• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

noodles

Smash Champion
i heard the match vs shiz was really close too.

and everyone was right about SS being overrated

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Darc is awesome.

Someone should have told Wes to play a floaty. Floaties win NorCal tournaments.

OH YEA!

And Jake, I picked up a CTCon flyer at Gamestop and showed the guy working there who you are and that I was proud to know you.

And left without buying anything.
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I think Melee needs a new tier list. Jigs for 5th.

That thread last night was epic. It was the most fun thread to post in EVER. LOL. It was non stop hype, funny crap, stupid crap, arguing, solid and useful conversation, maddd jokes, everything!

Still cant believe Scar got 5th. I wish I went to Genesis....but at the same time...i dont lol.

Does anyone know if Gimpy played DJ?

SS and Darkrain didnt play

M2K and shiz/MaNg0 as well didnt play either.

Fail.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
if you want i can record them for you real quick.
otherwise i'm sure there are some youtube videos that have the sound

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Any idea on how to fix a 360 where the video doesnt always put out properly / sometimes not at all?
1) use alcohol
2) just hit your 360 over the head
3) Benzodiazepines

uhhh i'm reading around and it says the x clamp fix will also fix your video problem. i assume it has to do with a bad solder point, so i guess it'll work. i'll do it.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I NEED MOREEEE.

Lambchops was on fire! Dayum.

>_> Well, its not HARD, but I always hate working with hardware. Software is so much easier.

Oh, and I managed to flash that Hit59 today, using my friend's onboard SATA connection after the computer detected his normal DVD Drive, I just switched the wires and sent modeB and went to town.

It was epic.

And I did the liteon in like, 5 minutes after I got the kit.

Too good.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
o_o Well if its really not that hard, I don't see why Marc doesn't bring it to me D:!
-DD

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Obviously almost all of the cast have ways of beating it, but only few have a real counter to it. If the staller is smart and reacts quickly, I can see it being a winning strategy.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Obviously almost all of the cast have ways of beating it, but only few have a real counter to it. If the staller is smart and reacts quickly, I can see it being a winning strategy.
>_> Well if you perfect it an piss people off, you'll get yourself known!
-DD

Top Bottom