best System EVER and always will be.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Paying money to post on a video game website that is already free seems kind of dumb to me.

Pakman-The original Tetris. :) I don't play that N64, Tetris remixed NEW Tetris junk. I play the one on the original Nintendo and gameboy. After all, why would I want to play anything other than that if my NES is still hooked up? :) Best System EVER and always will be.
Premium is chump change ($12/year), I consider it a way to donate to a community that I care about

If they did the old thing where premium members didn't see advertisements, I would happily pay a lot more for it :laugh:

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer

Would a hacked wii's NES emulator suffice?

The NES one doesn't have a versus mode. I would prefer a Versus mode but we could do who can get most points within like 10 minutes. The key will be starting at higher levels.

Or we could battle in DR Mario.

SleepyK

NO POF YOU ARE WRONG NES IS NOT THE BEST SYSTEM EVER
SNES IS CLEARLY BEST SYSTEM ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A MORON AND DESERVES TO BE TORTURED TO DEATH AND THEN SHOT

don't they have online vs tetris things?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
SNES IS CLEARLY BEST SYSTEM ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A MORON AND DESERVES TO BE TORTURED TO DEATH AND THEN SHOT

Facebook has a decent tetris app. There is a challenge mode where you set a score and the other person has to beat it. I like it better when one person gets a few lines and it dumps lines on the other guy. Tetris DS is real good but at the same time like infinitely easier then the NES one.

There are few things as satisfying as making the Taj Mahal rocket away.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

how u do texture hacks plz link

melee texture hacks that is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx2clC7Et9o&feature=related

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Would a hacked wii's NES emulator suffice?

The NES one doesn't have a versus mode. I would prefer a Versus mode but we could do who can get most points withing like 10 minutes. The key will be starting at higher levels.

Or we could battle in DR Mario.
Yup, I got a hacked Wii too. I have a portable HD attached to mine w over 30 Wii games. I dont really play any of them often because the wii sucks lol but still.

SleepyK

ah. can you play with that option off?
also if anyone wants links to a melee iso let me know.

noodles

Smash Champion

this site made me 800$+ not including entries. so i dont see why not.

mogwai i think it does get rid of advertising

sleepyk link me to the melee iso's please

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
storing pieces

omg, it's such hax...
IIRC, it wasn't just storing pieces, it also had this weird exploit where you could continuously rotate a piece forever, even if your pieces are at max speed. I don't remember this being in either the NES or the GB versions, and it's incredibly hard to lose as a result.

And yes SleepyK, Supa nintendoooooo

EDIT: THERE WILL BE NO ISO LINKING ON THESE BOARDS

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
megaupload links > isohunt
If you link me to an Wii WAD of Goldeneye or Perfect Dark than I might actually believe you.

Dazwa and SleepyK-How old are you?

I'm 21 and I grew up playing Nintendo more so than Super Nintendo.

FF 1
Double Dragon
RBI Baseball
Battle toads
Contra
Duck Hunt
Super Mario Brothers Series
Rad Racer
Metroid
Castlevania
Tetris
Crystalis
1942 and 1943
Legend of Zelda
Gradius
Donkey Kong
TMNT 1 and 3
Mega Man 1-6
Kung Fu
Star Soldier
Rampage
Shadowgate
Tecmo Bowl
Ice Hockey
Super Dodgeball
Blades Of Steel

>

Chrono Trigger
Mario Kart
Killer Instinct
Street Fighter
Gradius III
Super Metroid
Turtles In Time
Earthworm Jim
Mortal Kombat 1 and 2
Donkey Kong Country
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Mega Man X
Link To The Past
FF2
FF3
Batman Returns

SNES was awesome and I still own over 50 games for that system with ease but it didn't have the overall balance that NES had. SNES was strong with scrollers and RPG's while NES was all around strong with the zapper beating out the scope, sports games being better, RPG's being just as strong w Zelda, Shadowgate, FF 1, (FF2 and FF 3 if you're in japan) Star Tropics, and Crystalis and side scrollers being good too with mega man, contra, double dragon, battletoads, and gradius.

I don't know. I guess maybe its just because of my past and my memories w the system? I stillt hink NES will always be the most fun system to ever play with anyone. period.

I've had friends offer me for up to 3,000 dollars for my entire NES collection with the system (which exceeds over 250 games) and to date no one has offered me anything for my snes collection let alone any single game. The only game that I would probably want to add to my snes collection would be Chrono Trigger.

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zNc...com/user/FanOfBats&feature=player_profilepage

AMAZING.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:3 Dazwaaaa~ I think Sleepy meant that he was going to AIM/PM them the link if they needed it.
-DD

Top Bottom