• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
LOOK WHAT METAKNIGHT GOT ME

I want to play your Marth *****. :psycho:

Dazwas ZSS makes me want to main her.......almost.

Also, teach me how to **** MK's and then nothing will stop me in tournament. I ditto snakes and do just fine....my only problem is *** MK's....thats it.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I like mming all Snakes with Diddy, that matchup is the most fun in Brawl for me. Actually makes me feel like I'm playing Melee at times.

I played wifi last week for the first time in a year. It's actually kind of fun once you get used to the lag. Anyone here still play it?
I'll play Brawl+ on Wifi with you.

Unless you're no fun.

DD I'm interested in Brawl+ but my wii at home has v.4.0...halp plox
*puts on cape and flies into the room*
Do you have Homebrew Channel installed?!

If YES, then I can help you. Call/Text/AIM me at 8605103364/th3d0ct0risin.

If NO, then go pull the ol'd switcheroo with one of your friends who has not updated. or trade it in at gamestop and buy a new wii. Or deal with it.

@Poffy
If you ditto snakes fine, then ditto MKs!
Duh.
-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wat dylan reppin the long hair
dustin reppin the 12-

i love the hayes bros

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure that the SBR is quite aware of the repercussions of it's actions and realizes that if MK was unbeatable they would have to ban him. Sadly for you and everyone else in favor of the ban, it's only you who can't beat MK and therefore your call for a ban is silly. Learn the match-up or play a different game and stop annoying everyone with calls for a ban that isn't necessary.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure that the SBR is quite aware of the repercussions of it's actions and realizes that if MK was unbeatable they would have to ban him. Sadly for you and everyone else in favor of the ban, it's only you who can't beat MK and therefore your call for a ban is silly. Learn the match-up or play a different game and stop annoying everyone with calls for a ban that isn't necessary.
If you want to discuss banning Meta Knight, take it to the thread. This is not the place.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sure it is. We have nothing better to talk about.
LOL.

But yea. If you don't like MK, play Brawl+. He isn't even the best character anymore, hes just good.

Or if you want MK banned, then go win tournaments by being gay like Plank does. Will you want to tear you face off? Yes. Will a couple hundred dollars in exchange for you being gay seem a bit like prostitution? Only a little. If you get all these Pro-Ban players to do this, then the SBR will just have to throw up their hands and do it because everyone is making Brawl even gayer.

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL good **** Nick. Arguably the most amazing thing you've ever said.

In all honesty though, what is your opinion on Meta Knight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lltyrBEm1vk&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div
Mine? I think banning him would be healthier for competitive Brawl's variety, but all that would really happen is that all the MK players either

A) Move on to snake and do gay things with him;

B) Move on to all different characters until they find something super-exploitable and gay again, and then the entire balance of power shifts to that character; or

C) They drop Brawl because without Metaknight to harass everyone with, they are no longer interested.*coughandpickupBrawl+*

<_< I mean, seriously. A character exists that now LIMITS the amount of times you can grab a ledge. WTF? Some things are just dumb when you think about them too much.

But yea. I don't even play Brawl, so my opinion is sorta moot.
-DD

SleepyK

wow, all of you are so stupid

the easiest way for the ban metaknight issue to be resolved is

wait for it

PLAY MELEE

ahhh, i feel good.

also brawl+ is like melee if melee sucked.

edit: oh, i had a disgusting and sleepyk metaphor for brawl+ and melee, but I have forgotten it. If i remember prepare to be bensor cypassed and disrespect 2 dazwa for free infraction points.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Or if you want MK banned, then go win tournaments by being gay like Plank does. Will you want to tear you face off? Yes. Will a couple hundred dollars in exchange for you being gay seem a bit like prostitution? Only a little. If you get all these Pro-Ban players to do this, then the SBR will just have to throw up their hands and do it because everyone is making Brawl even gayer.
I meeeeeeaaaaan..yes.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
PLAY MELEE
T.T That doesn't ban anything! That just avoids the problem, which is only half as fun or headache.

also brawl+ is like melee if melee sucked.

edit: oh, i had a disgusting and sleepyk metaphor for brawl+ and melee, but I have forgotten it. If i remember prepare to be bensor cypassed and disrespect 2 dazwa for free infraction points.
T.T Brawl+ is like Brawl if it was good. So HAH. Glass half full son.

