• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
o_o Well if its really not that hard, I don't see why Marc doesn't bring it to me D:!
-DD
John has already done it to someone else's xbox360. Annddddd I'll be seeing him at CTcon. :D

Nick, could you bring the hdd to ctcon so I can make my 360 ownage at CTcon. I'm so excittteedddd woooooo!!!!!

Where did thumbs go?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
There he is. :D <3 I miss you. <3333

Jake, who's in the hotel roomses? I wanna join in with John/ME/Lil/Nus/whoever is in the hotel room/s?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
There's 30$ plane tickets somewhere. My mom was telling me about. I'm definitely coming.

Who wants to go with me to Pound4? I think my mom told me it was like 60$ total for airline tickets. :D

Thumbs house me. D:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
darc + dazwa are also in room
i berreave boxman is too

also spawn i did it to my 360, so <_<

noodles

Smash Champion
i thought people were driving there XD. if tickets are that cheap ill do that. where do i get one?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol I live in someone else's place right now, I'd have to see if it's cool with him. But then we might have trouble getting there and back everyday lol. Lightxdream is offering cheap spots in a hotel room and giving people rides to and from the venue each day I believe. Check the Pound 4 thread and take him up on his offer :D I will too

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
The 30 dollar flight was a lie I guess.

It's like 59$ there 59$ back from southwest. :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hmm do I want style or cheap. I'll figure that out later. Thumbs, think anyone would be willing to house me for a few days earlier from the event? I have school off from December 19th to January 19th. Maybe I could come up like the 12th/13th/14th or something and hang out with/play the MD/VA people... :D

Alright on Travelocity it said 78$ round trip. I just have to drive to Boston which isn't too far. I'll have to talk to my parents about the 60$ round trip thing. Apparently my dad got an email or something I dunno I'm going to have to check out the email.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alright thanks. Lemme know if you or anyone else could house me for a few days. I promise I'll make it fun. :D

OMG THUMBS WE CAN DO WHAT WE NEVER GOT TO DO AT ROM!!!!!!!

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I tried to quit before. It just doesn't work. PC, you should just give in and accept the fact that you will be melee-ing forever.

Also, while you are in the "I Like Melee" phase you should register for Pound 4.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Mogwai, can I hitch a ride with you to that? I have a really bad craving right now.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Can someone (prob dd) tell me where to get a tiny triwing screwdriver to open up my wii?
dude just go on ebay. i got one for 39 cents and 2.00 shipping
This. Or if you're going to CTCon and can wait, you can use mine. =D

John has already done it to someone else's xbox360. Annddddd I'll be seeing him at CTcon. :D

Nick, could you bring the hdd to ctcon so I can make my 360 ownage at CTcon. I'm so excittteedddd woooooo!!!!!

Where did thumbs go?
D: Yes sir! I'll put it back together too, and bring the T6. We'll have John do that because I have no idea why I can't get it working.

OH and I bricked a drive today! The Hitachi59 drive I modded evidently...didn't read burned games...so I remodded it, and it still didn't, so as I was flashing it back to its original firmware, his computer locked up and gave me the BSoD. So yea, it bricked it.

Good thing replacements are only like, $30.
-DD

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Some Guy from a Genesis Vid said:
thats why i said darc has a better jiggs then Mango xD

not really ... but darc is top 15 in the world
:D Yay Dustin!
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7628315#post7628315

ACRONYM preregistration is up and running. :D

DD, could you just post the ACRONYM banner thing in this thread?

Also, everyone should put that in their sig and hyperlink it to the ACRONYM tournament
and go troll west coast saying how badly you're going to **** them and beat Mango and stuff at ACRONYM. This last part is serious...maybe not about the whole trolling thing but I would enjoy that thoroughly anyways.

Top Bottom