• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

P. O. F.

Smash Ace

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Good thing this is a public forum that anybody with an Internet connection can freely read and contribute to, a fact I can only assume you're aware of, considering you responded to Thumbs, criticizing his taste in movies (you ARE an expert video store employee after all) even though he clearly didn't ask for your opinion and almost certainly wasn't talking to you.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
It looks really good. I might see it with Arc tomorrow night. Either that or stay home and touch myself.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I saw it at midnight. I thought it was really good. The aliens and their animations were very realistic. The story was pretty good.

My only qualms is that everybody was so quick to shoot characters that didn't matter (unnamed henchmen and such), but the second you put a gun up to a main character's head, good or bad, it's like a bond villain monologue.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Quiet, Dave. The man was a legend. Modern music practically wouldn't exist without him.

Tribute avatar; best guitar ever made.

I missed a whole page... District 9 looks amazing and is getting really good buzz. Can't wait.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Zoso, how do you do the dash backwards from cc?

What I've been doing for it is dashdance the other way. It's still pretty quick. This should improve my techchase game a bunch because I was having trouble dashing out of a cc but now I can do it.

Edit:

Looks like Cort has some competition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlBcmeQpjl0

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Good thing this is a public forum that anybody with an Internet connection can freely read and contribute to, a fact I can only assume you're aware of, considering you responded to Thumbs, criticizing his taste in movies (you ARE an expert video store employee after all) even though he clearly didn't ask for your opinion and almost certainly wasn't talking to you.
It's also a good thing that we both have established that we hate each other and you still feel the need to feed the fire and be mr. badass and still interact with me. Shut up, grow up, and move on. I don't talk to you, don't talk to me.

Moonlight Wilderness only.
This made me happy. I except. five dollars?

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Baek is also the **** as well. He gets ***** at higher levels though because hes extremely easy to fight once you figure out just block low....

If you can space w Hwoarang, hes amazing.

LOL Mokujin. You wish. Also, Jin in Tekken five made me sad. His parry was easily nerfed.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Quiet, Dave. The man was a legend. Modern music practically wouldn't exist without him.

Tribute avatar; best guitar ever made.
You don't have to tell me. Les Paul is one of the few guitarists to have made me want to quit guitar outright. I have nothing but respect for him. But seriously, who'd have thought he would outlive Chet Atkins?

Also, I don't really like Les Pauls. <_< Sorry.

Zoso, how do you do the dash backwards from cc?

What I've been doing for it is dashdance the other way. It's still pretty quick. This should improve my techchase game a bunch because I was having trouble dashing out of a cc but now I can do it.
You just have to be clean. Any wasted movement will cause you to go into your uncrouching animation, which you want to avoid. You almost have to do a quarter-circle motion to get it with any kind of consistency. I messed around with it a little and found it too tedious to be completely reliable. Like, I can do it but I have to THINK about it, which is bad in split-second tech chase situations.

It's also a good thing that we both have established that we hate each other and you still feel the need to feed the fire and be mr. badass and still interact with me. Shut up, grow up, and move on. I don't talk to you, don't talk to me.
You know, if you would just once say, "OK, you got me; I was wrong," I really don't think I would have any problem with you.

I don't hate you and I'm not trying to be "Mr. Badass." Stop making excuses.

OMG I think I lost interest In Red Heads...Those sweet gorgeous RED HEADS...I miss being interested in Those Hot Firey Burning Red Heads. Now it's all about Asians and Brunets
Well **** you too, Eric.

vintage

Smash Cadet
OMG I think I lost interest In Red Heads...Those sweet gorgeous RED HEADS...I miss being interested in Those Hot Firey Burning Red Heads. Now it's all about Asians and Brunets
Seems like this was directed at ZoSo from his comment, but I still couldn't agree more. :p

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It's all about Tekken bowling/volleyball lol. ****'s so much fun haha. I used to do that all the time.

Zoso, I'm sure if you just practiced a bunch to do quarter circles from cc'ing into forward and backwards it would become muscle memory. Idk, I'll test it out. Sounds good in theory...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
not liking =/= hating.

it's okay, dave. I'll take up this redhead mantle.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
It's all about Tekken bowling/volleyball lol. ****'s so much fun haha. I used to do that all the time.

Zoso, I'm sure if you just practiced a bunch to do quarter circles from cc'ing into forward and backwards it would become muscle memory. Idk, I'll test it out. Sounds good in theory...
Let me know how that works out. I can tech chase just fine without it and I honestly can't think of another situation in which it could make a noticeable difference, so I doubt I'll be putting any more time into it.

Ryan, I was actually completely serious.

Thanks, John. <3

I can't really blame him, though. I prefer brunettes.

I played a lot of Melee and Third Strike today. Good times.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You don't have to tell me. Les Paul is one of the few guitarists to have made me want to quit guitar outright. I have nothing but respect for him. But seriously, who'd have thought he would outlive Chet Atkins?

Also, I don't really like Les Pauls. <_< Sorry.

You just have to be clean. Any wasted movement will cause you to go into your uncrouching animation, which you want to avoid. You almost have to do a quarter-circle motion to get it with any kind of consistency. I messed around with it a little and found it too tedious to be completely reliable. Like, I can do it but I have to THINK about it, which is bad in split-second tech chase situations.

You know, if you would just once say, "OK, you got me; I was wrong," I really don't think I would have any problem with you.

Well **** you too, Eric.

Well **** you too, Eric.

Stop making excuses.
You spelled "no johns" wrong.
-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
nick, you'se a pretty cool guy. next time i visit new england i'll try to spend more time in the ct-nh area.

but i can't not-hayes bros.

hmm.

Top Bottom