And I look forward to this infractionfest.

@Lil
lolwut?
-DD

SleepyK

it removes the source of the problem

problem solved

good brawl is still bad

glass EMPTY

Aesir

Smash Master
lol this sounds like me 2 years ago when I thought Marth and Sheik was even.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Except that unless the MK is a better player than you, you should still win the match. If you don't know how to play against MK by now then you deserve to lose. they all do the same things except better players do it well and ****ty MK's don't. It's really not that tough.

And it's not just my character, ROB vs MK is supposedly a terrible match but myself and a lot of the other good ROB mains don't have too much trouble with it. We've learned the match-up.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
glass EMPTY
Would you like more apple juice?<3
Hi everyone!

Great idea Nick!
:D No problem mangz.

Except that unless the MK is a better player than you, you should still win the match. If you don't know how to play against MK by now then you deserve to lose. they all do the same things except better players do it well and ****ty MK's don't. It's really not that tough.
=P That logic applies to all characters, really. The thing about MK is that he can do things that you really just can't avoid without being terribly boring. Like if Lucario is sent off the stage, I can't get DAir'd or BAM I'm dead. Which really sucks, because MK can combo you and keep you off the stage and in the air and kick your *** when you get to the ground, so then you just gotta camp aura spheres and hope he doesn't abuse his tilts so your FSmash can out range his attacks.

But like I said, I have no idea what I'm talking about, I don't play Brawl.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace

And it's not just my character, ROB vs MK is supposedly a terrible match but myself and a lot of the other good ROB mains don't have too much trouble with it. We've learned the match-up.
Ok, Rob is still a top 5-8 character IMO. He lives forever and you have a good 3-4 moves that stop his tornado. That, and hes one of the best campers in the game alongside Falco, Diddy, and Snake. I personally don't think Meta VS rob is THAT ****....ROB can force MK to approach him.

The thing about MK is that he can do things that you really just can't avoid without being terribly boring. Like if Lucario is sent off the stage, I can't get DAir'd or BAM I'm dead. Which really sucks, because MK can combo you and keep you off the stage and in the air and kick your *** when you get to the ground, so then you just gotta camp aura spheres and hope he doesn't abuse his tilts so your FSmash can out range his attacks.

But like I said, I have no idea what I'm talking about, I don't play Brawl.
-DD
Nick, my respect for you keeps going up by the second. Please, start posting in the ban MK thread? You don't need to play Brawl to understand it. It's like the first Super Mario Brothers on the NES. Why do you think I do so good at tournaments and dont ever play anyone online or anything? It's easy.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nick, my respect for you keeps going up by the second. Please, start posting in the ban MK thread? You don't need to play Brawl to understand it. It's like the first Super Mario Brothers on the NES. Why do you think I do so good at tournaments and dont ever play anyone online or anything? It's easy.
T.T but I don't wanna.

Feel free to quote me and post it there.
XD!

I can't keep up with threads that aren't for tournaments or the CT Threads. and maybe a few Brawl+ related threads.

but that is about it.
-DD

SleepyK

you have been misinformed.

i was clearly drinking hawaiian punch.

noodles

Smash Champion
Ok, Rob is still a top 5-8 character IMO. He lives forever and you have a good 3-4 moves that stop his tornado. That, and hes one of the best campers in the game alongside Falco, Diddy, and Snake. I personally don't think Meta VS rob is THAT ****....ROB can force MK to approach him.

mk is one of the fastest characters in the game. on top of that he has 5 jumps. ROBs projectiles shouldnt be the big of a problem when. mk is in your face vs ROB rob loses. and when ROBs in the air he takes alot of damage

noodles

Smash Champion
oh ok. the first time i saw that i wasnt paying attention and i clicked last page atleast 5 times

Top Bottom