• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so the dancing with the stars finale was disappointing.........

I guess the French guy couldnt win in america

Lady Gaga looked pretty on point in her performance tho

*sadface*no more good TV shows on..........*enter summer rerun session*

excuse me while I laugh kinda hard at that. shame on him seriously. Dun care what happens before the actual demonstration he shouldve DEF checked the guns anyways. Its like sky diving, you go thru like a million checks

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
You might be happy to know I played with Noodles and Swift tonight and used Ice Climbers. I'm debating learning their throw game and picking them up. I love their wavedash, smashes, throws, and yeah...thats about all i need to like. lol.

I use Roy. Don't be hatin son. He's one of my best characters.

Too good.

I now am workong on Falcon and Ice Climbers in Melee as well as keeping up with my Marth and Roy. I want to start using different characters. I'm sick of always picking Marth.
That actually makes me kind of sad. ICs are a character you play because you hate to win.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
The ICs have a lot of KO potential when together along with one of the best grab games. I also find their recovery to be average. It's better than Falcos, Ganondorfs, and Falcons IMO.

My only beef with them is approaching. What am I going to do...neutral B or down B? lol

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
what??

also, /mains peach
IC's approach is really weak other than wavedash to dsmash, neu b, and down b

This just in CT:

I'm hanging out with Spawn tonight and we made these plans yesterday for him to come around 5. Today, he has called me 7 times to tell me when he will be coming here, things that have come up, etc. Oh Marc......

Aesir

Smash Master

This just in CT:

I'm hanging out with Spawn tonight and we made these plans yesterday for him to come around 5. Today, he has called me 7 times to tell me when he will be coming here, things that have come up, etc. Oh Marc......
That's so ****ing gay.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Brawl+ is a pretty cool guy, eh?
Adding Roy to Brawl's Roster and doesn't afraid of anything.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

This just in CT:

I really don't play Icies, but Ice Block is not an approaching move, unless you desynch them and have nana ice block while popo approaches. Same with blizzard, unless it's a nanapult.

EDIT: ALSO I WANT WANT WANT http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/new...SH-06A+NERV,+Your+Evangelion+Dream+Phone.html

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I really don't play Icies, but Ice Block is not an approaching move, unless you desynch them and have nana ice block while popo approaches. Same with blizzard, unless it's a nanapult.

EDIT: ALSO I WANT WANT WANT http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/new...SH-06A+NERV,+Your+Evangelion+Dream+Phone.html
That's a pretty hot phone.

Anyone know of "Vector Advertising" or something?
http://www.workforstudents.com

>_> I have a job interview with them in an hour or so. I'm kinda thinking there is a catch to them paying $18 an hour to kids just out of High School.
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

>_> I have a job interview with them in an hour or so. I'm kinda thinking there is a catch to them paying $18 an hour to kids just out of High School.
-DD
LOL this is one of those things that provide zero information on what you'll be doing while saying "earn up to $20 an hour!". Be prepared to either be a telemarketer or sell knives/useless crap door to door.

Edit LMFAO Cort I told you DD!

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer

-DD
Pyramid Scheme. Don't do it.

I went to one of those meetings before and they try to get you to sell Cutco knives.

It isn't 18 per hour it is 18 per appointment. You have to create your own network and get contacts from your customers. They basically want you to sell these knives to your friends and family.

Any company that doesn't pay you for training and makes you buy your own set of the product you are trying to sell, is NOT a legit company.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
----Getting rid of page weirdness.-----

I worked at a grocery store in between high school and college. It wasn't too bad.

Selling knives door to door is the worst. I would rather be a janitor at a car dealership (one of my temp jobs from a while back)
Nick get a job washing dishes somewhere. It builds character.
Pushing carts builds character.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I was a cook at a breakfast/lunch place from 6-1 and then worked at the golf driving range attached to it from 2-9 some days. Pretty cool.

I've also done:
Deli counter @ Shaws
Janitor
Data entry crap
Plumber's assistant
Electrician's assistant
Dishwasher
Bookstore cashier
Pizza Cook
Grill Cook
etc
Most of these were for my college...