• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Will you be at SNES Nick? :(
DX The one this weekend?
Nope, I'll be moving into college Sunday morning...so I'm pretty locked down for the weekend. Of course if you're in the area on Sunday, just call me and I'll meet you somewhere on the WPI campus[no car, can't leave, freshman johns].

Other than that, I could meet you tomorrow some time maybe? You said you have an internship in New Haven or something right?
-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
rofl @ cog's description.

So commentators for next year:
DarkDragoon

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
DD, could I stop by on Sunday (Lil's in the same car as me)? We could do operation fix 360 lol.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
▀ ░

░ ░ ▐▀▀▌▄▀▄ ░ ░ ░
░▒▓░██░█░▒█░█ ██░▓▒█░▓▒█░▒▓██▒████▒░█▒█▓█▓█ █▒ ▓ ▓ ▓ ░ ░ ▒
░ ░ ▐▄▄▌ ░ ░ ░ ░

art is fun

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
umm do you have it on ps3? We need to play MVC2 so you can make me good! lol.
360, brah. . .but I'd been meaning to call you but I forgot to add yr # to my address list. . .I guess it was missing a number or something. @_@;

Blazblue has some funny combos in it, this game is p interesting. u_u

Cat Fight's band sounds like Joan of Arc ****** At the Drive In.

can't decide if that's a good thing or not...
I'll take it as a good thing! A band from MA is coming down to play our 09/11 show, you should come. ^_~

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yesss, I have to agree with Spawn. Not sure how I feel about bringing my PSP to SNES though LOL. but yes.
=O
Yay visitors! I don't know WHEN you should show up...but if you give me a time to expect you I'll see what I can do.

-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
I may not want to bring my PSP to Snes because it's Snes. :[. Maybe I'll hunt DD down at a Mass Madness?

Also, my body has over 100 mosquito bites on it.

SO AWESOME. Scratchy scratchy.

I want to lie to someone and tell them I have like..the black plague or something.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I may not want to bring my PSP to Snes because it's Snes. :[. Maybe I'll hunt DD down at a Mass Madness?

I want to lie to someone and tell them I have like..the black plague or something.
=O WHENS THE NEXT MM? If you pick me up and bring me I'll hack your PSP in the 15 minutes it takes you to drive me there from WPI.

Note: 15 minutes may be a relative time. Actual time may vary.

Also:
A better lie might be to say you've contracted Small Pox...or the Variola virus.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I just do not see the point in spending nearly 100-200 dollars for a tournament (food, gas, entry, events, and possibly hotel) when you could just go to another random tournament anywhere and spend half as that.

If I want to play third strike, sf iv, or guitar hero....I'll go to those tournaments specifically. I don't know, thats just me.

I'll tell you this though, pound 4 is going to be epic. Fact.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I just do not see the point in spending nearly 100-200 dollars for a tournament (food, gas, entry, events, and possibly hotel) when you could just go to another random tournament anywhere and spend half as that.

If I want to play third strike, sf iv, or guitar hero....I'll go to those tournaments specifically. I don't know, thats just me.

this is a major.

Generally for a major the turnout and overall quality is expected to be above par and superior to that of a random tourney.

In the case of SNES i hesitated for a while dwelling on the venue fee, but honestly I kinda got over it and just compromised with singles only. I already missed genesis. But if this tourney blows then they're getting a mean letter in their mailbox.......

I hope to see this live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87d4DCTodo0

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer

We should totally do a like 6 game Gauntlet Money Match. We could do a set in 3rd Strike, ssbm, Tekken, SF4, ssbb, and like Tetris.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
For some reason youtube has been working at my job since yesterday. I almost had a heart attack when I accidentally clicked on a link and the page actually loaded! Today's going to be amazing lol

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I'll take it as a good thing! A band from MA is coming down to play our 09/11 show, you should come. ^_~
I'm having serious flashbacks here

but no sorry :p

benadryl

I'm so not clicking on that

scrambled last min for SNES see u scrubs there

last time i checked there are a million chipotles int he boston area.....looks like this tourney is gonna be good
too bad SNES/Gameunicon IS NOT IN THE BOSTON AREA. I love reminding people of that. It's in freaking Marlboro which isn't even a big place.
Funny thing is, there's a chipotle in Marlboro >_>

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I would totally do that. I'm not even kidding.....I'm pretty good at Tetris too.

after my tourney in October I'll do it.
I think you will take me out hands down in SF4 and ssbb, but I like my chances in ssbm and Tekken. I think this may come down to Tetris and 3s. Which version of Tetris are you familiar with?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
When I was at Bullheaded, Cort ordered a cheese steak (notice the space in between "cheese" and "steak") from a CT pizzeria. That was a disgrace.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
well, I dunno, Chipotle's pretty good. not authentic at all and clearly fast food, but it tastes good and leaves you full, so as far as tourney food goes, Chipotle = ****.
mind you, I've never had the steak one, but I've had the chix and veggie ones and find them completely interchangeable with like qdoba (yeah). there's a small chain in Boston that I completely forget the name of that I think is better. there's also a B Good by my house which ****ing owns me so hard

Top Bottom